What's new

China, Pak ink pact to build two highways in ***

brain_dead

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
China, which plans to have a rail link with Pakistan through the strategic Karakoram ranges, has signed another agreement with the country for building two highways in the disputed Gilgit-Baltistan region in ***************** Kashmir close to the Chinese border.

The agreement was signed during Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari’s ongoing six-day visit to China.

The two highways are estimated to be built at the cost of Rs 45 Lakh, Pakistan’s official APP news agency reported.

Under the agreement, China would meet 85 per cent of the cost while Pakistan would pay for the remaining 15 per cent.

China would build the 165-km Jaglot-Skardu road as well as the 135-km-long Thakot-Sazin road in the disputed region.

The roads, besides the new rail network across the Karakoram pass into Pakistan, would facilitate free movement of goods between the two countries.

India has already expressed its concerns over the proposed rail link.

External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna said in New Delhi that “we are closely watching what is happening.”

Earlier, Minister of State for Defence M.M. Pallam Raju said on the issue that it is definitely a matter of concern. “But we are taking our counter measures and we are doing our own preparation.”

The Hindu : News / International : China, Pak ink pact to build two highways in Azad Kashmir

External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna said in New Delhi that “we are closely watching what is happening.”

Earlier, Minister of State for Defence M.M. Pallam Raju said on the issue that it is definitely a matter of concern. “But we are taking our counter measures and we are doing our own preparation.”

Not sure what else they can do apart from closely watching???....Comon raise the tempo in infrastructure development on our side by mani folds....Ensure you are ready in case anyone try to be fancy and that's all....

i was telling over n again , we must teach a lesson to chinese , but nobody listens to me here.

:angry::angry::angry:

i was telling over n again , we must teach a lesson to chinese , but nobody listens to me here.

I don't understand why Indians always hate the Chinese people.

(Just because China loves Pakistan).

China historically has had strong ties with the Indus Valley Civilization (Pakistan+India). We gained Buddhism, Shaolin Kungfu, and even the name "China" from the Indus Valley peoples, i.e. from Pakistanis AND Indians.

So why does India hate us??

Last edited:
China, which plans to have a rail link with Pakistan through the strategic Karakoram ranges, has signed another agreement with the country for building two highways in the disputed Gilgit-Baltistan region in ***************** Kashmir close to the Chinese border.

The agreement was signed during Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari’s ongoing six-day visit to China.

The two highways are estimated to be built at the cost of Rs 45 Lakh, Pakistan’s official APP news agency reported.

Under the agreement, China would meet 85 per cent of the cost while Pakistan would pay for the remaining 15 per cent.

China would build the 165-km Jaglot-Skardu road as well as the 135-km-long Thakot-Sazin road in the disputed region.

The roads, besides the new rail network across the Karakoram pass into Pakistan, would facilitate free movement of goods between the two countries.

India has already expressed its concerns over the proposed rail link.

The Hindu : News / International : China, Pak ink pact to build two highways in ***

why their is too much ************ instead of words....

Last edited:

You might be surprised but a common indian has no hate for China...In fact a common man see China with lot of respect because of what they have achieved/achieving....

However China vehementaly oppose even if our PM visit Arunachal Pradesh and when it comes to Kashmir they are fine in issuing separate visa to Kashmiri's because it is disputed but no issues in constructing highways on disputed land....

Moreover such infrastructure can be a pain in the a$$ for India in case there is any war....This is all people are pissed upon....

old news...... been shared in the same forum couple of hours ago

what kind of lesson you want to teach them? please elaborate

China historically has had strong ties with the Indus Valley Civilization (Pakistan+India). We gained Buddhism, Shaolin Kungfu, and even the name "China" from the Indus Valley peoples, i.e. from Pakistanis AND Indians.

So why does India hate us??

India and the Indian population all around the world hates China is because they are JEALOUS of China's success.

They can't beat China in any field so they resort to China bashing all across the internet.

India and the Indian population all around the world hates China is because they are JEALOUS of China's success.

They can't beat China in any field so they resort to China bashing all across the internet.

We have another Indo-China relationship expert...Welcome to the GOB - FNR(Gang of Bashing for no reason)...:no:

A lesson where 2.6 billion people will be dead...

@ topic.
the GOI is going to pay the price in the future for not taking back the P O K.. I mean those elite leaders in India during the Pak occupation of Kashmir:hitwall:

A lesson where 2.6 billion people will be dead...

@ topic.
the GOI is going to pay the price in the future for not taking back the P O K.. I mean those elite leaders in India during the Pak occupation of Kashmir:hitwall:

How can you take back Azad Kashmir from us ??

that required some Balls which u dont have ... :bounce:

kung-fu-panda.jpg

:argh::argh::argh:

seems like you watch daily a hindi movie:rofl::rofl:

what you can do do it now no one stop you dude :lol: dragon will eat you alive:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom