What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

yes,but people always trend to focus on sensational news,even it is not true.that is the bad part of humanity.

may be its my bad...can you explain how your comment is linked to what I said....

My point is simple....Chinese Govt restrict the citizen to know the counter-view......Let the people decide them self what if true or false.....

I have seen state controlled media of 70's & 80's in my country....and I have seen media change since 1990's...yes there is sensation news all over the place...but this freedom also allow me to know what other think of India...whats their point-of-view......and now govt cann't assume that we will take what ever they say....

tx

yes,in fact,I'm not very satisfied about media controll of my govt too.always we said China had many problem of himself.

but I witness the restrict relax step by step in past years.

and,I don't know there have been state controlled media of 70's & 80's in your country.what about it?

and,I don't know there have been state controlled media of 70's & 80's in your country.what about it?

No... media was not controlled by govt but all news paper well nationalist printing the India\Govt point-Of-View, differences were only in internal matters and on our national channel (I think you also see this on your national channel (I have seen some of it in Singapore couple of years back)... this minister said this...that minister said that....that govt representative vising......nothing more that that...

tx

India's democracy is that they have caste system: devide people into different class
by their name and career. such as Brahmin,Kshatriya,Vaishya,Sūdra
They can't marry each other in different caste.
I think it is just like in the slave system era.

Does it mean democracy ?

Lets assume you work in a corporate setting, no wait lets assume you work any where ..can you please tell me a place of work where there is no division based on skills or labor? heck take your military are all of your military men the same don't you have any ranking? Being an old civilization the ranking system was created that is still followed every where in this world. Obviously when certain men try to interpret this, men always do it to benefit him or his friends, hence in our system the low can't be high! sigh!!!

Yes we will overtake you to be the nation with the most population!! it may sound alarm bells to most but some believe with India's majority still being young the work force and the low costs will always be rejuvenated while it may become China's biggest worry.

Definitely India has a lot of catching up to do, but the way the two countries work is so different!!! Democracy is a boon and a bane but what is the point if I cant go public with or voice my opinions?
Interpretation Vs Innovation..sir we are two different sides of a coin!!!! We will never have the infrastructure you have but then why do so many software companies come to us? Im not talking back office work and mostly production and manufacturing go to you? As somebody said it will be India AND China not any single country alone!!!!!

Last edited:
that is defintely not a part of our constitution....written nowhere...illegal everywhere.
since the aztecs and the mayans used to sacrifice a large part of their population...would you blame the mexicans and the brazillians of being pagan today?

we got a democratic system in place to rid ourselves of these evils.

:rofl:

That does not rule out the fact that your massive illiterate subscribe to caste ideas and endorse caste practices. Thus, your constitution is next to nothing in educting your vast mass.

How will you differentiate between Hidding truth and telling lies...
Also democracy allows us to listen who ever we like to hear and make judgement our self...You are not allowed even to hear the counter view and thats the real difference...

tx

I confess that I was wrong when I though you were sufficiently educated…

Covering-up is telling truth, albeit partial truth.

Lying is calling black white, or bad good.

Commercial advertisements are propagandas that tell partial truth. If they lie, or calling bad good, the one behind the ads will get prosecuted (perhaps not in India).

Being fundamentally confused with the subject matter, no wonder so many of your media love lying.

:rofl:

That does not rule out the fact that your massive illiterate subscribe to caste ideas and endorse caste practices. Thus, your constitution is next to nothing in educting your vast mass.

sir . you dont live in india and hence you dont know anything about it . the cast system that you are mentioning is almost extinct now . no one talks about it . i have many friends and i dont know to which caste they belong .
it exists only in some parts of rural india . and believe me if you travel to some backwards parts of your country you will also find some practices beyond your imagination .
and regarding literacy india literacy rate was 34% in 1970's and 65% in 2001 . so we are moving in the right direction .

and reagarding china . we dont have to compete with her . there is going to be some time when gov of both the countries will realise that they will have to join hands to dominate the world .

sir . you dont live in india and hence you dont know anything about it . the cast system that you are mentioning is almost extinct now . no one talks about it . i have many friends and i dont know to which caste they belong .
it exists only in some parts of rural india . and believe me if you travel to some backwards parts of your country you will also find some practices beyond your imagination .
and regarding literacy india literacy rate was 34% in 1970's and 65% in 2001 . so we are moving in the right direction .

and reagarding china . we dont have to compete with her . there is going to be some time when gov of both the countries will realise that they will have to join hands to dominate the world .

Really?

3 killed in Holi festival of colors in India
3 killed in Holi festival of colors in India_English_Xinhua

India poor boy carry elopement with rich girl, whole family be killed
http://news.xmnn.cn/gjxw/200902/t20090212_899127.htm

Last edited:
Trisonics, Thank you for posting those videos. Very well laid out and fair analysis by the reporter. We have our differences but I am sure in future these two countries will find a way to work together.

A great documentary on indian chinese trade relations.

Last edited by a moderator:

oh thanks . you know why you got to know them . becoz it came out .unlike your country which supresses everything against it .
racial acts take place even in america even now . they too take place in your country but you will never see them in news or tv and you know why .
before pointing fingers towards other countries take a look at your human rights account .

yes really !

oh thanks . you know why you got to know them . becoz it came out .unlike your country which supresses everything against it .
racial acts take place even in america even now . they too take place in your country but you will never see them in news or tv and you know why .
before pointing fingers towards other countries take a look at your human rights account .

yes really !
yes,there are ethnic prejudice in China,but not the kind you know in other nation.

go to China,and ask a pair of husband and wife,if one of them is han,one of them is minority.ask them whether they would let their children sign up hukou as han or minority.

Back
Top Bottom