What's new

China wants to join Navy initiative on Indian Ocean, MEA says no need

yeah india's very weak...nothing much to discuss in this thread now is there?
why worry about our initiatives then?
and why doesnt PLAAN limit itself to the south china sea...?
indian ocean covers our two coasts...we limit our resources to our side of the blue...what has caught your attention in the indian ocean?

Our merchant ships passing by need protection and safety. Now we are even sending ships to Somalia to do so. China's presence is well beyond your sovereign waters. What's the big deal with India?

China should be pushed out from Sudan, Somalia and Zimbabwe. Chinese weapon supplies are ruining the lives of average African in the hands of murderous warlords.

And also the brutal military junta in Myanmar.

China should be pushed out from Sudan, Somalia and Zimbabwe. Chinese weapon supplies are ruining the lives of average African in the hands of murderous warlords.

And also the brutal military junta in Myanmar.

Please check the records of Indian government first. Don't behave like a kid.

Our merchant ships passing by need protection and safety. Now we are even sending ships to Somalia to do so. China's presence is well beyond your sovereign waters. What's the big deal with India?

well no navy would hurt your merchant ships..that has been globally agreed upon...for all merchant ships...there is no piracy...this side...there is no history...then why now?

Unlike any totalitarian communists state we don't have to abide by any Department of Records or say a Department of Truth.
btw This information is available in public space.

Here I some links.

You can Google and find tonnes of info on this subject; in case you haven't heard about Google<< I linked it.

&#8220;Partners in Genocide: A comprehensive guide to China's role in Darfur&#8221; :

Chinese Weapons Sales to Africa Raise Fresh Concerns

CNSNews.com - Chinese Supply of Weapons to Zimbabwe Blocked

Group: China supplies most small arms to Sudan - USATODAY.com

German bank attempts to seize Mugabe's Chinese arms supply - Monsters and Critics

China's genocide Games - The Boston Globe

BBC NEWS | Africa | Churches fear Zimbabwe 'genocide'

Enjoy

and btw I know what's coming next, you will whine and beg to the mods to quitely remove this post. As many Chinese have already did in past. Not a rant, just an observation.

Here I some links.

You can Google and find tonnes of info on this subject; in case you haven't heard about Google<< I linked it.

“Partners in Genocide: A comprehensive guide to China's role in Darfur” :

Chinese Weapons Sales to Africa Raise Fresh Concerns

CNSNews.com - Chinese Supply of Weapons to Zimbabwe Blocked

Group: China supplies most small arms to Sudan - USATODAY.com

German bank attempts to seize Mugabe's Chinese arms supply - Monsters and Critics

China's genocide Games - The Boston Globe

BBC NEWS | Africa | Churches fear Zimbabwe 'genocide'

Enjoy

and btw I know what's coming next, you will whine and beg to the mods to quitely remove this post. As many Chinese have already did in past. Not a rant, just an observation.

I think I'll skip the childish talks of your kind.

I think I'll skip the childish talks of your kind.

85c8dca7af868d1668d2619c833c5c27.jpg

well no navy would hurt your merchant ships..that has been globally agreed upon...for all merchant ships...there is no piracy...this side...there is no history...then why now?

But we are now concerned because Indians are making noises of this kind. In addition we have friends there that don't like Indian attitude.

Btw the presence of pirates at the Malaca Strait is a historic and common knowledge.

when was the last time that a chinese merchant ship was attacked by the pirates of the malaca strait?
you cant walk into our backyard with your navy ships without a proper reason...that would be escalating tensions to new levels...and as far as the americans running the show in the indian ocean is concerned...taiwan and japan are not exactly chinese naval bases now are they?

and if the straits of malacca are a problem then the navies of indonesia and thailand would protect your naval ships...as per the international law...

Are you not a patriotic Indian? Didn't you read that Indians are talking about blocking Chinese passage of Malacca Strait recently?

when was the last time that a chinese merchant ship was attacked by the pirates of the malaca strait?
you cant walk into our backyard with your navy ships without a proper reason...that would be escalating tensions to new levels...and as far as the americans running the show in the indian ocean is concerned...taiwan and japan are not exactly chinese naval bases now are they?

Wake up! Indian ocean is not your backyard! You have 12mile sovereign water and 200miles economic zone. This has nothing to do with Japan or Taiwan, has it?

Back
Top Bottom