What's new

China sends more warships amid the tension with Vietnam

No doubt you are not educated well to recognise your coutry's name being written on the ramming ship.
chinese_ship_ramming.jpg

LOL its a Vietnamese ship trying to show its a Chinese ship. This video was released by the Chinese Coast Guard. Vietnamese ships are pretending to be Chinese ships. This is the two faced behaviour of the Vietnamese. False flag.

The Vietnamese don't play dirty tricks like what the Chinese have always played.

This is the point China is making. You try to be China and get your own ships to ram into Chinese ships. You lie.

LOL its a Vietnamese ship trying to show its a Chinese ship. This video was released by the Chinese Coast Guard. Vietnamese ships are pretending to be Chinese ships. This is the two faced behaviour of the Vietnamese. False flag.
Can you provide video that you said and prove that's Vietnamese ship disguised as China ships !?

Did your Govt declared : "Vietnamese ships were disguised like Chinese ships !?

I wonder what Mao Zedong and Ho Chi Min would be thinking of the state of affair if they were alive.

Don't be too sure on that, for friend vs. foe is a matter of national interest.

Nehru once touted the saying of 'Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai' as he had great relations with Mao and Zhou Enlai. Then the 1962 Sino-Indian War erupted. Gone are the days of "strategic friendships". There are no such things as permanent friends, permanent allies in the world stage. Only permanent interests.

Why do Vietcongs here dare us shooting first? I don't get it, we already made our move. I have already called their bluff to fire the missile at our rig as a response to our move but all these morons do is sending fishing boats towards the rig. In return we just give these fishermen free swimming lessons :D

Which one of you Chinese boys speak the truth? :enjoy:

Why do Vietcongs here dare us shooting first? I don't get it, we already made our move. I have already called their bluff to fire the missile at our rig as a response to our move but all these morons do is sending fishing boats towards the rig. In return we just give these fishermen free swimming lessons :D
Do police will shoot u when u keep moving the car in Red light or they just try to stop u for breaking the traffic rules ??

The police only shoot u when u try to kill him first. So, get out of the Cave and learn some rules in civilized society, dude.:coffee:

Do police will shoot u when u keep moving the car in Red light or they just try to stop u for breaking the traffic rules ??

The police only shoot u when u try to kill him first. So, get out of the Cave and learn some rules in civilized society, dude.:coffee:
Perfect Ah-Q spirit , you guy must be very happy everyday.

Back
Top Bottom