What's new

China or the US? Make your choice

I am talking about total output. I am a manufacturing engineer myself, worked in both the pharmaceutical, as well as the foods & beverages industry; & most of the stuff is being manufactured in China. Biopharmaceuticals & biologics, which is the next big thing is being started here, because the other manufacturing areas were taken up in China. I am also familiar with electronics, & I know for a fact that most computer engineering silicon chips & other things are manufactured in China as well. We used to be big here with the car industry, but now that's not doing either.
Then you cannot say that there is no manufacturing in the US.

Siding with America : India, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore.
Siding with China : Pakistan, Myanmar.
well brother it is a going be World war 3 like situation ,but there are many other nations on both sides u missed out ,but u think which r the nations, i wont say their names .

My First choice is India.
My second choice is India.
My 3rd Choice is India.

chinese seriously over estimating there power they cant take 7 countries on there own and if they wage war with all these countries USA will not loose this golden opportunity to wipe china off map !

you mean you want to **** with those half of world's population..........go try to save your india,that can't even save itself from our missiles let alone china.........china will divide us into 52 independent states like pakistan did with russia

the biggest foreign population living in China is S.Koreans``this says so much of 'oppressions' going on in China...``what do this suggests? Koreans like oppression?
That's because Chinese law doesn't apply to Chinese citizens and foreigners equally. Foreigners can pretty much say whatever they want in China, and the worst thing that could happen is a deportation. Not so much for Chinese citizens.

even your celebrities moving to China
I am not aware of such cases, examples please?

Harsh fact is, their dreams of unification are being oppressed by America.
Official US policy on NK is the regime collapse and the takeover by the South.

Most countries have some level of diplomatic/economic relationship with both the USA and China right now.
Of course. Tawain and China are worst enemies, yet that doesn't prevent prolific trade between two.

Most of China's trading partners are against China when it comes to national security matters.

you mean you want to **** with those half of world's population..........go try to save your india,that can't even save itself from our missiles let alone china.........china will divide us into 52 independent states like pakistan did with russia

do-not-want2.jpg

the biggest foreign population living in China is S.Koreans``this says so much of 'oppressions' going on in China...even your celebrities moving to China``what do this suggests? Koreans like oppression?

my friend please dont educate this deluded guy, the more our enermy think like him the better for us, thanks to this kind of ignorant delusional and denial that gave us a smooth ride to become the second largest economy in the world and predicted to be a largest world economy in 2030 if not sooner.

That's because Chinese law doesn't apply to Chinese citizens and foreigners equally. Foreigners can pretty much say whatever they want in China, and the worst thing that could happen is a deportation. Not so much for Chinese citizens.
guess you know Chinese law then? if Chinese steal they got arrested in China, if foreigners steal they will get arrested in China, if Chinese dealing drugs they will get harsh punishment, it applies to those foreigners in China too... I guess your sheer ignorance is not enough to make you funny but this kind of 'out-of-blue' chicken head assumption puts you on the tier one joker level```

I am not aware of such cases, examples please?
again the word ignorance

now you know U.S policy too? how genius!
without U.S help all S.Korean will be saluting Kim jong ill and his father's ptrate every 5 minutes, and cheering whatever nonsense came out Kim II song's fat mouth`!

Of course. Tawain and China are worst enemies, yet that doesn't prevent prolific trade between two.

Most of China's trading partners are against China when it comes to national security matters.

kid enemies only exist in your naive brain, S.koreans hate Chinese, Japanese and Americans the most due to your hot air nationalism and long time occupation by them cultrually and militarily, but it cant change the fact they are the most important countries in the world to S.Korea, in a worse way to express, S.Korea is a vassal state to them.

Anyone who really follow US-China drama, knows its all hype. Reminded me of the Cold War. Like always, what we have seen is a country like China been backed up by good ol USA just like it did with Japan, Korea, Russia and many others. So, Chinese-Dragon don't sell me this crap! CHINA is just another US corp. subsidiary like many others before it.

It is also official that it will go no where and remained true for 58 years and the reason is simple - "Not interested". Don't hold you neck out for too long if I were you.

guess you know Chinese law then? if Chinese steal they got arrested in China, if foreigners steal they will get arrested in China, if Chinese dealing drugs they will get harsh punishment, it applies to those foreigners in China too...
We are talking about free speech related problems. When a foreign speaks out in China, nothing happens. When a Chinese citizen speaks out in China, bad things happen to him.

this kind of 'out-of-blue' chicken head assumption puts you on the tier one joker level
Well, I heard of a 19-year old Korean drunk driver getting into a car crash, then beat up the elderly accident victim in Beijing. He was sentenced to 3 months in prison in July 2011, and Chinese press was making a big buzz out of how this was the first time ever a foreigner was sentenced for DUI in China.(So that meant no foreigner ever got punished for DUI in China until this year). Make no mistake, Koreans reading that story was horrified by the drunk dude's reckless actions, but also by how lenient the Chinese criminal justice system was especially against foreigners.

So a foreigner can speak out against CCP in China without a fear of punishment from authorities, unlike Chinese citizens, because a different set of justice is applied to foreigners.

We are talking about free speech related problems. When a foreign speaks out in China, nothing happens. When a Chinese citizen speaks out in China, bad things happen to him.

You're right buddy, last time I was in Shenzhen, I shouted "f*ck the CPC!" and I was shot by twelve tanks. :eek:

It is also official that it will go no where and remained true for 58 years and the reason is simple - "Not interested". Don't hold you neck out for too long if I were you.
That's why Koreans don't consider Chinese to be much threatening, because Chinese don't simply understand their enemies too well. This is not the case with Japanese rightwingers who know the people they hate inside out. I was actually hilarious to see some Korean dude asking one Japanese rightwinger the best place to dine in some Korean city that he hasn't been to(But the Japanese rightwinger giving the dining advice did many times).

China doesn't know its enemies too well, but China's enemies know China well. This only means defeat for China in battle.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

You're right buddy, last time I was in Shenzhen, I shouted "f*ck the CPC!" and I was shot by twelve tanks. :eek:
No you didn't, because you would be taken away by the secret police in plain cloth everywhere.

China takes its dissidents very very seriously.

No you didn't, because you would be taken away by the secret police in plain cloth everywhere.

China takes its dissidents very very seriously.

Hahaha, you've obviously never been to China in your life. :rofl:

Here I'll do it again: F*ck the CPC!!!

Now please send my IP to the Chinese authorities and have me arrested. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom