What's new

Corporate hi-flyers make a beeline for Nano

Had a chance to drive ..Nice car..

@somebozo please don't open your mouth please!!! prius is not an american innovation... its from toyota..... please can someone tell this super troll to shut his mouth.... can't tolerate his rants!!!!:hitwall::hitwall:

I don't know what's wrong in what he said. I agree with him that people buy prius in US to make a statement that they are environmentally conscious. Similarly the Indian rich want to promote an Indian car by buying it.. I exactly don't understand what is insulting in his statement.

@ adatta .. yar let him troll .... varana movie bina masale ke raha jaegi ,,,

i have seen so many nano in jaipur ,, people likes it,, but never get chance to get inside , i hope it will be soon.

yep another fashion statement by rich and ****** just like prius is in the USA..that or atleast they are tryin to show their support for local innovation

Is't ? Last time i heard that PRIUS IS FRM TOYATA,A JAPANESE CAR MAKER.? ? Btw big indian family need sumfing like this SASTA,SUNDER ,TIKAU.

@ adatta .. yar let him troll .... varana movie bina masale ke raha jaegi ,,,

i have seen so many nano in jaipur ,, people likes it,, but never get chance to get inside , i hope it will be soon.

In my building society many housewives brough as their 2nd car to drop their kids to skool and some marketing. No doubt its 10k more luxurious than autorikshaw.

Ok its a nice cheep economical car that is selling well but Hi-flyers rushing to it?

If i owned a top100 company i think i would be driving this rather than a Nano.

82E5E25EE84A5DA8D2F46945797DD.jpg

After all "Hey babe want a drive in my nano" isnt going to get you far :azn:

Ok its a nice cheep economical car that is selling well but Hi-flyers rushing to it?

Nowadays,in India,the cheaper solutions are more welcome....The top level corporate bosses are setting an example to follow.I have driven the car personally.Its a nice little car for daily use.It looks cute,economical and easy to park.

:D:D I dont think Nano is built for that purpose.Anyways,those Hi-flyers have gone past that age.....

the best part is that the car gives you a milage of 25km/l ...when deregulated petrol prices now at 53rs/l..

the worst part is that the car engine sounds like a 150cc motercycle , need to improve the silencer quality....

but from inside it's a nice and very comfortable and the ride is smooth ...

Drove nano last week. nice car but cant be for the car enthu people. Great innovation for small familes where cost is the factor or for those who just need to go to office and back. And of course you cant perform stunts with that. I think thats why my parents are insisting on nano for me.

You mean to say you will drive the lady in the pic :lol:

i think u should go with why car is being developed,,
1 .. low income and small family can own a car
2 .. u can get rid of traffic and parking problem in india (in jaipur u should ask some one who had to park is car everyday in old city area and every city had this problem)
3 .. look at its millage claiming 25 but i say even 20 is very good
4 .. if one can own a second car this could be a choice ,, to face any one problem of above three ,,

for rest of things like mention provided u have enough money to maintain that class .. ur choice is quite good,,
NANO is not for u ,,

beside this,, tata should add lil more feature (may be lil more price )
or already coming plss thanks in advance if someone tell me, ,

Back
Top Bottom