What's new

China-Tibet Relations, Past & Present

hey Man, :what: did u ever saw Dalai Lama ? :what:.....he lives in India from last half century & m living near to that city... he never does such ceremony..........they are the most Polite & Calm people on earth.

If u dont wont belive without looking into it get ur visa done dear.....
because dalai lama was polite and calm in india,so he is a good man in Tibet,so the letter evidence about human blood,skulls and skin never exist.do you mean that?

hey,boy,do you still watching cartoon movies?do you think all bad guys are looking ugly and aggressive like in cartoon movie?

if you were a judge,do you stick to evidences or just make your judgement by if the defendant has a "polite and calm" face?in fact,I really know someone near me has "polite and calm" face,which were put to prison for crime of fraud.

Last edited:
The most insulting slap on Mr. Nobel’s face, and also a slap on human beings’ face as a whole, is to award a violent figure, supported by CIA, a Peace Price.

When Chinese officials called Dalai Lama “a wolf under sheep skin” (which I don’t think the words are used appropriately but with a reason), no outsiders will accept that, as he is such a nice person in appearance, unless you know the truth.

The utter disrespect China shows to a personality respected around the world, doesnt add to the cause of Chinese. China have been seen as an authoritarian country, where press/Freedom of speech and thinking are really censored. We all have seen dalai lama for all these years. And the conduct of the both parties i.e China and dalai lama over all these years is obvoious enough to distrust chinese propoganda or the truth as they call it.Its astonshing to see how chinese can hate such a hapless/weapon less/land less people who have been displaced from their own home land, this much.

must be blood and skull of some poor tibetian shot by ccp goons.
I should remind you,my friend,in revolution age,the policy of CPC is support poor people against rich people.not in contrast.

and does anybody find any guerrilla in Tibet?just like this.tell me,how many poor people were killed in these red area by Indian army?

the fact is,few Tibetans feel discontented enough to take arm to fight against CPC.while,many poor indians feel discontented enough to take arm to fight against Indian govt.

don't tell me PLA are powerful enough to annihilate all guerrillas.even the most powerful army of USSR and US can't achieve in Afghan for years.the only reason for there are no guerrillas is most Tibetans feel good and hopeful.
91e692fd701262959f96ce0a61f75130.jpg

Last edited:
The most insulting slap on Mr. Nobel’s face, and also a slap on human beings’ face as a whole, is to award a violent figure, supported by CIA, a Peace Price.

When Chinese officials called Dalai Lama “a wolf under sheep skin” (which I don’t think the words are used appropriately but with a reason), no outsiders will accept that, as he is such a nice person in appearance, unless you know the truth.

Thank god that Dalai lama is no Yasser Arafat of of Palestine liberation Army ,but more in the mould of Nelson mendela who believe Gandhian philosophy of non violence/Ahimsha to achieve political objectives.

God fobid,once Dalai lama fades out i'm sure many LTTE like organization'll crop up who wouldn't hesitate for armed struggle to liberate Tibet from china.

I hope its high time some good sense prevail in china and it agrees with mild option like autonomy of Dalai lama before he departs the scene.

Last edited:
I should remind you,my friend,in revolution age,the policy of CPC is support poor people against rich people.not in contrast.

and does anybody find any guerrilla in Tibet?just like this.tell me,how many poor people were killed in these red area by Indian army?

the fact is,few Tibetans feel discontented enough to take arm for fight again CPC.while,many indians does.

don't tell me PLA are powerful enough to annihilate all guerrillas.even the most powful army of USSR and US can't achieve in Afghan for years.the only reason for there are no guerrillas is most Tibetans feel good and hopeful.
QUOTE]

First, There's no indian army fighting in the naxal affected areas of india.

Secondly, None of the Falun Gong are fighting a guirilla war with CPC too, so by ur logic they are also feeling good and hopeful about the relgious oppression unleashed by the CPC. but falun gong are indeed fighting a diplomatic war just like the tibetans. (btw did they show the tibet trbl last yr on state tv? :crazy:)

talking abt facts, the CPC is a dictator, there is no room for an independent opinion, its a disgrace. and not everybody glorifies violence in the name of 'cause' like the failed ideology of communism does.

the fact is,few Tibetans feel discontented enough to take arm to fight against CPC.while,many poor indians feel discontented enough to take arm to fight against Indian govt.

don't tell me PLA are powerful enough to annihilate all guerrillas.even the most powerful army of USSR and US can't achieve in Afghan for years.the only reason for there are no guerrillas is most Tibetans feel good and hopeful.

I believe the only reason they havent taken arms till now is because they are the most peaceful people on earth. This reitrates the belief in tibetans and dalali lama again. That is why it is easy for china to crush their voices with an iron hand. In kashmir you and all hear the voice of seperatists but in tibet, you say there is no seperatists feelings....!!! Dont think that if you close your eyes the world can't see you..!!!!!

And please if naxalates in india take arms indian government will deal with it.. But indians have never shyed away from letting people protest peacefully.!!! Can you confidently say that you can do that..???

the fact is,few Tibetans feel discontented enough to take arm for fight again CPC.while,many indians does.

don't tell me PLA are powerful enough to annihilate all guerrillas.even the most powful army of USSR and US can't achieve in Afghan for years.the only reason for there are no guerrillas is most Tibetans feel good and hopeful.

Secondly, None of the Falun Gong are fighting a guirilla war with CPC too, so by ur logic they are also feeling good and hopeful about the relgious oppression unleashed by the CPC. but falun gong are indeed fighting a diplomatic war just like the tibetans. (btw did they show the tibet trbl last yr on state tv? :crazy:)

talking abt facts, the CPC is a dictator, there is no room for an independent opinion, its a disgrace. and not everybody glorifies violence in the name of 'cause' like the failed ideology of communism does.

I believe the only reason they havent taken arms till now is because they are the most peaceful people on earth.
so,you think Indians in those red area are not peaceful people,they are born to be aggressive people.why,tell me?wasn't India the cradleland of peaceful religion?

This reitrates the belief in tibetans and dalali lama again.
what a joke?these is because dalai lama.we all know dalai lama is the only risk of Tibet.let's see if Tibet would be more peaceful or be violent after dalai lama dead.

But indians have never shyed away from letting people protest peacefully.!!!
so Indians let people protest peacefully,why so many people take guns?why not keep protesting peacefully?is it very happy for Indians to risk their lives in battles?

Last edited:

last month,I watch a program,Ukraine officals said they will take some action to restrict falun gong in their nation.

do you ever know Japanese Aum Doomsday Cult?China govt believe falun gong is the a organization likewise.

so,you think Indians in those red area are not peaceful people,they are born to be aggressive people.why,tell me?wasn't India the cradleland of peaceful religion?

what a joke?these is because dalai lama.we all know dalai lama is the only risk of Tibet.let's see if Tibet would be more peaceful or be violent after dalai lama dead.

so Indians let people protest peacefully,why so many people take guns?why not keep protest peacefully?[/QUOTE]

Brother.. you are not getting it..!! We never said that we dont have issues or bad apples in our country, May be its issues with the government, may be they where discrimanted against, may be they want a better life.. or its just that may be because they are criminals..!!!!!!!! And we are well aware of our problems, but unfortunately i feel...its you who can't see the other side of the coin..!!!! Tibet is afact my dear.. as is the Dalai Lama their spirtual leader..!!! It might be okay to administer them.. but it might not be okay to completely disregard their feelings..and aspirations..!!! Let them be free under you.. even dalai lama said.. he doesnt want freedom from china.. he just would be okay with an autonomy under chinese rule.. why cant you even discuss that brother.. Is he that bad??????:disagree:

last month,I watch a program,Ukraine officals said they will take some action to restrict falun gong in their nation.

do you ever know Japanese Aum Doomsday Cult?China govt believe falun gong is the a organization likewise.

China govt can believe what they want. my point is that falun gong are not taking to arms are they? so are they feeling good and optimistic like the tibetans as u claim???

I'll answer that for u, NO.

and abt ur point abt the naxals, communist parties are very much part of india's democracy, at any point they rule 2-3 states and have a strong voice in parliament. and indian communist parties are actually communist, and have not become capitalist and natioalist like the CPP (tho i want them to be).

and don't watch too much chinese media, its state controlled in case you did not know. ur mind will also become state controlled. not good.

Brother.. you are not getting it..!! We never said that we dont have issues or bad apples in our country, May be its issues with the government, may be they where discrimanted against, may be they want a better life.. or its just that may be because they are criminals..!!!!!!!! And we are well aware of our problems, but unfortunately i feel...its you who can't see the other side of the coin..!!!! Tibet is afact my dear.. as is the Dalai Lama their spirtual leader..!!! It might be okay to administer them.. but it might not be okay to completely disregard their feelings..and aspirations..!!! Let them be free under you.. even dalai lama said.. he doesnt want freedom from china.. he just would be okay with an autonomy under chinese rule.. why cant you even discuss that brother.. Is he that bad??????:disagree:

ok,we may discuss.but before it,something must be done.

I tell you DALAI LAMA is an unconfessed criminal who had led an armed rebellion in 1959.a criminal must confess his crime to court.

It's not about "the intransigence of the CPC regime",it's about legal procedure.He may be pardon from punishment of China law by government,but he must confess and put to trial at first.

your Indian government should treat armed rebellion criminal likewise,wouldn't you?

could Bin Laten negotiate with US government and promise never attack US again,and then US government let him go?without arrest him and put to trial?

if India government don't treat armed rebellion criminal likewise,I recommend all India generals plan for an armed rebellion.just like the Bangladesh Rifle (BDR) did last month.what a happy game.if they failed,just come to China or Pakistan or other nations,and negotiate with India government and promise never do that again.then they could go back to India without trial or sentence.

ok,we may discuss.but before it,something must be done.

I tell you DALAI LAMA is an unconfessed criminal who had led an armed rebellion in 1959.a criminal must confess his crime to court.

It's not about "the intransigence of the CPC regime",it's about legal procedure.He may be pardon from punishment of China law by government,but he must confess and put to trial at first.

your Indian government should treat armed rebellion criminal likewise,wouldn't you?

could Bin Laten negotiate with US government and promise never attack US again,and then US government let him go?without arrest him and put to trial?

if India government don't treat armed rebellion criminal likewise,I recommend all India generals plan for an armed rebellion.just like the Bangladesh Rifle (BDR) did last month.what a happy game.if they failed,just come to China or Pakistan or other nations,and negotiate with India government and promise never do that again.then they could go back to India without trial or sentence.

I know your sentiments are revolved around that dalai lama led an armed rebellion against a legitemate chinese government ruling tibet..!!!!!. I think you should read this version of tibetan history if you do get this website in china, to get the other perspective...

History of Tibet, Map of Tibet, History of Tibet, Map of Tibet

China govt can believe what they want. my point is that falun gong are not taking to arms are they? so are they feeling good and optimistic like the tibetans as u claim???
there are always someone feel bad in a nation,but percentage and level is the point.falun gong is not popular enough to do that.because most Chinese people are not dissatisfied enough to follow it.

and don't watch too much chinese media, its state controlled in case you did not know. ur mind will also become state controlled. not good.
I watch foreign media too.I always said i can read both Chinese and English,you can't read Chinese at all.I know which part of Chinese media is creditable.and I know not all part of foreign media is creditable.

frankly speaking,I am factious in Chinese website,but I complain about wrong deed of CPC,not all of them.I don't complain about right deed of CPC.

there are always someone feel bad in a nation,but percentage and level is the point.falun gong is not popular enough to do that.because most Chinese people are not dissatisfied enough to follow it.

And what percentages from which independent sources have you provided to make the 'everybody knows that Dalai Lama is blah blah blah' statements? and what % of people support the naxals? if lots, then naxals can simply contest elections and take over power instead of fighting for it with their chinese made weapons.

I complain about wrong deed of CPC

That was the last post by aeneas, he was never heard from again :)

just kidding. my point is CPC should not get to decide whats ok to complain abt and what not. but i can see u don't see that. anycase don't take too much risk on my account. its ok :P

Back
Top Bottom