What's new

China's General threatening WWIII (Nuclear War) to Protect Pak or Iran

Is it China or your big daddy who is ready to destroy himself for the sake of a rogue state called isreal?

Does china and Iran share the same relation as does USA and Israel.

Anyway, the thread is about China, hence my question about China. is that so hard to understand that i don't bring in 3rd countries in threads where they are not involved.

Chinese general is not a school teacher by the way
A Chinese General, way back in 2005 advocated using nukes if USA intervenes in taiwan. But that was said to be his personal opinion and not China's statepolicy.

My Question is still unanswered.

Anyway, the thread is about China, hence my question about China. is that so hard to understand that i don't bring in 3rd countries in threads where they are not involved.

A Chinese General, way back in 2005 advocated using nukes if USA intervenes in taiwan. But that was said to be his personal opinion and not China's statepolicy.

My Question is still unanswered.

9/11
Vietnam
Afghanistan
Iraq
Palestine
Kashmir

"All questions are still unanswered"

either China involve or not technically if US Strike over Pakistan without involving of China nuclear war will start!
i don't think US would invade Pakistan. If it had to, it would have done that by now. Invading Pakistan would be too expensive for USA and they know it.

So !! ..China, Pakistan in a nuclear war against NATO ..no points for guessing, who will be winning this one.

Stealth said:
9/11
Vietnam
Afghanistan
Iraq
Palestine
Kashmir

"All questions are still unanswered"

My question was : IS CHINA READY TO DESTROY ITSELF COMPLETELY FOR THE SAKE OF ANOTHER NATION?

so yea my question is still unanswered.

and what does all that have to do with China going for a suicide mission of nuking the USA??

My question was : IS CHINA READY TO DESTROY ITSELF COMPLETELY FOR THE SAKE OF ANOTHER NATION?

so yea my question is still unanswered.

and what does all that have to do with China going for a suicide mission of nuking the USA??

I TOLD YOU ITS IMPORTANT FOR RUSSIA AND CHINA LIKE POWERS TO PROTECT ALL THOSE NATIONS WHO ARE HEAD TO HEAD BORDERS AND REGION IMPORTANCE! HOPE YOU GET IT NOW ????

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

HI,
Probaby you will have to search old news. The video is dated 12-1-11.

Agreed this is a new video new discussion new statement

Stealth said:
I TOLD YOU ITS IMPORTANT FOR RUSSIA AND CHINA LIKE POWERS TO PROTECT ALL THOSE NATIONS WHO ARE HEAD TO HEAD BORDERS AND REGION IMPORTANCE! HOPE YOU GET IT NOW ????
that is not good enough a reason to go on a war that is sure to destroy China itself.

At most, Russia and China can provide material help.

I wonder what happened to china all these 64 yrs they never came to Pakistan's assistance during war even when it was divided.were they sleeping when they were needed and leave hot air when not needed.

China is opposed to sanctions on Iran(which keep coming anyway), that is very much obvious.
But going on a full-fledged nuclear war is taking it too far, and China ain't a country to act in a hasty manner

Has this Generals' claim acknowledged officially?

Are you really that stupid that you can't even tell that China, Pakistan, Iran are all in one camp now? I'll be glad if your big daddy makes the same kind of mistake as you're making. It will teach your big daddy a lesson for life.

Are really that stupid that you can't even tell that China, Pakistan, Iran are all in one camp now? I'll be glad if your big daddy makes the same kind of mistake as you're making. It will teach your big daddy a lesson for life.

Big daddy USA knows for one that Israel is quite safe from attacks from neighbouring nations.

Big Brother China won't want to ruin itself or two nations.
It has not invaded Taiwan yet, cuz of American deterrence and you think it'd go nuclear for Iran. and since did pakistan and Iran are in same camp. or the record, Pakistan is still a US ally.

A Chinese General said that China should nuke America if it intervenes in Taiwan way back in 2001. but nothing happened.

Big daddy USA knows for one that Israel is quite safe from attacks from neighbouring nations.

Big Brother China won't want to ruin itself or two nations.
It has not invaded Taiwan yet, cuz of American deterrence and you think it'd go nuclear for Iran. and since did pakistan and Iran are in same camp. or the record, Pakistan is still a US ally.

A Chinese General said that China should nuke America if it intervenes in Taiwan way back in 2001. but nothing happened.

You and your big daddy is in for a rude surprise! I'm sure China won't use its nukes, but it will do something even more interesting. Your big daddy and israel will be wishing that China had used its nukes instead.;)

Back
Top Bottom