What's new

Congress Youth Wing attacks Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi

You seems big fan of India t.v... why not it`s also spread conspiracy which is greatly admired in Pakistan these days..

But why are you showing me this?? did I ask for that??:what:

im just showing you -- look at your fanboyish and fanatic lagislators/parliamentarians -- burning to seek revenge

And you guys stop 'burning'

5 k badlay 50 marain gay :P

drama_queen1.jpg

drama-queen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In democracy, protests and dharna are allowed in front of anything even in front of Parliament..

If things turn out violent or destructive, police will handle them perfectly

Its difficult to understand Pakistan psyhce who never protest against killing of Pakistani shias, or bombblasts or even border killings....
but Pakistanis will only protest when a non pakistani gets killed in Palestine or kashmir

Vienna Convention lists the process and protocol for permission to station military attache and security personnel in host nation. See:
Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also see :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Security_Guard

Yup, we have seen an absolute adherence to that.:)This is India --Pakistan we are talking about.

Beware they might already be there...:lol:

As i said earlier, they would be useless. What will they do? Shoot at members of the Indian public? Without the excuse of non-state actors...? :lol:

Umm, they never even entered the outer compound... Stop being such a drama queen!

Youth Congress never entered anywhere near Pakistan High Commission also.They were protesting in Indian street and when turn violent police dispersed them.. Still bunch of cry babys whining here like there is a suicide attack happened there.. Who is being the drama queen here sir?

Youth Congress never entered anywhere near Pakistan High Commission also.They were protesting in Indian street and when turn violent police dispersed them.. Still bunch of cry babys whining here like there is a suicide attack happened there.. Who is being the drama queen here sir?

Fair point :)

Back
Top Bottom