Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Chinese Tea House

Teahouse-Nanjing.jpg

Chinese-teahouse-interior-design.jpg

Chinese members and others can chit chat here.

You guys suck why didn't you ever have a tea house? :unsure:

I was just going to start a thread for chatting with chinese members. And the only name i could think for that thread was chinese tea house. So i wrote that name in the title field and this thread came up in similar threads list. A very amusing coincidence.:-)

@AndrewJin and other chinese members. I wanted to ask your thoughts on how things would play out if a guy in my situation was living in china.
First of all i am broke. And my current aim is to make cyanide cause ive been victim of domestic abuse all my life and i am in no big trouble right now but have wasted all my life. So if one day i want to take the exit i will need my pill. So i need to study chemistry and lots of it to eventually make cyanide. But i'll need some money in this course as well cause to do work one needs resources.
How will a chinese guy do this ? Will he work a cash counter in a supermarket during the day for his money and study during the night ? Cause that looks most likely.

I was only joking. I am not dying anytime soon. I have unfinished business in this world. I was bored back then so i wrote that. So chinese friends its all fine here. You guys can come and post.

Back
Top Bottom