What's new

Closest allies: Joint defence declaration of India and USA

The Su-35 is sold without the exchange of technology, just as a product. That is why the delays - Chinese interested in the drawings, especially in the engine.
If you just trade with the United States - is one thing, but if you go to the pro-American camp - it is quite another matter.
That is bad scenario for India, Russia, China for future anti-American fight and for humanity as well.

I don't think India is interested in an anti-America fight. And India is an enemy of China, not the US.

USA is a spent force, and its Western allies are militarily dead. USA at this point is a dangerous "friend" to have. It will fire the Gun from India's shoulder.

What is the commonality of interests between India and USA in Military matters? None...... USA's need to contain China is far more than India's need in this regard. USA thinks that China is akin to Germany, and they want a Balance of Power in Asia. It would be useful for India to learn lessons from World War II. If war comes, India, China and Russia will be battlefields, while the USA will cheer from the sides as it did in WW II (relatively speaking)

Russia has far more stakes in Asian game since it is present here. For the USA its a power game. Ultimately China has to be controlled through a Russia- India-Japan-Vietnam group. USA has no stakes.

Historically, Russia is rock solid and reliable. USA did help India on the Kashmir issue but turned opportunistic after that. Russia is also a mature country with long history. Indians and Americans, both being immature tend to gravitate together.

The end game is a resource grab, especially oil. America would like to starve China and it may come to war. India has no stakes in such power games, and neither has capacity. But American stooges ruling India at the moment cannot but do America's bidding.

Which Indian leader is an American stooge?

I don't think India is interested in an anti-America fight. And India is an enemy of China, not the US.
well your right almost in the first part but that applies to one and all who do buisness with india , and secondli we are nobodies enemies/friends or whatever they want to percieve as we know it onli too well that there are no emotions in international relations or politicks its onli the mutual gains and potential rewards that run the show and unlike pakistan we indians are not emotional people .....pakistanies dont call us cunning hindu baniya for no reason

The Su-35 is sold without the exchange of technology, just as a product. That is why the delays - Chinese interested in the drawings, especially in the engine.
If you just trade with the United States - is one thing, but if you go to the pro-American camp - it is quite another matter.
That is bad scenario for India, Russia, China for future anti-American fight and for humanity as well.
china is violating our border again and again. and in future it may escalate tension.for the time being we may need some advance technology and friend to tackle with china. as china is also encircle india. this may be a balancing act. russia is our friend from long long ago and will always remain.

Ok,this is big chance for Pakistan to get support from two biggest Asian powers-Russia and China.

USA dont have friends they have pawns,but if India wants that kind of relations instead Russian hand (like in 1971) than I can say that respect their decision!
now america and russia are no more like a enemy.they have signed many bilateral pact. so if india purchase some special needs from america it will no harms to indo-russian friendship

You will receive colonialism - 2.0, if you are too close to the United States. They will talk to you about democracy, yet tens of thousands of ghouls in expensive suits fill your ministries, departments and offices of largest corporations. They will suck out your smartest people and the most valuable resources. And your soldiers will die in senseless conflicts within or at the borders. I know this because Russia was a friend of USA in 80-90s and Putin still trying to overcome the consequences of that friendship.
The U.S. is now on hard times. And they will be able to overcome the difficulties or unleashing a great world war, to which they would attached at the end. Or colonizing half the world and sucking all the resources without a trace.
There is a third way - to stop playing the role of the ruler of the world and go back to their island to solve the internal problems.

Such a long post but you still haven't answered my simple question. What do you suggest we should do ? :azn:

Such a long post but you still haven't answered my simple question. What do you suggest we should do ? :azn:

Trade without limits but beware of any advice, any "help" from the U.S.. They are Anglo-Saxons. No one in this world knows the nature of the Anglo-Saxons better then Hindus.

well i dont remeber where but i had read that india at birth was a protected child and was under the constant eye of a grumpy aunt(USSR) but always wanted a relation ship with blonde(USA & West) now after the daiworce of the grumpy aunt(fall of USSR) she wecame weak and the shy boy very cautiousli made relationship with all the desirable women around still kept paying regular cordial visits to his old and protective aunt and now he is making it obvius as the grumpy aunt inspite of her shy nephiews reservations kept giving his compatitors some brownies ...hope you get what im trying to say brother :cheers:

Trade without limits but beware of any advice, any "help" from the U.S.. They are Anglo-Saxons. No one in this world knows the nature of the Anglo-Saxons better then Hindus.

Isn't that exactly what we are doing ?

gues what india is a hindu majority country and we know who is playing the game and what are his intentions and whats in owr best interests ...thanks for your timeli advise we will keep that in mind

well i dont remeber where but i had read that india at birth was a protected child and was under the constant eye of a grumpy aunt(USSR) but always wanted a relation ship with blonde(USA & West) now after the daiworce of the grumpy aunt(fall of USSR) she wecame weak and the shy boy very cautiousli made relationship with all the desirable women around still kept paying regular cordial visits to his old and protective aunt and now he is making it obvius as the grumpy aunt inspite of her shy nephiews reservations kept giving his compatitors some brownies ...hope you get what im trying to say brother :cheers:

I am sorry but your description seems to have come from someone with a massive inferiority complex and as such unworthy of consideration.

What are our strategic goals in aligning with the USA? If it is to contain China, let us be clear that it is India which will be a battlefield, not the USA.

A military alliance with the USA, formal or informal, will mean that India will be sucked up in Sino-American disputes. We have disputes with China, but they are just a schoolyard brawl compared to the looming USA-China rivalry for resources and power balance in Asia.

USA has nothing left in its economy, except armaments, which is what it is selling to us. Its not as if we are getting stuff free. Yes, we should buy stuff where ever we get best, but it must come with tech transfer. Will the US give that?

@vostok

mate,India procure weapons from almost every major weapons seller,except China.why are you getting irked by it??India has a clear strategy about its foreign policy,"Never become a cannon fodder"..Neither we carry out other's order,nor other's war.nor we switch sides,cause,we're not in anybody's side.India still believes in NAM.but what recent times suggest is that there will be major shift in USA-India relationship.in some cases,they'll assist us to produce cutting edge tech,Just like Russia promised few days ago that they'll do.you forgot that we've billions of dollars of co-op in pipeline.what is the level of co-op with usa against that???
@vostok

mate,India procure weapons from almost every major weapons seller,except China.why are you getting irked by it??India has a clear strategy about its foreign policy,"Never become a cannon fodder"..Neither we carry out other's order,nor other's war.nor we switch sides,cause,we're not in anybody's side(Mind you,India wasn't a Soviet Union client state.but there was major co-op with Russia).India still believes in NAM.but what recent times suggest is that there will be major shift in USA-India relationship.in some cases,they'll assist us to produce cutting edge tech,Just like Russia promised few days ago that they'll do.you forgot that we've billions of dollars of co-op in pipeline.what is the level of co-op with usa against that???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom