What's new

CNN:Are China's economic statistics accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My people invented democracy, and we use it to this day in almost very nation we have. At the same time, we are the most prosperous and powerful nations.

It's clear that the excuse that you can't get anything done because you are a democracy is false. Our countries didn't even use democracy as a tool to catch up. We used it going forward, and we still invented 99% of all modern technologies.

Not a good excuse.

excuse me!! You people invented democracy? :omghaha:

Your people didn't invent democracy....

I'm amazed that you found the least important part of my statement to comment on.

My people did invent democracy. No, it didn't come from an Indian or a Persian or whatever BS you want to spew. Democracy began in Athens, a Greek city-state. Deal with it.

excuse me!! You people invented democracy? :omghaha:

Yes we did retard. Oh no, it must have been invented far before the Greeks. Perhaps the 3rd world Indians?

I'm amazed that you found the least important part of my statement to comment on.

My people did invent democracy. No, it didn't come from an Indian or a Persian or whatever BS you want to spew. Democracy began in Athens, a Greek city-state. Deal with it.

Yes we did retard. Oh no, it must have been invented far before the Greeks. Perhaps the 3rd world Indians?

Athens is in Greece....

If you have anything intelligent to say about my points, please do so. Otherwise, I M not really interested in CCP propaganda. Simple point if you care to wrap your head around it - US/ EU are not growing at all, your domestic consumption is not growing and was in any case nothing much to talk about. So why all these high "investment numbers" which keep pushing your GDP to 8-9%. Stop reading the CCP pamphlets and you will see the true picture.

Damn , i did not know CNN is a CCP propaganda mechine. Now I can see it that CNN stands for Chinese National Network.:toast_sign:

Yep, I learned that Indians are functionally illiterate.

Greeks are Europeans. My people invented Democracy.

Well, it looked like you were suggesting Athens was in beverly hills or something

@sms -just look at this moron man, it's gonna get really weird from now- I GUARATEE YOU, this is gonna be more fun than you or I can ever imagine :lol:

Damn , i did not know CNN is a CCP propaganda mechine. Now I can see it that CNN stands for Chinese National Network.:toast_sign:

It was also called Chicken Noodle Network before the gulf war :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it looked like you were suggesting Athens was in beverly hills or something

I know, because Indians are functionally illiterate.

I responded twice with this: "Democracy began in Athens, a Greek city-state."

Yet, somehow, you still didn't get the picture.

Anyway, it's irrelevant. You completely skipped over the point I made. My people used democracy in our development, so that excuse doesn't work for India.

I know, because Indians are functionally illiterate.

I responded twice with this: "Democracy began in Athens, a Greek city-state."

Yet, somehow, you still didn't get the picture.

Anyway, it's irrelevant. You completely skipped over the point I made. My people used democracy in our development, so that excuse doesn't work for India.

So democracy was invented in beverly hills....

I mean, your people are in beverly hills right?

@sms -just look at this moron man, it's gonna get really weird from now- I GUARATEE YOU, this is gonna be more fun than you or I can ever imagine :lol:

It was also called Chicken Noodle Network before the gulf war :)

It's rare for me to comment on person. The discussion about democracy or whatever is not topic of discussion.

He seems to be confused and riding high on self-proclaimed superiority complex. Pls do not feed troll ..his false pride will die slow and painful death.

It's rare for me to comment on person. The discussion about democracy or whatever is not topic of discussion.

He seems to be confused and riding high on self-proclaimed superiority complex. Pls do not feed troll ..his false pride will die slow and painful death.

No, it's intersting to come across such ppl at times. He REALLY believes that he is carrying White Man's Burden (me, you @Chinese Dragon etc.) and has to lead us to civilization. He actually claimed the entire european civilization (including Greeks) for himself. Never seen one this kooky.

No, it's intersting to come across such ppl at times. He REALLY believes that he is carrying White Man's Burden (me, you @Chinese Dragon etc.) and has to lead us to civilization. He actually claimed the entire european civilization (including Greeks) for himself. Never seen one this kooky.

He will face reality once he goes out to work and report to an Asia or African employer. :lol:
USA today is not product of efforts of white man but every citizen and race it's made of.

Being proud is one of the virtue for man but false proud without reality check is one of the deadliest sin.!! Let him enjoy his delusion!

He will face reality once he goes out to work and report to an Asia or African employer. :lol:
USA today is not product of efforts of white man but every citizen and race it's made of.

Being proud is one of the virtue for man but false proud without reality check is one of the deadliest sin.!! Let him enjoy his delusion!

Seems like it is Indians like you who are delusional to fantasize having whites as your servants. This India film just shows how pathetic you kind have become.

India In 2030 - YouTube

Better take care. He seems to have been deputed by stormfront.org for keeping a stern eye on the inferior races. Could get you in trouble with the KKK / skinheads:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom