What's new

COAS Kayani as Military Secretary Benazir

frazkhan

New Recruit

Reaction score
I want to confirm one paradox about Gen Kayani. Once on the occasion of Asif Ali Zardari, Benazir asked Kayani if he can arrange army horse as gift for Asif Ali Zardari. Kayani replied after a brief pause, "Army horses are not for sale!". (Meaning neither I will arrange a free army horse nor I will sell an army horse.)

.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::welcome:to:pdf::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*
¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•​

I want to confirm one paradox about Gen Kayani. Once on the occasion of Asif Ali Zardari, Benazir asked Kayani if he can arrange army horse as gift for Asif Ali Zardari. Kayani replied after a brief pause, "Army horses are not for sale!". (Meaning neither I will arrange a free army horse nor I will sell an army horse.)

That is not a paradox, it's a question.

It also shows, if it is true, that Benazir was as corrupt as her husband.
There is so much we can talk about Benzair Bhutto, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto or Zia ul Haq.
But the best is to stay silent in respect, despite however they have been, they are dead now and the dead mustn't be talked bad about.

There is so much we can talk about Benzair Bhutto, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto or Zia ul Haq.
But the best is to stay silent in respect, despite however they have been, they are dead now and the dead mustn't be talked bad about.

Absolutely. But the dead must not be elevated to the levels of saint and death used to get a government and loot and plunder the country mercilessly. This is a bigger disrespect to the deceased than my one sentence.

Hi,

They were public figures---rulers of a nation---. Every bit of their lives since they came to power must be scrutinized and they be rewarded accordingly after death. Death does not absolve politicians of their sins---.

Politicians must realize that even after death they will be held responsible of their actions or of their in-actions and incompetence.

If forgetting is everything--then why do we have history---and history books and doing research on what went wrong---.

the ebst thing is re-tell about their degenerate character / ogd deeds [if any]as a lesson for others....

Back
Top Bottom