What's new

China wants India in state of low-level equilibrium:Indian PM

A truly independent newspaper from India seems to be The Hindu. I heard this newspaper is very popular among the academicians and educated circles.

Times of India is a top to bottom racist anti Chinese troll paper.

lol it's journalistically pretty poor but I wouldn't go as far as "racist anti-chinese troll paper"

The master trolls who always bash China of that troll paper is Saibal dasgupta and Chidanand Rajghatta etc. China should ban these master trolls from entering China.

Why does not China ban Times of India? This CPC is too much impotent.[

Saibal dasgupta and Chidanand Rajghatta and the rest of them can go on as they like. For every one of their negative opinions of China, there are dozens of western journalists with a positive opinion of China and a optimistic outlook on China's future. Plus their numbers are on the rise as China rises.

It wants to see india attacking China, well, I wish its dream comes true, because it has no idea about the Chinese military retaliation.

Let me state emphatically, a war against India no matter how brilliantly fought by the PLA and how great the victory militarily will be a disaster for China politically and economically.

lol it's journalistically pretty poor but I wouldn't go as far as "racist anti-chinese troll paper"

Saibal dasgupta and Chidanand Rajghatta and the rest of them can go on as they like. For every one of their negative opinions of China, there are dozens of western journalists with a positive opinion of China and a optimistic outlook on China's future. Plus their numbers are on the rise as China rises.

Man these anti China guys come to Beijing and write bull$hit about China. Why China can't ban this Times of India, I don't understand. If India bans Chinese news paper, then let them do that.

Man these anti China guys come to Beijing and write bull$hit about China. Why China can't ban this Times of India, I don't understand. If India bans Chinese news paper, then let them do that.

What have they written?
Show something,maybe our governor never notice about them.

Low level equilibriums means it can withstand to China upto an extent millitarily and economicaly but not on a decisive level. Indian politicals used such statements to manipulate public opnion, build up sympathy by self-victimization and find scape goats for their short comings..in reality..China doesnt give sh1t to INdia..they are only intrested in trade..and the Indians unable to match China on any front unnecessary stir useless issues of Tibet, Dalai Lama, AP and Kashmir to satisfy their votebank and keep sucking development out of their nation for mllitary budget.

what a lame response,this applies to u more than us,controversy theories r ur national sport,not us,from the floods to spot fixing from somewhere u people every time drag India into it,u people not as had made it a habbit to cry like a victim for every problem of urs rather than trying to solve it

r u talking about development of India,do the hell u know anything about India,in terms of GDP,every year we r adding a Pakistan into our nation,what is ur status,still trying to evade bankrupcy,go and watch the scenario of ur nation 1st then poking at some one else

@chinese members. Most of the Indian members realize the (lack of) competency of TOI. relax we understand the ground realities.
Sino-Indian relations must (and will) improve, both of us have sizeable domestic issues at hand that need more attention.

MNS is quite true. And guys stop your ranting about Times of India(there, I called your personal opinion rant!).

MNS is quite true. And guys stop your ranting about Times of India(there, I called your personal opinion rant!).

You sure like the word rant. You seem to use it in every post. For the sake of literary variety, can I suggest some synonyms like diatribe, or tirade?

You know just to keep it fresh.

While Mr. Manmohan has brought out the angle of conflict between India and China which is visible to everybody and can be understood by even a 10 year old child, he has also explained the officila Indian Policy with regards to China and it is engagement.

It is good that India wants to engage China and that too assertively. I would like to give the same reply by me on another thread, this is good for both sides as this minimises unncessary expectations and lets both the parties to speak openly.

You sure like the word rant. You seem to use it in every post. For the sake of literary variety, can I suggest some synonyms like diatribe, or tirade?

You know just to keep it fresh.

No I have better idea, will use 'victim mentality' next time. :cheers:

Let me state emphatically, a war against India no matter how brilliantly fought by the PLA and how great the victory militarily will be a disaster for China politically and economically.

I hope everyone in India and China realizes that war between these two nations will screw both nations big time. If this realization becomes popular, warmongers on both sides of the border will cease and desist.

Back
Top Bottom