What's new

COD black ops or Modern Warfare?

Have you ever Played Battlefield 3....or any of the game from BF series...Awesomeness....Battlefield 4 Beta is coming next year, cant wait...

COD is for Noobs bro :p

Medal oh honor.

MOH warfighter runs on the same Frostbite engine...Technically it is an Battlefield expansion...

Have you ever Played Battlefield 3....or any of the game from BF series...Awesomeness....Battlefield 4 Beta is coming next year, cant wait...

COD is for Noobs bro :p

MOH warfighter runs on the same Frostbite engine...Technically it is an Battlefield expansion...

i have. BF3. Online gaming is slow. Graphics is awesome though. But movement lack flaw. It just doesn't have that x factor :-(

Finished palying COD MW3... It looked the same as previous CODs. BF is totally into a different league. BTW, I'm playing Spec Ops The Line which has much better game experience than COD.

spec_ops_the_line_1.jpg

Finished palying COD MW3... It looked the same as previous CODs. BF is totally into a different league. BTW, I'm playing Spec Ops The Line which has much better game experience than COD.

spec_ops_the_line_1.jpg

I don't know about story mode. I'm talking about Online gaming. :-s

Battlefield Armored Kill:

Apparently you can fly the AC-130....!!

No you can't fly the AC-130, the AC-130 will be automated by the AI, however users will be able to control the weapon systems aboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree about the X factor thing, apparently it has more Xfactor then any FPS game ever released....COD and Bf3 are different game though, COD is an arcade shooter where u have a gun, u run with it like your *** is on fire..and in the process u kill people...Thats about it.....Lol....
In Bf3 u play with team and try to accomplish an objective....Does that make sense?...and then if you want to run with a gun then you have close quarter maps...and also Every gun in Bf3 has a different dynamics to it(i mean every gun is different to other)...
And also check out some Bf3 community videos on youtube...u will love it...I haven't seen a single gamplay video of COD that can match Bf3's caliber...

About Xfactor check out this fun Vid:

Battlefield 3 LOL #61: How to Start a Round - YouTube

I disagree about the X factor thing, apparently it has more Xfactor then any FPS game ever released....COD and Bf3 are different game though, COD is an arcade shooter where u have a gun, u run with it like your *** is on fire..and in the process u kill people...Thats about it.....Lol....
In Bf3 u play with team and try to accomplish an objective....Does that make sense?...and then if you want to run with a gun then you have close quarter maps...and also Every gun in Bf3 has a different dynamics to it(i mean every gun is different to other)...
And also check out some Bf3 community videos on youtube...u will love it...I haven't seen a single gamplay video of COD that can match Bf3's caliber...

About Xfactor check out this fun Vid:

Battlefield 3 LOL #61: How to Start a Round - YouTube

erm no you don't. Guns in COD are different too. You're right about shooting people but what do you expect from a first person shooter?
heavy graphics means loading time is more. I have 60mb connection but some players lag so much even in COD its unbelievable. I don't mind crap graphics as long as gameplay is awesome.

No you can't fly the AC-130, the AC-130 will be automated by the AI, however users will be able to control the weapon systems aboard.

I already flew AC-130 in both MW-1 and MW-3...thanxxxxxxxx...

now...i really love story of MW-1,2,3..nice story,its more like a blockbuster action movie than a game...Black ops is another beast..it gave you some idea about some Deep Sh!tt of history..i liked it in a different way..

moral of the story..i played all the versions of COD(since 1...except 3..don't know they even released it),and i'll play it also..

erm no you don't. Guns in COD are different too. You're right about shooting people but what do you expect from a first person shooter?
heavy graphics means loading time is more. I have 60mb connection but some players lag so much even in COD its unbelievable. I don't mind crap graphics as long as gameplay is awesome.

Well then i'll suggest build/buy a good system and play BF3 on Full HD with some Friends....Nothing like it...i was a hardcore COD fan until i played BF3!!....

That has to be the most bad *** moment in gaming history ever.

See, thats what i am saying....and "Khalnaldo" says BF3 doesnt have Xfactor :what:

nothing can beat this scene...

i just love its attitude...... :smitten:

cod-mw3-juggernaut.jpg

Back
Top Bottom