What's new

"Chinese" demand apology as Indonesian communist-purge film gets Oscar nod !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chinese people should be much bigger than this lame propaganda.

I said before. If Indonesian feels remorse, we will forgive. Let remember these are not our country brother and sister but distant. They are not close to us but related. Who know? Some of them are intermixed with the local. It is not our responsibility to protect these people.

So what exactly do you want CPC gov't to do to make just for the conduct of these massacres?
He wants us to send our army over to Indonesia to fight a war to protect these distant cousin? Can you believe that. LOL

Is a movie really such as issue to get an entire country sentimental.......

yes, That's true and that the fact :-)
We are 100% Indonesian Citizens not PRC Citizen.

and Honestly for 1998 Riots, we Indonesian Born Chinese hope much better to Australia and Singapore, Not PRC.

But for Many Racist Indonesian, whatever and whenever, they always see us as 'CHINESE Pig' who being dumped by PRC Cause their country overcrowded by One Billion People. That's what Indonesian Racist see:(

But Right now, the Condition is bit Different. many Indonesian Right now have Open-Minded and see Indonesian born Chinese as part of Indonesian Diversity :-) but yes, I must to say, there is still racism in Indonesia.

I am glad things are getting better for you in Indonesia. :-)

I said before. If Indonesian feels remorse, we will forgive. Let remember these are not our country brother and sister but distant. They are not close to us but related. Who know? Some of them are intermixed with the local. It is not our responsibility to protect these people.

He wants us to send our army over to Indonesia to fight a war to protect these distant cousin? Can you believe that. LOL

Why, we Indonesian need to be forgiven by China? It is our history and we are redeeming what we have done for ourselves, for our people and yeah we are very sorry for all of our native Chinese-Indonesian so we had promised them a better Indonesia for them and for their grandchildren in future, that sorry is not to please PRC.

Just let them come and see if they can protect anything

If that is what @Lux de Veritas is suggesting, than I partially agree with him, but the timing. When China become powerful like the US, then China can demand retribution.

Nevertheless, I got scolded here in PDF for anti China by PRC.
First off I have no affiliation with PRC other than having some relatives who reside there.

My grandfather sent plenty of money due to the harsh circumstances some of his relative had to go through and also his way to repay his deceased uncle.

Whether or not your relatives sent money back has nothing to do with you,your contribution to China is nil.

Your constant attempts at belittling Northern Han Chinese is shameful,demonizing Mao etc.

The PRC isn't resposible for the affairs of ethnic Chinese elsewhere.

First off I have no affiliation with PRC other than having some relatives who reside there.

My grandfather sent plenty of money due to the harsh circumstances some of his relative had to go through and also his way to repay his deceased uncle.

Whether or not your relatives sent money back has nothing to do with you,your contribution to China is nil.

Your constant attempts at belittling Northern Han Chinese is shameful,demonizing Mao etc.

The PRC isn't resposible for the affairs of ethnic Chinese elsewhere.

PDF PRC should introspect their manners, funny logic, their ignorant in historical facts, and readiness to insult and use vulgarities, their aversion of logical discussion.

I think I know more about CPC history and read more Mao books more than most PRC. I know China peopling well enough. That is why eventually PRC found themselves being my amusement somehow when I poke them here and there.

In short I do not gain anything talking to PRC here.

Last edited:
If that is what @Lux de Veritas is suggesting, than I partially agree with him, but the timing. When China become powerful like the US, then China can demand retribution.

The vast majority of Chinese Indonesians are mixed race mestizos, descended from Chinese men and their native (pagan or Hindu) slave/concubine women from the local Indonesian islands.

Peranakan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way retard, why don't you demand retribution for this?

Ne Win - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Indonesia, China supported FREITLIN in the 1970s until Mao died and it was put on hold.

http://fundasaunmahein.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/publication_file_fr_287.pdf

That is why East Timor's first Arab Muslim PM Mari Alkatiri was close to China.

EAST TIMOR: Doubts Linger on New PM's Ability - Inter Press Service

Australia - Peacekeeper or Petroleum Predator?

Mari Alkatiri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you want to fight Indonesia, go to a cave with West Papaun OPM fighters... We are not responsible for your safety. Gaddafi used to support them but right now he's dead...

Free Papua Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Papua conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pacific Islands Monthly - Google Books

COLONEL GADDAFI'S shadowy international revolutionary organisation Mathaba, established in the Libyan capital of ...Hassan di Tiro himself makes the crucial decisions, and runs a personal network of contacts with the liberation movement leaders Libya supports, among them Jacob Prai of the OPM (Free Papua Movement) of West Papua and Yann Ce- tene Uregei of New Caledonia's Kanak radical faction,

Time - Henry Robinson Luce - Google Books

In the past year Gaddafi's agents have offered arms and cash to rebels in Papua New Guinea, encouraged an aboriginal separatist movement in Australia, shipped weapons to dissidents in New Caledonia and tried to open an office in the

Last edited:
China as usual. Demanding apologies while commiting crimes and occupying as we speak.

Ah,thank you showing this now I see the root of Lux de Verita's agendas.

His own claim: "I come to conclusion that I am a Sinicized Malay, as all Fujian Chinese are."

This is my speculation,due to Lux de Verita lineage being part Malay he seeks to project that identity on his non Malay ancestors.

First off Taiwanese mountain aboriginals look nothing like Taiwanese Han it is the Plains aborigine that assimilated.

Even the Taiwanese tribes vary in phenotype if Lux de Verita's even bothered to read history he would see that Fujianese pirates/fishermen/merchants married into the various aborigine tribes and some of their offspring would remain in the tribes.

If Taiwanese Han and Taiwanese aborigines look exactly the same then explain when my father was a kid why they called those with dark skin/"strange" features 番仔 in Minnan.

Compare a Taiwanese chief and my maternal grandfather(who's ancestors hailed from Quanzhou)

Rukai_chief.jpg

H3mqzCa.jpg

(sorry for the poor picture quality for my grandfather I couldn't find my camera and opted to use a webcam).

Or you could look at the actors in Warriors of the Rainbow Seediq Bale to see what aborigines really look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom