What's new

Club football discussions

guys, do not miss ....................

tottenham vs Mancity

Arsenal vs Manu tonight

Liverpool v Arsenal

Women's Super League,

Sunday, August 28, 2011, 14:00

Its better for us (arsenal fans) to watch this match. Winning the match = winning tittle :rofl:

Liverpool v Arsenal

Women's Super League,

Sunday, August 28, 2011, 14:00

Its better for us (arsenal fans) to watch this match. Winning the match = winning tittle :rofl:

ROFL!!!, really pumped up for the united game though!!

Nice end to end stuff between Spurs and City......Strange City have so\ much attacking flare and an Italian Coach....

Manchester United vs Arsenal, so damn pumped up for that one.

The place here is buzzing now with my mates, got my party hat on ready.

Glory, glory Man United :partay:

So Nasri has more assists for man city in premier league than he had for Arsenal (for the whole season)

reminds me of how Adebuywhore's career started in City. :devil:

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Arsenal Ladies 2-0 up. Another title for the Ladies. well done. :tup::mps::cheers:

I am really pumped up for the arsenal game, sadly, dont have any friend to watch it with. Hoping for a draw at bets. If we win, i will run around naked!

well done ladies. They should teach something to these chaps. Need Steve bould to come in at half time and give a kick to the butt to the underperforming guys. And also tell Szczesny to to do a Bould Vs Nistelrooy thing when rooney misses the penalty.

I am really pumped up for the arsenal game, sadly, dont have any friend to watch it with. Hoping for a draw at bets. If we win, i will run around naked!

Great to know that there are footie fans in Pakistan. I always thought people in South Asia are crazy fans of cricket and hockey, not so much on football.

yup, it is John Dykes/ Andrew Leci, steve mcmahon and shebby singh( the ****). commentary brought to you by martin tyler and andy gray, but no andy nowadays!!

Arsenal fans singing? There's a reason they call the Emirates, "the library" :P

Oh well, may the best team win later, mate :)

By the way, what channel shows EPL matches in Pakistan? Is it the same as here (ESPN-Starsports).. with John Dykes as host?
dont do this. i had a serious fight with my football team captain just because he is a manu fan and me a gooner. lolz

ESPN
and
Star sports

i watch on myp2p. tv is occupied by my sisters watching star plus

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

well done ladies. They should teach something to these chaps. Need Steve bould to come in at half time and give a kick to the butt to the underperforming guys. And also tell Szczesny to to do a Bould Vs Nistelrooy thing when rooney misses the penalty.

arsenal must arrange a combine practice session for men and women. Special care should be taken tough. Chances are 50 % men may end up with injury :P

yup, it is John Dykes/ Andrew Leci, steve mcmahon and shebby singh( the ****). commentary brought to you by martin tyler and andy gray, but no andy nowadays!!

Haha! I agree with you on Shebby.. Do you know the dude gets paid 20k Sing dollars per weekend he does with ESPN, came out in the papers here some time back.. Talk about easy money :P

Andy.. You know what happen to him right? Sexist comments got him sacked. But commentary wise, he was pretty darn good.

Back
Top Bottom