Propulsion: CODAD 4x MTU engines

Weapons:
2x Quad SSM launchers
4x Quad VLS units
1x 76mm gun
2x7-barrel 30mm CIWS
2x torpedo launchers

Ry5jL.jpg

ÍÃ×ÓÓÖ¹«²¼2¿îº£¾ü³ö¿ÚÐ;ü½¢£¨ÇýÖð½¢+OPV£©-º£¾ü°æ-³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳-×î¾ßÓ°ÏìÁ¦¾üÊÂÂÛ̳

Any clients who have shown interest?
Any idea on the price?

Any clients who have shown interest?
Any idea on the price?

The price tag is not revealed yet, but i am reasonably guessing about 500 million for the destroyer and 150 million for the opv.

The primary client should be none other than Pakistan, maybe Iran if they have showed some interests for our warships. :coffee:

OPV

Length: 91 meters
Full load displacement: 1,500 tonnes
Max speed: 24 knots
Crew: 48
Range: 3,500 nm at 16 knots
Endurance: 30 days

Weapons:
1x 76mm gun
630 CIWS

Rwucx.jpg

Destroyer

Length: 140 meters
Normal displacement: 4,500 tonnes
Max speed: 28 knots
Crew: 150
Range: 5,000 nm at 18 knots
Endurance: N/A
Propulsion: CODAD 4x MTU engines

Weapons:
2x Quad SSM launchers
4x Quad VLS units
1x 76mm gun
2x7-barrel 30mm CIWS
2x torpedo launchers

Ry5jL.jpg

ÍÃ×ÓÓÖ¹«²¼2¿îº£¾ü³ö¿ÚÐ;ü½¢£¨ÇýÖð½¢+OPV£©-º£¾ü°æ-³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳-×î¾ßÓ°ÏìÁ¦¾üÊÂÂÛ̳
Isn't the destroyer a little small with 4500 tons displacement???:what:

It is the export version of the Type 054B, a bit larger than the Type 054A. If its standard displacement is around 4500 tons, then its full load displacement should be around 5000-6000 tons.

It is small as a destroyer for the USN, but not small for other nations' navy. :coffee:

The price tag is not revealed yet, but i am reasonably guessing about 500 million for the destroyer and 150 million for the opv.

The primary client should be none other than Pakistan, maybe Iran if they have showed some interests for our warships. :coffee:

Don't think most of China allies could afford any of this. Unless its given on cheap finance by China.

i think it should be classified as FFG rather than DDG as its counter part in PLAN.

soon after India announced, China did to save its nose.. :lol: funny to see the chinese doing tit for tat asap... :lol:

Sorry, China is not obsessed about India as India is with China. Almost nothing China does has India in the back of its mind.

i think it should be classified as FFG rather than DDG as its counter part in PLAN.

Sorry, China is not obsessed about India as India is with China. Almost nothing China does has India in the back of its mind.
Hehe! That idiot comfused me, I thought they will export warship, if right, they will brag it one year.

Hehe! That idiot comfused me, I thought they will export warship, if right, they will brag it one year.
Appeartly they are building OPV for an African country, there is a threat about this in indian forum section. It is nothing of china's concerns. Even in that thread you don't see any Chinese member posting any comments there, it is better to stay that way. There is no point to troll just for the hack of trolling like some people here.

Algeria orders Chinese corvettes!

Algeria orders Chinese corvettes and German frigates
The Algerian Ministry of Defence has ordered three large corvettes from China and two MEKO A-200 frigates - with an option for two more ...
04-May-2012

Janes

Dont think a 5000-6000 Tonnes warship can be classified as Destroyer, Even Turkey is devolping A Frigate with Estimatet 6500 Tonnes of Weight. Or is Turkey just underestimating? :blink:

Dont think a 5000-6000 Tonnes warship can be classified as Destroyer, Even Turkey is devolping A Frigate with Estimatet 6500 Tonnes of Weight. Or is Turkey just underestimating? :blink:

No they are not, these ships are typically classed as Frigates

Back
Top Bottom