What's new

China to US: India a 'lesser power', not an equa

:lol: Indians talking of surrender is ludicrous. In 1979 we killed hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese civilians and billions of dollars worth of property. Vietnamese soldiers never even saw the Chinese border. Indeed, in 1962 I distinctly remember the Indian POWs groveling on the ground and begging for mercy.

I can understand the country where freedom of expression and free information is rare phenomena they must taught you that your little soldiers won against Viets :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

indias grovel for mercy even now.
just look at the way china is dry humping india at everything.

Like India beat China in UNO election by big margin? You can imagine what will happen after 20 years

flaming and trolling.
nothing else in this thread.

We're not China's equals. So China should not engage in any kind of diplomacy with us, be at WTO or those climate change meets or border talks. No need for China to be wary of 'pushy' India. We're simply not equals.

:lol: Indians talking of surrender is ludicrous. In 1979 we killed hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese civilians and billions of dollars worth of property. Vietnamese soldiers never even saw the Chinese border. Indeed, in 1962 I distinctly remember the Indian POWs groveling on the ground and begging for mercy.

mass surrender in 1962

JgDKSM79.jpg

I can understand the country where freedom of expression and free information is rare phenomena they must taught you that your little soldiers won against Viets :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Like India beat China in UNO election by big margin? You can imagine what will happen after 20 years

nah

like how china has UNSC veto power.
like how china has put a man into space.
like how china built a space station.
like how china hosted an olympic games.
like how china dominates in the olympic medal table.
like how china hosted a world expo.
like how china's economy is vastly bigger.
like how china is the only nation that has potential for superpower status.

oh and u know, like how china murdered the living sh*t outta the indians in 1962.

flaming and trolling.

We're not China's equals. So China should not engage in any kind of diplomacy with us, be at WTO or those climate change meets or border talks. No need for China to be wary of 'pushy' India. We're simply not equals.

Seriously, I don't know why you make so much sense. If Indian government would just be quiet, work on education and poverty, clean house against the politicians and their Swiss Bank accounts, and started investing in India's human capital instead of weapons of death and killing (all imported), then India would have a bright future.

I notice you're from AP, you should come to China one day. You might fit in very well.

nah

like how china has UNSC veto power.
like how china has put a man into space.
like how china built a space station.
like how china hosted an olympic games.
like how china dominates in the olympic medal table.
like how china hosted a world expo.
like how china's economy is vastly bigger.
like how china is the only nation that has potential for superpower status.

oh and u know, like how china murdered the living sh*t outta the indians in 1962.

We will do everything when our time will come. I hope you could read those news if your government wants. And yes you lost pathetically in Vietnam war. :devil:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

flaming and trolling.

Nobody is denying that. But problems start when Chinese claims that CHina and USA are equal. Its surly not the case. Isn't it!

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

mass surrender in 1962

JgDKSM79.jpg

I can post many videos where Japanese butchered you and you were surrendered them like rats. But again then there will be no difference between you and me. :)

india is a very tiny power, its wayyyyyy too weak to take on the might of china by itself.
the ragtag indian military is like shooting practise for the PLA.
india is our punching bag.
our SWAT teams can beat the goo outta the indian army.

Careful kid , your inflated ego and hot air is makin the hat fall off !!! ROFL :rofl:
china-hats-comedy-360.jpg

Nobody is denying that. But problems start when Chinese claims that CHina and USA are equal. Its surly not the case. Isn't it!

Let 'em think whatever they feel like. Doesn't change the ground realities.

and some Indians do consider India to be China's equal which we are not.

there are a few. No denying the fact brother. Mostly such people are teenagers who love spending time playing C&C and those other world domination games. But there are such people in every nation.

there are a few. No denying the fact brother. Mostly such people are teenagers who love spending time playing C&C and those other world domination games. But there are such people in every nation.

Agreed but most of the Indian's on this forum are very aware of the fact that We are lagging behind China. But it' won't stop us from showing Chinese loopholes in their country and defeats in their history to reply their consistent trolling against India.

I have not seen a single Indian who is thinking like that. Maybe my eyesight is not good :)

the rivalry is between US and china.
india, japan, south korea, australia are just lapdog slaves of the west.

the true rivalry is US and china fighting for global supremacy.
china's rise has rattled the american cage, now they are panicking.

Well, u r right there and i think the mods are doing a good job in this particular forum.

as for trolls(indian/chinese). I just ignore them. they're not worth wasting my time on them.

Hey you Chinese forum-Tigers, you are welcome to abuse, scream, vent your frustration etc, but India's look east Policy is gaining more friends & power in your neighbourhood and all you can do is wring your hands in fury. Goodluck to you.

Back
Top Bottom