What's new

Chinese saris threaten Indian tradition

its an indian tradition, India should impose high tariffs of chinese sarees.

Banarsi sarees not made in Banaras.. Another fake act supported by idiot traders..

^^^
Dude, what he said is the right thing to do? At least for India, why should we bother about BD?

Banarsi sarees not made in Banaras.. Another fake act supported by idiot traders..

Whats so special about Banarasi Saree as in the South women prefer Kancheepuram Silk Saree.

Whats so special about Banarasi Saree as in the South women prefer Kancheepuram Silk Saree.

I don't know much buddy.. Only heard the names and have seen ladies buying both Banarasi and Kanacheepuram Sarees in North.. Not an expert on the topic but both are damn pricey.. Also both has some gold thingy in it too, I guess..

But my point was, this is another thing they started faking and our idiot traders are equally supporting them in their theft..

I don't know much buddy.. Only heard the names and have seen ladies buying both Banarasi and Kanacheepuram Sarees in North.. Not an expert on the topic but both are damn pricey.. Also both has some gold thingy in it too, I guess..

But my point was, this is another thing they started faking and our idiot traders are equally supporting them in their theft..

Fake will be fake..it will not escape the scrutinizing eyes of Indian woman (armed with generations of experience), until they themselves allow it.

Cheating indian women and that too on saris....lmao...they can spot the fake from 10 meters...

some one loosing livelyhood because of free import of garments is funny to you. may be some day when Indians over take most of the sectors in Pakistan and cut your jobs you'll not feel the same.
the fact that china makes saris too, made me laugh :woot:

the fact that china makes saris too, made me laugh :woot:

The fact that most weavers in Uttar Pradesh are muslims, who lose these jobs as a result of this make you laugh too?

A ‘bunkar (weavers) package’ was soon announced by the Centre, which included a loan waiver, interest rate subvention and vague talk about cutting duties on raw yarn.

The strands of silk woven into exquisite banarasi saris were to be the means through which the Congress, relegated to the fourth position among political parties in the state for nearly two decades, was supposed to tie up the votes of the numerically strong, but economically weak, Muslim Ansari community. They form nearly 15% of the Muslim community in districts like Tanda, Badohi, Etawah, Gonda and Azamgarh.

Congress spins a yarn, woos Muslim weavers

hahaha very good news on the contrary of what indians said here , we actually helping india keep her tradition by selling cheap saris so that every one can afford to wear it. congrats to china job well done.

We're bringing down the price of goods for Indians, so more Indians can afford them or save some money. What's the problem here?

I swear Indians would whine about having to walk to the bank if China put a million dollar in each of your savings accounts.

Back
Top Bottom