What's new

Chinese City seeks to banish Muslim Veil!!

Its not about Islamophobia but China is a communist country and is anti-religion at the state level. Not just against Muslims, but Tibetan Buddhists, Falun Gong practitioners and Christian sects as well.

It is fact that children can't be allowed to practice or teach religious pracitices until they are 18. And if you want a govt. job, you have to register as an atheist as a communist party member.

In other words, you want a govt. job, give up your religion. If that is not discrimination, then what else is?
when did CPC banned Tibetan Buddhists? do you even have the idea of how many monks in Tibat, they sitting in the tample all day long and the government has to feed those many many thousands no job monks.

but muslim in China has lots privileges unlike the fake 'secular' Indian where they always have to worry when walking down the street

@rcrmj

Can Tibetan Buddhists get govt. jobs? Or can their children be taken to Buddhist temples, atleast not until they are 18 or if done secretly.

That is the crux of the problem. The CCP does not recognize freedom of religion and this was never the case of ancient China. It is philosophy born out of the Mao years of cultural revolution that has taken China away from its roots.

@rcrmj

Can Tibetan Buddhists get govt. jobs? Or can their children be taken to Buddhist temples, atleast not until they are 18 or if done secretly.

That is the crux of the problem. The CCP does not recognize freedom of religion and this was never the case of ancient China. It is philosophy born out of the Mao years of cultural revolution that has taken China away from its roots.

You do talk a load of shiiiiit!!!you live on rumour-mongering and lying like westerners,

chinese government invested lots of money and provided manpower and material for the renovation of these old monasteries, an establishment of tibetan Buddhism every year.

4d14e35fdf804df3bc1470097e0f2f28.jpg

Jokhang Temple, the spiritual center of Tibet.
Jokhang Temple looks refreshed after a light snow

e5d4c08883ee4bef891f699e6e057bfc.jpg

647a71a61f14417280f2e9238bc68b24.jpg

Lamas and Jokhang Temple

0f879f93e08943db9887f0966c975135.jpg

@rcrmj

kid `again does your ignorant mind know anything about the Tibetan monks life like? sitting in temple all-day-long repeating prays until time to eat and goes to bed, how can they join government?

tell me what is freedom of religion``it seems when it come to china all the standards are changed. especially to ignorant western wannabe indians

and your antique mind still stucks in 40 years```Mao's time was well over long time ago alone with his ideologies which bashed and critisized heavily on Chinese forum, nowadays if anyone quotes one of his propagdanda slogans on internet, people will simply call him retard` 5 cent or 'grandpa' here in China

kid `again does your ignorant mind know anything about the Tibetan monks life like? sitting in temple all-day-long repeating prays until time to eat and goes to bed, how can they join government?

He talked of Tibetan Buddhists, not monks.

Don't behave like a zombie and at least read what is being posted if you want to have a debate.

tell me what is freedom of religion``it seems when it come to china all the standards are changed. especially to ignorant western wannabe indians

and your antique mind still stucks in 40 years```Mao's time was well over long time ago alone with his ideologies which bashed and critisized heavily on Chinese forum, nowadays if anyone quotes one of his propagdanda slogans on internet, people will simply call him retard` 5 cent or 'grandpa' here in China

I think it is you people who are the biggest wannabes. The East Asians are probably the most Westernized and one look is enough to see that.

Even now you try to be the next best thing after the whites. It is so pathetic.

Don't behave like a zombie and at least read what is being posted if you want to have a debate.

I think it is you people who are the biggest wannabes. The East Asians are probably the most Westernized and one look is enough to see that.

Even now you try be the next best thing after the whites. It is so pathetic.

I don't know man, this coming from a country proud to have English as it's official language with even more English speakers than in the west, lol. It's also funny that Indians always make excuses when it's about all the caste, ethnic and religious discrimination happening in India, but pretend to care about what happens in China when the situation in India is much worse and volatile.

within my expectation, ignorant western wannabe indians, how do you know there is no Tibetan Buddists in government? lol ``kid the majority of Tibetan local concil are Tibetans alone with other ethnic minorities

Even now you try to be the next best thing after the whites. It is so pathetic.
its called modernization (which is obsent in india) not westernization like wannabe india copied the western political system without any modification, and your official language is western, ruled by an italian woman, rather to spend billions to host CWG and most importantly feel very proud while more than 500 millions starving to death`:D, your inflated economy is hijacked by FDI and FII and many many more

I don't know man, this coming from a country proud to have English as it's official language with even more English speakers than in the west, lol.

The China are catching up fast. The CCP is making sure that millions and millions are learning English.

English is an administrative language along with local languages. Its just a matter of being expeditious.

It's also funny that Indians always make excuses when it's about all the caste, ethnic and religious discrimination happening in India, but pretend to care about what happens in China when the situation in India is much worse and volatile.

Are you a Chin?

You think being opaque can hide your reality from the world?

We don't really care much about what happens in your country BTW or about those 80000 plus protests.

It is a discussion board and people debate what they want to.

its called modernization (which is obsent in india) not westernization like wannabe india copied the western political system without any modification, and your official language is western, ruled by an italian woman, rather to spend billions to host CWG and most importantly feel very proud while more than 500 millions starving to death`:D, your inflated economy is hijacked by FDI and FII and many many more

They won their freedom to lose money to host an event celebrating their colonization, that's amazing.

within my expectation, ignorant western wannabe indians, how do you know there is no Tibetan Buddists in government? lol ``kid the majority of Tibetan local concil are Tibetans alone with other ethnic minorities

You little zombie are incapable of following the discusssion.

May be you are just hiding your high IQ but I have little patience with fools.

Being a CCP zombie has made you forget that your own country is behind 100 others on human development. Even African countries.

Wearing western dress doesn't make you modern. If you and your ilk are an example of Chinese modernity, I can only wonder what your non-modern Chin were like.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

They won their freedom to lose money to host an event celebrating their colonization, that's amazing.

You are not terribly smart with your flags.

Else you won't say that. ;)

The China are catching up fast. The CCP is making sure that millions and millions are learning English.

English is an administrative language along with local languages. Its just a matter of being expeditious.

English is only a tool in China, there is no emotional or cultural attachment.

Are you a Chin?

You think being opaque can hide your reality from the world?

We don't really care much about what happens in your country BTW or about those 80000 plus protests.

It is a discussion board and people debate what they want to.

I don't know, can Indians hide themselves from reality by being delusional? Seems to be working. And yes it seems like Indians don't care to know much about China, when they seem think China is bad as India with it's active rebellions, terrorist attacks and discrimination.

Difference is Canada isn't a nation the conquered peoples.

You little zombie are incapable of following the discusssion.

May be you are just hiding your high IQ but I have little patience with fools.
ok low IQ kid, let me put it simple for you (like how your white masters laydown the fundation of your country for you), EjazR says no tibetan buddism can work in government ( western wannabe india steorotype), but in reality the makority of tibet local government consists of ethnic tibetans and other minorities. and the funnier part is another even more stupid indian (you) showed up to defend the previouse stupid clueless claim and derailed the argument/

Being a CCP zombie has made you forget that your own country is behind 100 others on human development. Even African countries.

Wearing western dress doesn't make you modern. If you and your ilk are an example of Chinese modernity, I can only wonder what your non-modern Chin were like.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

lol``see still keep making fun of your own country, in terms of human development, China might behind some countries but India is behind most sub-shara african countries :D

and more you talk your ar$eoff more ignorance you show to the public. wearing modern clothes are 'western wannabe'? lol``as we anticipated you guys knows nothing about the difference between modernization and western wannabe slave mentality`"P

Back
Top Bottom