What's new

Chinese Husband captured by birth control officers for refusing to surrende

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayAtl

BANNED
Reaction score
Absolutely savagery to force a woman to kill her baby in the womb by CHINESE government decree and law!

Husband captured by birth control officers for refusing to surrender pregnant wife for abortion

Also On- ********.com - Husband captured by birth control officers for refusing to surrender pregnant wife for abortion

Last edited by a moderator:
My God there are some seriously sick people in the world.

have an abortion or pay the fine, make a choice and be a man. This man is a *****.

have an abortion or pay the fine, make a choice and be a man. This man is a *****.

WOW. You cheering for Murdering a child in a women's womb by force

and yet oddly enough, when walle's human rights are violated in Australia, he will cry for this rights there...

man you guys are a strange lot.

and yet oddly enough, when walle's human rights are violated in Australia, he will cry for this rights there...

Abortion is not a moral issue in Chinese society any more, this is 2013. 1 Child policy has been around for almost 30 years. Hundreds of millions of chinese were aborted, what makes this man's family so special? What entitles them to a free pass to disobey the law to the detriment of the society without compensating it in some form (monetary fine help the society). China doesn't need poorly educated young masses to the likes of India, raising a child in China is not cheap in this day and age.

1. You know nothing about Chinese society, so you should just shut up unless you have something credible to rebut.
2. You know nothing about me, i enjoyed the same rights i did in China as i do now in Australia, to me it makes no difference.

He lives in free Australia so he can advocate forced abortions in China.

Abortion is not a moral issue in Chinese society any more, this is 2013. 1 Child policy has been around for almost 30 years. Hundreds of millions of chinese were aborted, what makes this man's family so special? What entitles them to a free pass to disobey the law to the detriment of the society without compensating it in some form (monetary fine help the society). China doesn't need poorly educated young masses to the likes of India, raising a child in China is not cheap in this day and age.

1. You know nothing about Chinese society, so you should just shut up unless you have something credible to rebut.
2. You know nothing about me, i enjoyed the same rights i did in China as i do now in Australia, to me it makes no difference.

Yup we know - Murdering a child in women's womb BY FORCE is not a moral issue for the Chinese.

You have the same rights in Australia as in china? :rofl:

Like just for the record in Australia we also see:

• No one really knows what the law is in China. The only law which seems to be enforced is when a citizen is charged with “subversion of state power” for…speaking… or…being at the wrong place or the wrong time.
  • The MEDIA is run by the government (with only a few exceptions)… ’nuff said.
  • Caps on freedom of speech include: you can suggest that territories which the governing party claims (like Tibet and Taiwan) should be independent; criticizing the ruling Communist party; mentioning democracy in a good light; intense monitoring of publications and internet posts- with severe punishments.
  • Speaking of Internet, China got Yahoo, Google, and MSN to ban certain words to come up in search engines…such as “DEMOCRACY”. Skype filters such words as well. Some internet sites are totally blocked.
  • Want to apply for a protest permit at a particular park? Don’t be surprised if you get sentenced to “re-education through labor” instead of getting your permit.
  • Movement is restricted by the bureaucracy. If you have a “rural” working permit, don’t be seen trying to work in a “urban” district. This creates a second class citizen scenario. Peasants are non-persons in urban areas.
  • Repressive Chinese factories- whatever the boss says goes. Period. He (never a she) sets your hours, pay, and discipline. Caught talking to a girl? No pay for a month.
  • Communist party members must officially be atheists. All religions must register with the government. Religious leaders get chosen. Content gets censored. No living Buddha may be reincarnated without government approval. There is a “Pachen Lama”- a fake monk leader- who serves as the mouthpiece for Red China.
  • There is no due process. The police round people up and imprison protesters or enemies of the state. IF there is a trial, many judges are corrupt, paid off, or afraid. Forced labor, torture, and forced confessions exist.
  • “For a prosperous, powerful nation and a happy family, please use birth planning.” There is a ONE-CHILD policy. How do they enforce it? Jail-time, forced abortions, and sterilization, of course. Some say even killing. This policy is somewhat relaxed in certain urban areas.
  • CRIMES PUNISHABLE BY DEATH: Tax fraud and 60+ more.
  • Ethic minorities living in China? They are discriminated against and are “non-persons” even though the”Chinese constitution” says “All nationalities in the People’s Republic of China are equal”.
  • Workers can’t form their own unions, they can just join State-run unions.
  • Internet chat rooms? Blogs? Watched.
  • North Korean refugees? They wind up as forced prostitutes.
  • Farmers have their land seized.
  • Citizens have their apartments demolished.
  • Defense lawyers are monitored, and some are beaten.

I fully support forced abortion.

We don't go around raping every women we see like in India and then pouring acid on the girl if she refuses to get raped.

As bad as the problems we have, I'm so glad we don't have the animalistic behaviour problems those Indians have. I'd hate to be born as an Indian on this planet.

In India they rape, breed like rabbits, defecate all over the place, worship disgusting cows, swim in dirty Ganges rivers, use woman as slaves, dump rubbish all over the streets, born with an IQ of only 82, etc.

All the worst habits you can possibly think of in humans, the Indians follow it and are WORLD LEADING.
This is why I have no respect for Indians and treat them like garbage and look down upon Indian people.

Have to say, chinese birth control is rude, I had experienced it, when I am young, I saw these greedy robber how creat these people, damage their house, and move the property from them, I believe that most fine has been into their pocket, as time goes, the one child policy still be carried out, but such brazenly action is rare, but I support the one-child policy, I also now support government lift it.

As to indian post it here, just want to mock China, and play as a human guardians, are they? :azn:

And you don't live in a country where over population is a major problem and in the coming year the country might not be able to support its population with its own aurable land.

I have no problem of abandon the one child policy, but as a comprise would US or India here accept additional 21~30 million people every year as result of this to come to their land?

I had a chat with him, not too sure if he lives in Australia, could have been before, but honestly doubt he is now living in OZ

And you don't live in a country where over population is a major problem and in the coming year the country might not be able to support its population with its own aurable land.

I have no problem of abandon the one child policy, but as a comprise would US or India here accept additional 21~30 million people every year as result of this to come to their land?

I have a suggestion: why not carpet bomb non arid parts of the country? what a great population control method yeah? I mean why stop on kidnapping pregnant women and by force murdering the child in their womb?...:china:

I have a suggestion: why not carpet bomb non arid parts of the country? what a great population control method yeah? I mean why stop on kidnapping pregnant women and by force murdering the child in their womb?...:china:

Is that how you solve poverty in India? Just carpet bomb the slums. I think India's method of population control is more humane, just keep the infant mortality high, and the life expectency low.

Is that how you solve poverty in India? Just carpet bomb the slums. I think India's method of population control is more humane, just keep the infant mortality high, and the life expectency low.

Will killing millions of children in a mothers womb by force feel any better if you speak of India? :china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom