What's new

China's Innovation Ability is Massively Underrated

Chinese government likes real estate since innovation cannot collect money rapidly.

On the other hand, Chinese "Copying/Stealing" Ability has been massively overrated.

Anyone with the minimum experience in eningerring designs knows that it takes a great deal of effort to take over extremely sophisticated designs such as a stealth fighter or a spaceship, from software to hardware. To fully understand the designs, you not only need detailed documentations, but also hands on training. You'd have to go through meetings after meetings with hours and hours of practice and communication. It is utterly nonsense to say anyone can just "copy" or "steal" that stuff.

Those who made such accusations are no fools. They know this. But they still say it so that they can smear the Chinese achievements and make those gullible China haters feel better. Lies repeated a thousand times become the truth. But their dirty little strategy is now backfiring. All of a sudden the Chinese have copied and stolen everything, and the copied ones have started to catch and even do better than the "original" ones. One day all China haters will realize they got played by their own people;)

I don't blame people get brain wahsed, powerful western media anti China propaganda is at full throttle 24/7

:rofl: so the Chinese have start believing indian media ? I just want to confirm yes or no ?

So? Just show some innovations pls, or stop puffery and start to work hard. Stupid thread.

Chinese enterpreneurs say directly to me, they sell fake products ( of Japan/Korea) not genuine.
The trader always focus on the big gap between cost and selling price. So that cause the success of Chinese producers.

But that's losses of patent keepers, the consumers ... who wanna invest for developing better products to be faked ?
Does it hold back the human-being development ? for China to catch up with ?

:rofl: so the Chinese have start believing indian media ? I just want to confirm yes or no ?

Don't get too excited. The answer is no one cares. Your media carries sour grapes for just about everything we accomplished to fulfill your empty shell. You know what, just keep it up. Believe what you want to believe, say what you want to say about us. We will continue to walk the walk and let you folks talk the talk. It is our sincere hope that you will never change.

Don't get too excited. The answer is no one cares. Your media carries sour grapes for just about everything we accomplished to fulfill your empty shell. You know what, just keep it up. Believe what you want to believe, say what you want to say about us. We will continue to walk the walk and let you folks talk the talk. It is our sincere hope that you will never change.

really? your countryman posted a indian source and u bothered to reply me . really no one cares?

Since when posting an article = believing it? I bothered to reply to you because you seem not aware that no one gives a hoot about your media says about China.

really? your countryman posted a indian source and u bothered to reply me . really no one cares?

quoting a source is referencing, it doesn't necessarily mean to believe in something.

Chinese enterpreneurs say directly to me, they sell fake products ( of Japan/Korea) not genuine.
The trader always focus on the big gap between cost and selling price. So that cause the success of Chinese producers.

But that's losses of patent keepers, the consumers ... who wanna invest for developing better products to be faked ?
Does it hold back the human-being development ? for China to catch up with ?
They are true. Most "made in Japan" motocycles in Vietnam are actually made in China. Frankly, if you go to those markets in Europe, you will find the quality of Chinese products now is incrediable nice, but this will only happened in Europé or America at most. Dont complain about "made in China" in Vietnam, because even in China, Chinese people still can only use the low quality products. Simply tell you: First class "made in China" is in Europé and America, since Chinese need the "face" in developed countries, the poorest products always sells to Chinese people , themselves

They sell to whoever can afford to buy their products,the only motive for companies is to make money,they don't care to whom they sell.

Chinese can do the products very nice in quality if "necessary", about innovation, Chinese only will pay the attention on the products or investment on those what can make money rapidly! Others, no intrest on them. BTW, you guys who never come China dont think China is a communist country and this is really silly. China is dollarist, tell you guys a real truth.

Back
Top Bottom