What's new

Chinese military expert accuses India of spying on UAE plane

Why don't you just say you can't, not won't!

:lol:

for the simple reason the technologies which US boasts about has active involvement of Indians from Indian institutes........

Now I dont think I dont need to provide with the data about the number of Indians involved in various institutions within US

"Any inspection onboard, which may have violated China's property rights and constituted spying on its military secrets, should be approved by both the UAE and China," Dai was quoted as saying by the state-run 'Global Times'.

Its like telling Indian Airport customs that "hey, i have 10 kg of illegal drugs and high explosives in my baggage, but if u want to open my baggage u need approval from me and my boss dawood ibrahim!"

what a mess!:hang2:

Sir i think china telling india that it should not check anything that comes in india as if china the king. Sir its strange when UAE said sorry to india and admitted it was their mistake not flying under defence code. It seems china lost its mind sir. They saying anything that comes in their mouth. It shows how much china is annoyed sir.

That was the best thing UAE could do. They were not representing a nation but cargo plain and had they objected, they must have been kept for longer period of time which wasn't wise. China can voice over it because they CAN and UAE is silent because UAE has nothing to loose in the battle between India and China.

one dude in china says something...... okay he can have his views, let the rest of us move on people.

Everybody learns from everybody, some more than others. Much of the mathematical, scientific and cultural "discoveries" that are wrongly attributed to Europeans/Americans were in fact Chinese origin (many going through Persia, Arabs first before arriving in Europe).

Did you know there's no such supporting evidence for 'Pythagoreas' theorem, but hundreds of years PRIOR it was invented/discovered in China?!!!! Also the violin and guitar (one being the main instrument of classical music, the other modern) is a CHINESE INVENTION?!!!!

These are just a few of the examples. Contrast that with India's contributions.....

So please get off your high-donkey. The envy India feels is that they can't even produce, invent or create the most basic stuff they mock China of.

What did the mighty and intelligent :rofl: pakistan invent todate ???? Lets get back to the topic on hand.

Even though the Indians attempted to spy on the secrets, they are still incapable of reverse engineer it.

They may however produce tons of reports to show that they are hard on work to please their supervisors.

sir you are representing your country. What reverse engineering gotta do with thread? Sir china voileted our airspace by illegal arms which were flying under civilian code. Why not defence code sir? Are u telling me that china can use indian land without indian permission? Is indian land belongs to china's father? Sir UAE should have flown via pakistan, russia and than china. Why it directly used indian land and that too under civilian code. Why so much fear of india sir? Why not they used defence code to fly?

That was the best thing UAE could do. They were not representing a nation but cargo plain and had they objected, they must have been kept for longer period of time which wasn't wise. China can voice over it because they CAN and UAE is silent because UAE has nothing to loose in the battle between India and China.

Sir why can china raise a voice? First they used civilian code to fly. Do you know sir that arms cant fly under civilian code? Thats a illegal and a crime. Why they didn't used defence code? And sir do china thinks indian land belongs to china's father? Its our land and we will protect it all time. By raising voice china making fool out of itself. They done mistake and they should be ashamed of it. Why they fear india so much that they now even flying arms under civilian code to get away by indian grip. Thats shameful sir.

becoz China wants to be a big boss.

next time if an US aircraft carrying nukes is going to s.korea thru china from some where in middle east with the diclartion of civilian cargo.. Chinese will say we wont detain it since its US and we will ask them first...

if you think chinese autorities are that stupid... then you can say india has spied.

Every country has right to see what is passing thru it. even it is is chinese " hi fi super duper extra terestrial wepon". If inida wants to take it they can even detain it,

Even its is same case as pakistan.

India has done the same to US.. remember the russian An 124

Its good will gesture.. that india has let UAE plane.. if it is china it will be otherway around, the story would be totally different.. think about the attack on US Navy ship near chinese coast..

I don't whether India is able to spy the cargo , but one definite good thing happen that is India is doing and will be doing again what it consider right :smitten: and no one is going to stop her!!

Back
Top Bottom