What's new

China to back India’s UNSC bid

Its like a miracle,if this will happen...there are several reasons to justify China's support to India for UNSC like the $60 bn trade partner and support of India on Tibbet issue.but if we think otherwise, then why China is so eager to support for India's bid to UNSC seat, while it has continuous tensions with India on border dispute and the "Veto"(which is nothing,but a tool used by respective countries for their benifits only),that will increase the sharpness of Indian teeths..
please think over it and express your views..:coffee:

Its like a miracle,if this will happen...there are several reasons to justify China's support to India for UNSC like the $60 bn trade partner and support of India on Tibbet issue.but if we think otherwise, then why China is so eager to support for India's bid to UNSC seat, while it has continuous tensions with India on border dispute and the "Veto"(which is nothing,but a tool used by respective countries for their benifits only),that will increase the sharpness of Indian teeths..
please think over it and express your views..:coffee:

I made some points in the previous post - I think China wants an overall new image and by partnering with India it can definitely get one given we are the largest democracy in the world and if we are fine then the RoW should not have problems with China too.

I haven't read this news from any other credible news source.

Is this item correct or is Zee News twisting information as usual?

I haven't read this news from any other credible news source.

Is this item correct or is Zee News twisting information as usual?

This was on TIMES NOW as well!

It is confirmed by ZEE and Times Now (The ToI channel) - SO I AM GUESSING I BELIEVE IT IS TRUE.

This was on TIMES NOW as well!

It is confirmed by ZEE and Times Now (The ToI channel) - SO I AM GUESSING I BELIEVE IT IS TRUE.

I wouldn't believe this news unless one of the official Chinese media agencies confirms this.

there no need for such celebration,they can still make a u-turn
its very hard for me to digest that they will support us for veto power which ironically we will use it against them and their proxy

anyway we also require support of 3/4 members of U.N

I have read a lot of your comments - you post under the garb of the US flag but at heart you are a true "WE ALL KNOW WHAT". Anyhow, the point is simple - China realizes that without India on its side it will not be able to achieve supremacy in any world order - THAT is the POWER of the BIGGEST DEMOCRACY in the world!

2nd - India has already acknowledged the Chinese occupation of TIBET as LEGITIMATE.

3rd - No point taking India on right now as China has achieved much economically which it would not like to forgo in the near future. No point taking on an opponent who can inflict collateral damage to your nation thus pushing you back 20-30 years no matter what happens to the opponent. The cost of going back 20-30 years in the event of a war is way too big.

4th - There is only so much China can achieve funding certain nations. Quite clearly it has not yielded positive results in the past for I DONT KNOW HOW MANY YEARS. Trading with India is a better option than pouring millions into an outcome which is most likely not going to see fruition. They stand to gain BILLIONS without pouring any money into any nation.

5th - Further backing the biggest democracy is also an integration approach that the Chinese have been looking at and wanting from the rest of the world for many years - They stand to gain by changing their image as an opponent to democracy. If the biggest democracy is at ease with the Chinese then why not other democracies. IT IS WHAT YOU CALL PR.

I hope your doubts are cleared now.RIGHT NOW IT MAKES SENSE FOR THE CHINESE TO BACK INDIA!

:cheers:

Clear of my doubt? :rofl:

Even if you give another 500 points of similar lousiness, it still won't work.

Buddy, if you consider China's support of Indian akin to China's support to democracy, you couldn't be more hilarious.

Without Indian type of democracy, China moves forward much better in nearly all and every aspect: infant death rate, malnutrition, literacy, longevity, economy, military...

Yes, Sino-India relationship is warming up recently, regardless of your freaking media and hostile politicians. This is because China wants to make money from more places, other than relying on just US and EU.

Just think about territorial dispute between the two and Dalai Lama, and your wonderful media/politicians...so be sane and be logic, and read the following... http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/53587-china-snubs-india-security-council-seat-2.html

BTW, I'm all for sino-india friendship, but your politicians are just incredible.

Buddy, if you consider China's support of Indian akin to China's support to democracy, you couldn't be more hilarious.

There is nothing hilarious about it. Think seriously

Without Indian type of democracy, China moves forward much better in nearly all and every aspect: infant death rate, malnutrition, literacy, longevity, economy, military...

Without freedom everything is useless

Yes, Sino-India relationship is warming up recently, regardless of your freaking media and hostile politicians. This is because China wants to make money from more places, other than relying on just US and EU.

China has much more important things than money on its mind

Just think about territorial dispute between the two and Dalai Lama, and your wonderful media/politicians...so be sane and be logic, and read the following... http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/53587-china-snubs-india-security-council-seat-2.html

Nobody for long can afford to ignore India, least of all China.

BTW, I'm all for sino-india friendship, but your politicians are just incredible.

At least, we have the power to change them

There is nothing hilarious about it. Think seriously

yep.

Without freedom everything is useless

without food/water/shelter/education/livelihood, freedom is useless

China has much more important things than money on its mind

money happens to be one of the more important things for china right now

Nobody for long can afford to ignore India, least of all China.

china has never ignored India china just doesn't post news about it everyday like the Indian media does on china

At least, we have the power to change them

good luck with that

yep.

without food/water/shelter/education/livelihood, freedom is useless

money happens to be one of the more important things for china right now

china has never ignored India china just doesn't post news about it everyday like the Indian media does on china

good luck with that

how can you justify india's government as "free“? real freedom is in new zealand and australia. in india you have the chukri system. it is too disgusting to say in words.

Chukri System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its not a surprise to me that china is supporting india.

since - if you ignore the stupid indian media. and forget the pakistani biased sentiments on pakistani forum. there is not much problem between india china , infect i see closer relation between these two.

a friendly india - china relation is more important than any other relation ship- for both these countries.

Back
Top Bottom