What's new

Congratulations Windjammer!!!

No dear, you are one of the more sane persons on the forum and I respect you for that.
It's only the serial obsessed trollers/newbies/ double IDs as in post#27, that often need a clip around the ear. :lol:
i think that the trollers do not deserve a reply atall, even a sane reply is given they come back with another troll post.
The best way to deal with those fools is to ignore them and a few days later they will realize that they are no longer significant and will leave the Forum or will try to post sane(both case are good for the forum as well as people to people relationship between our people).

Any way this is a Congratz Thread, I do not wish to spoil the celebration by giving my personal opinions,

Congrats and Happy New Year

congrats dude ...

and yes i am congratulating you to reduce some amount of hatred you have against indians , indians are not that bad as you think , we can be good friends .

Congrats bro on the 7000 posts!!!!!!! You are definitely one of my favorite posters here, & hopefully you'll be a premium member soon. We definitely need more people like you here :cheers:

amit-congratulations-480.gif

congrats!
keep up the great work WJ.

Happy belated Congratulations WJ-
Sorry for being late- i was ummm BANNED :party:-

Nice to read your posts-
Keep up the good work-
Stay Safe-

Yes we need to talk....you are staying absent for far too long now. :lol:

Congrats for 7K.. hoping u will become a mod soon. Goes with the drift these days

Come on sparky.... i need to reach your level first. :)

Back
Top Bottom