What's new

Communist China has nothing to do with Chinese Civilisation

artie

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
That is the truth. The great Chinese Civilisation has already been totally destroyed in the People's Republic of China during the Cultural Revolution launched by the dictator :guns:Mao Zedong, the leader of the Communist Party of China, who had made millions of Chinese farmers starve to death during the Great Leap Forward:cry:, so the Chinese in Communist China are no longer seen as inheritors of the Chinese Civilisation, same as modern Egyptians. Hence, for overseas Chinese, it is, clearly, wrong to treat China as their mother country:angry:, fooled by Chinese propaganda:tdown:.
As we all know, China is very likely to be a threat to national security of all its neighboring countries including My country Taiwan, and the Chinese government, treating its people like "slaves" without any human rights:angry:, has surely been a menace to democracy, liberty and freedom of human beings. All overseas Chinese should cooperate with the democracies to subvert the Communist government:china: and liberate the Chinese ruthlessly suppressed from the dictatorship. :tup:

Thank you for not including Singapore in your signiture of the 'Axis of Evil', I can't bear to be in the same group of Chinese who have ill thoughts on their motherland, cultural destroyed or not.

Oh, BTW you still haven't proved you are a Chinese. I hope you're not for the same reason above.

Taiwanese own the True Chinese Civilization.

Mainlanders are Illegals coming from Mongolia to Muslim World.

^^^What a great mind for interpretation of history, you can go far, young man.

Editorial Chides Xi Jinping Over Japan and US

huanqiu-350x221.jpg

Global Times is supervised by People's Daily, the mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party. It recently chided Xi Jinping for suggesting that the United States might be "neutral" in the Chinese regime's dispute with Japan.

Thank you for not including Singapore in your signiture of the 'Axis of Evil', I can't bear to be in the same group of Chinese who have ill thoughts on their motherland, cultural destroyed or not.

Oh, BTW you still haven't proved you are a Chinese. I hope you're not for the same reason above.

Well he can come up a "台灣國", why not another crazier dream?

Soon the mods will ask for sources :lol: otherwise thread closed.. after all it is against master shifu
hu_jintao.04.18.06_lrg.jpg

Says a guy sitting on an island the size of my right nut ! :D

lol. To tell the truth, we Taiwanese people look down on the Chinese, so they have got a strong inferiority complex towards us. Lemma give u some examples.
The Chinese are eager to get Taiwanese citizenship, but it is majorly difficult according to the Immigration Law in Taiwan. So the Chinese resort to illegally crossing the border or seeking political asylum. For Chinese women, some of them manage to do it through marriage. It has been common to see a young Chinese woman marry old Taiwanese man since the Communist government opened its door to Taiwan in the 1980s. For Chinese students, they are dreamed of getting a job in Taiwan rather than working at sweatshops in China. Tens of thousands of Chinese college students do studies at Universities in Taiwan, thirsty for high-quality education and experiencing Chinese Civilisation.

lol. To tell the truth, we Taiwanese people look down on the Chinese, so they have got a strong inferiority complex towards us. Lemma give u some examples.
The Chinese are eager to get Taiwanese citizenship, but it is majorly difficult according to the Immigration Law in Taiwan. So the Chinese resort to illegally crossing the border or seeking political asylum. For Chinese women, some of them manage to do it through marriage. It has been common to see a young Chinese woman marry old Taiwanese man since the Communist government opened its door to Taiwan in the 1980s. For Chinese students, they are dreamed of getting a job in Taiwan rather than working at sweatshops in China. Tens of thousands of Chinese college students do studies at Universities in Taiwan, thirsty for high-quality education and experiencing Chinese Civilisation.

You are very true buddy. Communism has destroyed Chinese culture. Mao zedong is the mass murderer of Chinese peasants and commoners in 20th century.
Things are not the same as we see in "people's china daily" or other CCP controlled media. The fact that CCP spends more defense budget on its internal law and order situation maintenance indicates the displeasure of certain sects of people in Chinese society.

One of the most interesting civilization to know. I wish I travel around in China.

Back
Top Bottom