What's new

Conflict of Interest. Imran Khan wants Road from Bani Gala to Islamabad Highway

he is out of power a long time ago, & if you are trying to bring the NOORA LEAGUE ,s political line against him here then im sorry to tell you, that even with IMRAN,s standerds musharaf,s rule was far better then this NOORACRACY?
which makes , any given dictatorship in pakistan better then whole of damocrazy rules of past ?
its been a fake , & conspirated claim that democracy is better then dictatorship, look in the world we livimg in?
we have great CHINA with its dictatorial rule , far far ahead in economy, defence, scince , industries , research, education, you name it, then the damocratic INDIA ?
it all depends on culture , & geography & the peoples of that country and region, its weather?
for pakistan, damocrazy is part of problem more then a solution?
just look how , ISI & PAKARMY been bashed on private channels , was musharaf & PAKARMY any how is responsible , what happened to. HAMID MIR .?
sorry you need to wake up, it not UK, USA or INDIA where we are living in, our culture , our peoples , our way of thinking is way different then them?
so you cant teach a lamb to become a sweet water fish anyway?
pakarmy has its full right s, when ever , where ever , what ever , who ever , how ever if there is a threat to the security of the country & the nation, to step ahead & take the requried action in the best of the security intersts of the country?
where and how have i brought up N League's line in my last discussion?...im strongly against their policies and how ignorantly they are handling the state of affairs...

China didnt have a disastrous experience of 80z Martial Law etc like we had....and we still havent come out of it's affects....we have a different history all together....

The recent ISI and Pakistan bashing havent been welcomed by majority of Pakistanies....everybody is condemning it....havent they? and No i dont agree with your last line....

by the way what does this line mean? o you cant teach a lamb to become a sweet water fish anyway? :what:

where and how have i brought up N League's line in my last discussion?...im strongly against their policies and how ignorantly they are handling the state of affairs...

China didnt have a disastrous experience of 80z Martial Law etc like we had....and we still havent come out of it's affects....we have a different history all together....

The recent ISI and Pakistan bashing havent been welcomed by majority of Pakistanies....everybody is condemning it....havent they? and No i dont agree with your last line....
so you mean china is a yes minster damocrazy? i cant laugh bt lets just smile?
its been NOORA,s political line that eveything bad happened in pakistan is just becausr musharaf, d rule?
you came up with the same?
every body is condeming it as a fashion, but when it was happening they all were speechless, try to pickup sides?

so you mean china is a yes minster damocrazy? i cant laugh bt lets just smile?
its been NOORA,s political line that eveything bad happened in pakistan is just becausr musharaf, d rule?
you came up with the same?
every body is condeming it as a fashion, but when it was happening they all were speechless, try to pickup sides?
no im saying China and Pakistan have totally different history in Politics and Military rule....we cant compare each other in everything and expect similiar Political environment....

lol in fashion or not....People did condemn it....and showed their love and support for Army/ISI.....

no im saying China and Pakistan have totally different history in Politics and Military rule....we cant compare each other in everything and expect similiar Political environment....

lol in fashion or not....People did condemn it....and showed their love and support for Army/ISI.....
so does, UK , USA & dam whole west too different from us?
then why we follow the stupid damocrazy.?
the peoples are not who were sitying in any news channels , on tv but they were those whom allways distributed the sweets, when ever army comes intoower & this time is no different too?

so does, UK , USA & dam whole west too different from us?
then why we follow the stupid damocrazy.?
the peoples are not who were sitying in any news channels , on tv but they were those whom allways distributed the sweets, when ever army comes intoower & this time is no different too?
Martial Law not coming any time soon....be realistic....maybe after some years dont know...so whatever option is available,lets try to avail it and try to make it better....rather than dreaming for something unreal and wasting time day and nite in wishing for it....

Martial Law not coming any time soon....be realistic....maybe after some years dont know...so whatever option is available,lets try to avail it and try to make it better....rather than dreaming for something unreal and wasting time day and nite in wishing for it....
baby, you are to young to know, how it comes? ok
just calm down , marshall law isnt is a sin, in pakistan its still the best ever we can get in terms of economy, defence, education, & justice & performence of the institutions?
& its on its way?
matshalaw is more real then the dam damocrazy, which allways failed in pakistan because ofnthe lust of crouption by its politicians ?

baby, you are to young to know, how it comes? ok
just calm down , marshall law isnt is a sin, in pakistan its still the best ever we can get in terms of economy, defence, education, & justice & performence of the institutions?
& its on its way?
matshalaw is more real then the dam damocrazy, which allways failed in pakistan because ofnthe lust of crouption by its politicians ?
Ok keep hoping for it...good luck with your wish for Military rule....whether you have to wait for 50 more years,obviously you wouldnt be alive by then because your already i guess nearly 50:p: but ill save this thread and show people that how your ardent desire of Martial law came true after you were nomore!:girl_cray3:

Ok keep hoping for it...good luck with your wish for Military rule....whether you have to wait for 50 more years,obviously you wouldnt be alive by then because your already i guess nearly 50:p: but ill save this thread and show people that how your ardent desire of Martial law came true after you were nomore!:girl_cray3:
its hystrical for you, baby?
sorry look at the past history?
how many years militry rule?
well keep supporting nooracracy & damocracy, next PM of pakistan is MASTER BILAWAL BHUTTO..?
sunami is been sunk?

its hystrical for you, baby?
sorry look at the past history?
how many years militry rule?
well keep supporting nooracracy & damocracy, next PM of pakistan is MASTER BILAWAL BHUTTO..?
sunami is been sunk?

Chachaa Phakki Khaa aur So Ja?

Sab ko sukoon ho jaye ga ?

Ya phr Shaddi kar lai takay zindagi mai sukoon ajaye?

@cb4 Your showbaaz sharif tried to prove NA-53 PTI winning candidate degree fake by falsifying the documents. Supreme court warned Showbaz sharif, secretary Punjab and Lahore High court for their conduct. Sharam tm logo ko magar nai aati phr bhe.

Only Nwaz Sharif and his family is allowed to live in a palace in Raiwind with his brother building a road to that palace.

Several times Imran Khan and his part has been asked the question regarding his house in Bani Gala. every time he has answered that question with evidence. May we ask Nawaz Sharif and his family too how they built their palace a Raiwind?

BmO4AzZIAAAPPTU.jpg:large

Chachaa Phakki Khaa aur So Ja?

Sab ko sukoon ho jaye ga ?

Ya phr Shaddi kar lai takay zindagi mai sukoon ajaye?

@cb4 Your showbaaz sharif tried to prove NA-53 PTI winning candidate degree fake by falsifying the documents. Supreme court warned Showbaz sharif, secretary Punjab and Lahore High court for their conduct. Sharam tm logo ko magar nai aati phr bhe.
zaida dramey na kar, pagalaa !lolzz

Only Nwaz Sharif and his family is allowed to live in a palace in Raiwind with his brother building a road to that palace.

Several times Imran Khan and his part has been asked the question regarding his house in Bani Gala. every time he has answered that question with evidence. May we ask Nawaz Sharif and his family too how they built their palace a Raiwind?
its just all paid media prapoganda on IMRAN, because he is going to protest ?

For me Lahore begins and ends in those places. Why should i bother? Inner lahore is gonna get messier since people are buying cars in droves and the infrastructure cannot be expanded much.

Ray to Rday bolnay walay paindu.

:sarcastic:

Now that's shit. Calling true Lahories as paindu is insane. Idiots who once used to come for Lahore to study, accommodation, food and jobs settled down in Lahore and made their lives in Lahore and yet they still bark around against Lahore and Lahories. The same Lahories who always welcomed people from all around the country, made their lives easy in lahore by helping them out. Yet you true paindus will remain ahsan framosh forever.

I was talking about roads infrastructure and traffic issues of Lahore, but you showed your class. You decendant of a true paindu.

Now that's shit. Calling true Lahories as paindu is insane. Idiots who once used to come for Lahore to study, accommodation, food and jobs settled down in Lahore and made their lives in Lahore and yet they still bark around against Lahore and Lahories. The same Lahories who always welcomed people from all around the country, made their lives easy in lahore by helping them out. Yet you true paindus will remain ahsan framosh forever.

I was talking about roads infrastructure and traffic issues of Lahore, but you showed your class. You decendant of a true paindu.
Lahore still caters to the educational and cultural needs of many. Only an illiterate would start with this city centric nonsense.

Haha cheetay main to tuchcki mari thi mazaak main. Tum to senti hi hogaye. How do you survive in this world, plus how old are you to fly off the handle so quick?

Ahsan faramosh? Chalo khair i'll let it slide by since you took off on a tangent.

Ray aur Rday to baat to sahi hai na jigar jo dil pe legaye :D

In the end, I'm not blind to believe everything done by Nooras is useless or superficial. Nor am i going to believe IK ( aka taliban khan, the guy who i voted for ) is a messiah who is never wrong. Let's call spade a spade.

You seriously need to grow up and stop throwing hissy fits on the internet of all places.

Back
Top Bottom