What's new

China risking Asean unease with patrol off Malaysia

Now let me here the Sweet words coming out of Malaysians who supported the Chinese Countless times In PDF

Termasuk Negara Indonesia.

nope, we dare to challenge UK for their decision to forming Malaysian Confederate back in 1965, hence you know what Confrontation is mean for you

nope, we dare to challenge UK for their decision to forming Malaysian Confederate back in 1965, hence you know what Confrontation is mean for you

You miss understand me. Malaysia never stand up to Indonesia either.
Indonesia pirates kidnap our fishing boats for ransom, Indonesian slash and burn fouling our air, Indonesian continue to cross illegally into Malaysia. What does Malaysia do ?

Do you know what is Lux de Veritas's problem? Why does he hate Malays from Malaysia so much? He keeps on trying to troll other countries from a "Chinese" POV even while he is whining about "PRCs".

Wholegrain written so much more, cite here cite there, cursing everyone, writing on behalf of "China" POV, and accuses others of trolling!! I really wonder how high his IQ is.

Wholegrain should have alerted me when writing about me. Wholegrain is a disgusting man-- I would consider teetering him on the verge of lying and flaming. His parent should teach him some manners not to insult so many, as if he is a wise man here.

FYI, I love the Malay, and I have worked as their school teacher. My students reciprocated and loved me as they knew I truely care about them -- even more than their Malay cinku.

I hate people trying to bring Malay race backward, for example Islamofacist, and the poodle who keep on defending them. Malay should progress. I am not too sure how many Malay have Wholegrain seen in his whole life, but when I was much younger, I backpack from Sumatra, ferry hop all the way to Manado.

My carefully calibrated writings have nuances. I wont call myself a Malay if I have negative feeling about these people.

Yet he calls Fujianese Sincized Malays:cheesy:

Last edited:

These days, no one other than Indonesian remembers 1824 Anglo Dutch treaties. No one in Malaysia think of Nussantara or even Maphilindo. Malaysia and Singapore poison their people to think in terms of "konfrantasi". The fathers of Malaya have more foresight and these people were quickly erase off in historical books.

Yet he calls Fujianese Sincized Malays:cheesy:

Lux de Veritas claims to support Chinese culture, yet this idiot keeps bringing China into unrelated discussions to flame other people. He opened a thread on Nagorno Karabakh, and China is neutral on the issue in real life, yet Lux de Veritas felt the need to inject China into the discussion, falsely claiming China supports Iran-Armenia and injecting the Uyghur issues into the thread in order to flamebait the Turkish and Azeri members on this forum. Uyghurs have nothing to do with Nagorno Karabakh or Iran.

He keeps on opening these fake threads with totally fake, incediary claims. He opened a thread claiming that Korea was returning to use Chinese characters, he keeps claiming that all these "Vietnamese intellectuals" he meets support using Chu Nom characters (blatant lie), he opened a thread claiming that the Arab Gulf monarchies would collapse and started flamebaiting Arab members on this forum (the Gulf monarchies are more stable than any other governments in the Arab world), he opened a thread claiming pan-Arabism was rising in Egypt after the Muslim Brotherhood was overthrown, claiming this spells the end of the Gulf monarchs (did that idiot realize that the Gulf monarchs supported the overthrow of the Muslim brotherhood?)

Korea Returning Chinese Character

The coming collapse of Gulf monarchies

Egypt rejects Syria strikes: The ghost of Pan-Arabism resurface

Israel should reach out to separatist Syrian Kurds

Deteriorating situation in Nagorno-Karabakh

He also claims that because some Chinese-Vietnamese he met in Vietnam support Vietnam over China, that Vietnam is right. Does this idiot ever realize that their staying in Vietnam (as opposed to getting expelled with the other 1 million) might have had something to do with their political position?

Lux de Veritas claims to support Chinese culture, yet this idiot keeps bringing China into unrelated discussions to flame other people. He opened a thread on Nagorno Karabakh, and China is neutral on the issue in real life, yet Lux de Veritas felt the need to inject China into the discussion, falsely claiming China supports Iran-Armenia and injecting the Uyghur issues into the thread in order to flamebait the Turkish and Azeri members on this forum.

He keeps on opening these fake threads with totally fake, incediary claims. He opened a thread claiming that Korea was returning to use Chinese characters, he keeps claiming that all these "Vietnamese intellectuals" he meets support using Chu Nom characters (blatant lie), he opened a thread claiming that the Arab Gulf monarchies would collapse and started flamebaiting Arab members on this forum (the Gulf monarchies are more stable than any other governments in the Arab world), he opened a thread claiming pan-Arabism was rising in Egypt after the Muslim Brotherhood was overthrown, claiming this spells the end of the Gulf monarchs (did that idiot realize that the Gulf monarchs supported the overthrow of the Muslim brotherhood?)

Korea Returning Chinese Character

The coming collapse of Gulf monarchies

Egypt rejects Syria strikes: The ghost of Pan-Arabism resurface

Israel should reach out to separatist Syrian Kurds

Deteriorating situation in Nagorno-Karabakh

He also claims that because some Chinese-Vietnamese he met in Vietnam support Vietnam over China, that Vietnam is right. Does this idiot ever realize that their staying in Vietnam (as opposed to getting expelled with the other 1 million) might have had something to do with their political position?

Wholegrain is entitled his own opinion and can discuss one by one here.

He has flame Christian in Philipines

Conflict in Mindanao/Philippines | Page 2

Filipino Christian settler-militias and violence in Mindanao | Page 2

Keep on ranting about Champa highlighting how Muslim got shitt

Slaughtering the Khmer Rouge 1978: True or False ? | Page 8

Wholegrain sensationalize many things regarding how many Muslims got murdered. Also he will be quick to accuse but have no guts to go into nuance.

He has a lot of time to read my articles and even blog, and do selective citation. I think he is a sicko. I need to earn monies and that is why I do not have that much luxurious idle time to further my amusement with this sick mind.

Hey wholegrain, you are paid to comment?

Last edited:
Lux de Veritas has some issues :)

All PRCs love wholegrain who offered himself as a PRC spokes person, under a Taiwan flag. I think he is a sick "traitor".

Go into details you know a lot of rubbish in him.

These days wholegrain do not reply my thread so intensively but rely on pot shot.

Ok bye bye this thread. I got my amusement and please continue to curse me... I wont reply you guys here anymore. I want to enjoy seeing how you curse me..

Back
Top Bottom