What's new

China once again to create a new record!

Just A news said that Japan's Shinkansen ready to run 360 KMph, but Beijing- Shanghai high speed rail ready to run 380 kmph:yahoo:

yes,Each one has its maximum speed ,but the actual operating speed can never reach,This is the limit, more than that would be dangerous .You should know more information, rather than a one-sided

If the high-speed rail is still too long, the fare will be very expensive, or the aircraft will have more advantages

hey,buddy.We are talking about practical, you can not make trains a day run with the speed of 580 kilometers per hour.but we can run with the speed of 350km/h all day.are you clearly ?
I know that...so it will be the fastest, wheeled, passenger carrying, scheduled, train in the world. :tup: It just wasn't too clear in the OP.

I know that...so it will be the fastest, wheeled, passenger carrying, scheduled, train in the world. :tup: It just wasn't too clear in the OP.
Don't worry about it,it is no problem.We have done enough tests to determine the actual operating.In other words,We have operated for enough time to determine it

Dear xiaoyi, thanks for sharing this. Please tell me, how long did it take for china to build the track and how long is the track? and also, what would be the cost of per passenger (in dollars)?

And of course, congratulations on this achievement.

Shanghai maglev train waste money project :X
but any way it look good :D

Dear xiaoyi, thanks for sharing this. Please tell me, how long did it take for china to build the track and how long is the track? and also, what would be the cost of per passenger (in dollars)?

i don't think this will take long to build
because the money is already there
this is major part of china's 4 trillion yuan economy boosting plan
with in next 4 year from 2009
each year china is going to spend at least 600billion yuan on railway infrastructure

about the price to travel with it
to be honest at the start i think the price probably same compare to use airplane to traval
but the future capacity is way better than airplane
airplane can not reach the heart of the city but train can
airplane burn the fuel this baby use electricity green and clean
airplane feel less comfortable when it take off and landing
airplane can only benefit the two point city but the train can benefit the whole railway pass economy

when it's shot distance travel
the time spend almost the same
i will choose to use train rather than airplane
:victory::victory::victory:

Started in June 23, 2005, completed in 2010.Total length of about 989 kilometers.whole journey is expected within 4 hours, tickets 350-450 yuan per passenger.
btw we have finished the project ahead of time
Wish to be useful for you

to 2012
there are 8000km railway in china speed 300-350km/h
5000km railway speed 200-250km/h
from beijing and shanghai china is going to bulid a railway that distance 1318km speed reach to 380km/h
as a chinese i even feel surprise that we can do this...

Shanghai maglev train waste money project :X
but any way it look good :D

Shanghai's meglev train is more for the good image than for its real use. Even Germany as the inventor of the Meglev doesn't have a commercial line. Last year, Siemens and Thyssen Krupp even threatened to sell the whole technology to China in order to push Germany goverment to build the first commercial line. I think they haven't made it through, maybe China is not so interested in this technology either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom