What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
in all her wars,

has china utilized a tactic other than the human wave? just want to know

a video from CCTV (China Central Television).. lol...

@topic...

Engish please.. :P

If you see the video Indian were never serious in beginning of the video... if you see 9.38 mins actually Indian men won.

I have thousand of Video in Youtube can we can post the training....Its only time that proves how capable and useful those training are.

Let me say my point of view im not insulting either country , Indians dont seem to be Warrior or fighter race , whenever i see them usually in UK they are more education oriented , work hard etc not fighter in their nature , Chinese on the other hand are more flexible in their bodys and in that excersise they looked agile , They are usually ( not met too many) but more agressive even in this forum and they are making more enemies in politics aswell , also they seem to use sheer numbers as main focus point

If see the video Indian were never serious in beginning of the video... if you see 9.38 mins actually Indian men won.

I have thousand of Video in Youtube can we can post the training....Its only time that proves how capable and useful those training are.

As far as I have witnessed the training is very different.. Chinese have a very aggressive training session but In India we balance Teaching with training. There is a certain difference between the two... I am sure they might have a reason for their training session, Indian Army is the largest Volunteered army so it does not need to create interest in cadets...

Let me say my point of view im not insulting either country , Indians dont seem to be Warrior or fighter race , whenever i see them usually in UK they are more education oriented , work hard etc not fighter in their nature , Chinese on the other hand are more flexible in their bodys and in that excersise they looked agile , They are usually ( not met too many) but more agressive even in this forum and they are making more enemies in politics aswell , also they seem to use sheer numbers as main focus point

Indeed, thats because people in here dont choose Martial art but Yoga and Meditation to flex their body muscles and to remain blissful throughout, a class of fighting cannot be expected from most of the Indians but who are fed with it are deadly enough to be said as this land too has produced warrior clans like Rajputs,Marathas , Jats and continue to do so..

Indeed, thats because people in here dont choose Martial art but Yoga and Meditation to flex their body muscles and to remain blissful throughout, a class of fighting cannot be expected from most of the Indians but who are fed with it are deadly enough to be said as this land too has produced warrior clans like Rajputs,Marathas , Jats and continue to do so..

do you believe in that british era martial race system???

do you believe in that british era martial race system???

Not entirely, but what has been adopted by the Indian Army is prestigious enough, how else are we to catogarize the regiments if not by the race. The morale is in the war cry which by no other means would help heal the wounds. Our race no matter how diverse , isnt it the beauty of a land called India?

Chinese are the most east people to beat in this world... soft like toys... Indians are the true warriors in this world... its like India no 1 and China disqualified in the list of nations with warriors...

Seems like china today is a 12 year old .
Huh.....even a child would think 100 times before posting this vs thread .
U see it is the result of so called high IQ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom