What's new

Chinese student killed in bombings had followed her passion to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats depends upon ones personal preference or priorities No?-
Maybe he interacts with the Muslims more than the Buddhists?-
Is it a Chinese state policy to prefer buddhism over Islam?-
Or his opinion should be restricted?-

What do you think is going in on Xinjiang? What is our Government doing there?

Anyway, this is getting too off-topic. If you want to discuss it send me a PM.

Here you go:

And don't bother responding. You have already proven yourself, you can insult the Christian prophet but not the Islamic one, even though to a Chinese person they are both equally foreigners.

of course they are equally foreigners: if one muslim comes to me to spread her religion and tell me to forever switch my reverence for my ancestors to a new reverence to her god or prophet, i will declare islam a false religion and her prophet a false prophet as well. i have no tolerance for any religion, any value, that doesn't show adequate fear to chinese political power or adequate deference to chinese beliefs. as such, like i said, i don't mind catholics from france or italy or protestants from nordic countries of today: i only attack christianity because i know there are bonzi evangelizing in china today and because i know there were run-ins between the roman church and chinese sovereigns in the past where christians failed to register proper fear of chinese power and proper deference to chinese traditions. if some muslim countries or muslim groups come to my country and fail to pay my nation and my chinese heritage proper respect, then i will hurl many insults to them and to their beliefs as well.

but then, as i said, you retarded hong kong snake aren't interested in the finer political arguments i make. you are only interested in daring me to offend islam. interestingly, i actually dared someone to dare me to do just that a few bans ago:
"and if you coconut pakistani (and FaujHistorian) have any doubt about my chineseness and need proof that i am no muslim, shiite or sunni, pakistani or iranian, you can formally request me in replying to this post to utter an insult to your common religion that no mussulman would ever dare to (and i am not an iranian christian or pakistani christian, and upon request i am willing to prove that, too). but i suspect you coconut pakistanis only resort to doubting my chineseness because you lack the temerity and intellect to make a serious apology about your mercenary, treacherous, zionist-fawning way or to prove you are anything more than a witless, ill-educated man of a pretender of a phoney historian. " i was actually banned for a while for this message, and no muslim on this forum took up my challenge. so, silly gangbazi, put your silly "dare" to rest, will you? because i can tell you i am more daring and reckless than all six million gangbazi or one billion christians or one billion muslims put together.

of course they are equally foreigners: if one muslim comes to me to spread her religion and tell me to forever switch my reverence for my ancestors to a new reverence to her god or prophet, i will declare islam a false religion and her prophet a false prophet as well. i have no tolerance for any religion, any value, that doesn't show adequate fear to chinese political power or adequate deference to chinese beliefs. as such, like i said, i don't mind catholics from france or italy or protestants from nordic countries of today: i only attack christianity because i know there are bonzi evangelizing in china today and because i know there were run-ins between the roman church and chinese sovereigns in the past where christians failed to register proper fear of chinese power and proper deference to chinese traditions. if some muslim countries or muslim groups come to my country and fail to pay my nation and my chinese heritage proper respect, then i will hurl many insults to them and to their beliefs as well.

I don't care. I've already finished arguing with you, and made clear that I don't want Christianity or Islam spreading in China.

interestingly, i actually dared someone to dare me to do just that a few bans ago:

"and if you coconut pakistani (and FaujHistorian) have any doubt about my chineseness and need proof that i am no muslim, shiite or sunni, pakistani or iranian,you can formally request me in replying to this post to utter an insult to your common religion that no mussulman would ever dare to
(and i am not an iranian christian or pakistani christian, and upon request i am willing to prove that, too). but i suspect you coconut pakistanis only resort to doubting my chineseness because you lack the temerity and intellect to make a serious apology about your mercenary, treacherous, zionist-fawning way or to prove you are anything more than a witless, ill-educated man of a pretender of a phoney historian. "

One last thing, I make a formal request for you to do it. :D

You were boasting so much, so do it.

interestingly, i actually dared someone to dare me to do just that a few bans ago:

"and if you coconut pakistani (and FaujHistorian) have any doubt about my chineseness and need proof that i am no muslim, shiite or sunni, pakistani or iranian,you can formally request me in replying to this post to utter an insult to your common religion that no mussulman would ever dare to
(and i am not an iranian christian or pakistani christian, and upon request i am willing to prove that, too). but i suspect you coconut pakistanis only resort to doubting my chineseness because you lack the temerity and intellect to make a serious apology about your mercenary, treacherous, zionist-fawning way or to prove you are anything more than a witless, ill-educated man of a pretender of a phoney historian. "

I made a formal request already. Time is running out.

I made a formal request already. Time is running out.

Once again, you can't challenge someone to do something that would result in an infraction or ban.

@iajj, You DON'T have to respond to this challenge to prove anything to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, you can't challenge someone to do something that would result in an infraction or ban.
@iajj, You DON'T have to respond to this challenge to prove anything to anyone.

He volunteered it directly.

And he was boasting non-stop, so I just called him on it. He dared me to call him on it, so I did.

But don't worry, he already ran away. I saw him watching the thread for like an hour on the thread status, then he left.

So much for the boasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is because of despicable characters like Chinese-Trollagon that we have so much hatered in the world.........In his twisted way he is trying to prove that since he is an Islamophobe and a Chinese, so all Chinese people are like him......Talk about delusions of grandeur!

It is because of despicable characters like Chinese-Trollagon that we have so much hatered in the world.........In his twisted way he is trying to prove that since he is an Islamophobe and a Chinese, so all Chinese people are like him......Talk about delusions of grandeur!

No, it is because Islamic extremists insist on targeting and bombing innocent civilians, like our beautiful Lu Lingzi.

And bombing our people in Xinjiang.

In fact, Islamic extremists have carried out terrorist attacks in every major country in the world.

No, it is because Islamic extremists insist on targeting and bombing innocent civilians, like our beautiful Lu Lingzi.

And bombing our people in Xinjiang.

In fact, Islamic extremists have carried out terrorist attacks in every major country in the world.
Yes and kaafirs have never killed Muslims, right?
Even if we start counting by numbers of casualities....."extremists" dont stand a chance for taking the top spot for murdering innocents.....that is a postion rightly held by your beloved America....Should I remind you about the involvement of China in Syrian conflict and the number of people who die there everyday?

17925_458062737604760_1616307559_n.jpg

And guess who they should thank America, UK, France, China and Russia........if I start creating threads on people killed in Syria then defence.pk will run out of space.

Yes and kaafirs have never killed Muslims, right?
Even if we start counting by numbers of casualities....."extremists" dont stand a chance for taking the top spot for murdering innocents.....that is a postion rightly held by your beloved America....Should I remind you about the involvement of China in Syrian conflict and the number of people who die there everyday?

I 100% disagree with every war that America has carried out in the past decade, and I have always said so.

When they fire a missile, they know that a civilian "might" die, that is horrific and inexcusable.

Islamic extremists however, they are actually aiming at the civilians. Their TARGET is innocent civilians. That is also horrific and inexcusable.

I 100% disagree with every war that America has carried out in the past decade, and I have always said so.

When they fire a missile, they know that a civilian "might" die, that is horrific and inexcusable.

Islamic extremists however, they are actually aiming at the civilians. Their TARGET is innocent civilians. That is also horrific and inexcusable.
I would like to answer you here with an interesting fact that "Islamic terrorists" mostly target Muslims............In Pakistan they have consumed 1000's of lives only by attacking public places including mosques......So to say that religion is to blamed is as wrong as saying that terrorism is justified. If they cared about religion they wouldnt be targeting fellow muslims, but is that the case....NO

Again, what do you think of Muslims in China and their non-Chinese prophet?

You attack all races and religions that Islamic extremists like to attack, and attack the Christian prophet for being a non-Chinese, the latter point which is understandable.

But what do you think of Muslims and their ARAB prophet?

You're making your hatred for Muslims and Islam too obvious

I would like to answer you here with an interesting fact that "Islamic terrorists" mostly target Muslims............In Pakistan they have consumed 1000's of lives only by attacking public places including mosques......So to say that religion is to blamed is as wrong as saying that terrorism is justified. If they cared about religion they wouldnt be targeting fellow muslims, but is that the case....NO

In your country, innocent civilians are killed by Americans (accidentally from drones) and by Islamic extremists (who are aiming at the innocent civilians).

So you should hate them both.

In my country, America has no authority to fire missiles. And Islamic extremists are targeting and killing innocent Chinese civilians in Xinjiang province.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom