What's new

Classic insult of zaid hamid

THe great Zaid Hamid, the only man on this planet earth who can put more than 1 billions people A$$ on fire at once.

we love zaid hamid and am sure many indians wud agree with me.
indian comedy shows are cathing up to the benchmark zaidu has set in comedy genre.
personaly its a great stress buster for me. i watch him, laugh at his defence analysis and his expert opinions on world affairs. hurl some abuses at him, troll some **** in the comment section on youtube and then carry on surfing the net. :yay:

we love zaid hamid and am sure many indians wud agree with me.
indian comedy shows are cathing up to the benchmark zaidu has set in comedy genre.
personaly its a great stress buster for me. i watch him, laugh at his defence analysis and his expert opinions on world affairs. hurl some abuses at him, troll some **** in the comment section on youtube and then carry on surfing the net. :yay:

Fellow Indian Lal Topi fan here. I love the way he can put a spin on any story. It's his sincere belief in his BS that tickles me the most.:lol:

THe great Zaid Hamid, the only man on this planet earth who can put more than 1 billions people A$$ on fire at once.

I don't think any Indian outside of pdf is aware of the existence of zaid hamid. I myself learned of that embarrassment of a "defence analyst" only after registering here.

zaid hamid ka naam sunker hi hassi nikal jati hai :rofl:
he comes on the national tv and troll pakistanis.

1 billion doesnt know who zaid hamid is - except the few from there who are on Pdf and we love his comedy.

333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom