What's new

Chinese travel agencies suspend routes to Philippines

Break up Imperial China for $1 million and our rights and dignity back who the f**k cares, We have Australia now and the middle east and ASEAN to sell our products So ya and why? our Economy our economy is in zombie like state because of your fake low quality products in the first place flooded our markets killing filipino jobs and drugs from your gang elements too so cutting ties with you people is not a bad thing is a great thing so what if lose tourist we have the Asians like Koreans/Japanese/Indians and our ASEAN neighbors and the whole world coming to our beautiful country and your people are just below that list sure its a lose to the Tourist Industry no matter big or small is a brutal industry but still i rather have that then to kill my fishermen who this country relays on for food and our country honor and dignity any day ya if anything the real victims here our poor fishermen thanks to china's arrogance and selfishness this poor people are starving to death looking for an alternative jobs while waiting for you people to stop harassing us and fish price gone up well you heartless monster would care after all you people destroy and take everything.

who killed your fishermen? show us the prove!
so far no ASEAN countries give a damn about Philippine, they would wish China to saction you which means more tourists and exports for them
US awarded you $30M for your "hard work", that's how cheap you are!

I mean in terms of livelihood A**hole and second it was given the whole estimate of our aid from the US this year its getting bigger thanks to you or china liar of propaganda machine is saying now

Your not reading at all i said we don't need your damn tourist and as for trade we got a lot of trade with other countries like ASEAN i did not say ASEAN supporting anything stupid! so in terms of economics your threats are good for our economy no more fake products from your country which are killing Filipino business and killing in general due to their low quality no more drug lords coming and no more arrogant Chinese tourist and Immigrants now all we need to do is get you people out of Philippine waters and Territory and were good.

who killed your fishermen? show us the prove!
so far no ASEAN countries give a damn about Philippine, they would wish China to saction you which means more tourists and exports for them
US awarded you $30M for your "hard work", that's how cheap you are!

LOL sell bananas to australia just ignor the fool mate

China should also warns its citizens 'cos they turn their babies into health supplements :no:

There would come one day, where all your neighbors will block your routes.

There would come one day, where all your neighbors will block your routes.
And then we finally get to unleash our 3000+ nuclear warheads!

2gskhg0.jpg

Do not discuss the Filipino maids

Please respect the Filipino maids, this is not our discussion of the topic

Do not discuss the Filipino maids

Please respect the Filipino maids, this is not our discussion of the topic

What about the respect of local Chinese-Filipinos ? They are the potential targets of racist Filipinos

Back
Top Bottom