What's new

Chinese company that allegedly copied iPhone 5s design wants to sue Apple

Well, let you in a little secret here. In most android phones despite various brands, the chipsets are always from TI, Qualicomm, Samsung and Nvidia, and the displays are mostly from sharp, Samsung, Sony and many Taiwan LCD manufacturers. So there is not much difference in the qualities there technically. So it all comes down to fit and finish.
Here is another 'secret'. All hardware have different grades of performance, quality, and reliability. Even if they came from the same manufacturer(s). I should know because I grade different quality of NAND memory wafers whose data crosses my desk before they are shipped.

On the hardware front, the iPhone can and have been surpassed by others. The deliberate use of slightly higher than median quality hardware by Apple is no accident. It is the OS that distinguishes one of these 'high tech' product from its competitor and Apple's dominance in mobile and preference in desktop computers by many 'creative' people, from engineers to artists, is testament to that successful combination.

Disclosure: I do not have any Apple product, as in purchased. I built my own PCs. I was given a 'Nano' player five years ago but never used it.

This is a new low for Chinese Copy Paste party :lol:
The narration in the video is so effed up :rofl:. I wouldn't have understood anything if there were no sub titles with the video.

What about the fake apple stores in China?? are they suing apple too? Is the makers of Gulsar suing Bajaj Auto? :rofl:

What does this have to do the the CCP? One company made it, not the CCP. Idiot.

Don't you wish your country has such companies that can master this kind copying technology and a market to go with it.

That your wishful thinking of, but not me or Vietnamese. At least, Vietnamese has more self-esteem than Chinese, that is why China hast highest rates for illegals of copies.

As you wish, you can returned to China and enjoying fakes stuff instead of living in Singapore for day dreaming about China. Don't you think?

Back to topic:

I think most of the biggest companies and brands names will learned hard lessons from China, deal with China and feel the greedy of China. Nuff said !!!

Ḥashshāshīn;3389997 said:

Everything including their @sses inside China is owned by that one party...IDIOT.

That your wishful thinking of, but not me or Vietnamese. At least, Vietnamese has more self-esteem than Chinese, that is why China hast highest rates for illegals of copies.

As you wish, you can returned to China and enjoying fakes stuff instead of living in Singapore for day dreaming about China. Don't you think?

Back to topic:

I think most of the biggest companies and brands names will learned hard lessons from China, deal with China and feel the greedy of China. Nuff said !!!

Hmm, textbook example of "thief crying thief",the TOP 10 IP violator on the planet lecturing about "self-esteem"= JOKE of the day:tup:

8dfXR.png
:lol:
Software piracy rate statistics - countries compared - Nation Master

Back to topic:

ALL viets are wanna be Chinese, nuff said:azn:

Here is another 'secret'. All hardware have different grades of performance, quality, and reliability. Even if they came from the same manufacturer(s). I should know because I grade different quality of NAND memory wafers whose data crosses my desk before they are shipped.

On the hardware front, the iPhone can and have been surpassed by others. The deliberate use of slightly higher than median quality hardware by Apple is no accident. It is the OS that distinguishes one of these 'high tech' product from its competitor and Apple's dominance in mobile and preference in desktop computers by many 'creative' people, from engineers to artists, is testament to that successful combination.

Disclosure: I do not have any Apple product, as in purchased. I built my own PCs. I was given a 'Nano' player five years ago but never used it.
A simple google will tell you that this phone uses a 1.4G Tegra 3 quadcores processor fron Nvidia and 4 in IPS screen with resolution of 1280 x 720 from Sharp or LG as they are the only two who makes IPS screens at this moment. Now are you telling me those hardwares are going to be any different than other 1.4G Tegra 3 processors and HD IPS screens that are installed on other phones?

http://android-sale.com/goophone-i5.html

A simple google will tell you that this phone uses a 1.4G Tegra 3 quadcores processor fron Nvidia and 4 in IPS screen with resolution of 1280 x 720 from Sharp or LG as they are the only two who makes IPS screens at this moment. Now are you telling me those hardwares are going to be any different than other 1.4G Tegra 3 processors and HD IPS screens that are installed on other phones?

Goophone I5 - 4 Inch Screen Quad-core CPU 8MP Camera iPhone Clone
I am telling you that you dismiss Apple OS at your peril. We have seen enough in the current tablet war that Samsung's hardware is reviewed often more favorable than the iPad, but when it comes down to usability, the voting public with their money, and sometimes bodily organs, give Apple the benefit of their faith. Apple have a guaranteed percentage of NAND from my company and that is not enough for their projected sales that it had to buy NAND from its rivals -- Samsung, Toshiba, and just about any NAND manufacturer. Motorola's tablets languishes on the retailer's shelves. HP exited that market. Toshiba and Asus are struggling. Only Samsung with its massive other divisions are able to shore up its tablets and cell phones. Apple is not about the hardware but the mystical and mythical 'Apple experience' that the public pays for the other manufacturers attempts to emulate but usually fail.

You get what you are paying for, if you are pay 10% of the original and expecting 100% of the performance, then you are being a fool. In the case of piaggio, it won't be surprised that most customers would be foreigners as people in china who are cheap enough to buy from this no name manufacturer would care less about how this scooter looks.

Well, let you in a little secret here. In most android phones despite various brands, the chipsets are always from TI, Qualicomm, Samsung and Nvidia, and the displays are mostly from sharp, Samsung, Sony and many Taiwan LCD manufacturers. So there is not much difference in the qualities there technically. So it all comes down to fit and finish.

here's a user review:

I work in china and always bye this replica phones…. 1.. they are reaaaallly crap, 2.. the battery last 1 hour. 3. the display and software china mobil use is rubbish….

you regrett this buy.. but… off course.. they only cost 25 Euro so what can you expect…… no memory inside eiher…. forget to find apps that work… or games for that matter….

more at:

Nokia N8 1:1 copy hits shelves in China - Nokia N8

So yeah, dont try to sell me BS....

Ḥashshāshīn;3389997 said:

CCP endorses copying from everyone, encouraging behind the scenes most likely, all in an attempt to legitimize their rule because China rose so high while they're on top.

here's a user review:

more at:

Nokia N8 1:1 copy hits shelves in China - Nokia N8

So yeah, dont try to sell me BS....

CCP endorses copying from everyone, encouraging behind the scenes most likely, all in an attempt to legitimize their rule because China rose so high while they're on top.
Exactly my point, for 25 euro what do you expect? state of the art equipment? My phone cover alone cost as much as that.

I am telling you that you dismiss Apple OS at your peril. We have seen enough in the current tablet war that Samsung's hardware is reviewed often more favorable than the iPad, but when it comes down to usability, the voting public with their money, and sometimes bodily organs, give Apple the benefit of their faith. Apple have a guaranteed percentage of NAND from my company and that is not enough for their projected sales that it had to buy NAND from its rivals -- Samsung, Toshiba, and just about any NAND manufacturer. Motorola's tablets languishes on the retailer's shelves. HP exited that market. Toshiba and Asus are struggling. Only Samsung with its massive other divisions are able to shore up its tablets and cell phones. Apple is not about the hardware but the mystical and mythical 'Apple experience' that the public pays for the other manufacturers attempts to emulate but usually fail.
Your so call Apple experience isn't just my cup of tea then, as i don't like to be told what i should be my preference on how to use a phone or tablet.

Exactly my point, for 25 euro what do you expect? state of the art equipment? My phone cover alone cost as much as that.

We will see what this PooPhone has to offer. Im not holding my breath in any case.

In a report released Thursday by the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China, the trade organization warns of the dangers of "trademark squatting."

Trademark squatting is becoming big business in China as Chinese companies and individuals understand the “first to file” system. They target foreign trademarks that are not yet registered in China but have the potential to be, and pre-emptively file those trademarks in their own name, thus blocking the possible entry of the original trademark owner in the Chinese market.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/07/goophone-i5-iphone-5-knockoff-china-copyright-battle_n_1865764.html

No matter what you say, you people will always immitate and follow, never innovate and lead.

We will see what this PooPhone has to offer. Im not holding my breath in any case.
It offers Nvidia Tegra 3 1.4Ghz quadcore processor and a 4 in IPS HD sceen with 1280x720 resolution, and with a Android 4.0 ICS operating system. What More do you want? For me I still prefer my S3 with exynos quadcore processor and 4.5 in super AMOLED HD screen. Also then looks of the phone really turns me off as it is too appleish.

As for you the quarter is always coming, go pick it up.

lol you even immitate my jokes. :) What a perfect example of Chinese industry you are. Thanks for reinforcing my point...immitate and follow, not innovate and lead.

And honey, if i was in the proffesional internet trolling business i'd be your boss very soon.

lol you even immitate my jokes. :) What a perfect example of Chinese industry you are. Thanks for reinforcing my point...immitate and follow, not innovate and lead.

And honey, if i was in the proffesional internet trolling business i'd be your boss very soon.

Bow to you then the master of troll.
It was never my interest to troll here, so go pick up some other trolls on this forum as your employees.
My tactics to you is how I respond to those who has no manners, the way they did it.

This is the end of this conversation, if you have something to say about this phone, please continue.

Back
Top Bottom