What's new

China local brands brace for onslaught from abroad

Vehicles are designed for maximum cost optimization.

no dumbass. Vehicles are designed for operating efficiency, safety, and lastly cost optimization. Aren't you tired of flying a false korean flag yet?

It is called prudence - I would rather throw away couple of dollars into trash rather than spending thousands of dollars on health related issues. And trust me, I would rather trash this than knowingly give it to a homeless or starving man.

Wow. This is the typical cruel Brahmin elite mentality. To preserve the "face" of India you'd rather a fellow Indian starve (who cares, it's probably a dalit right) than see them use Chinese goods.

It is called prudence - I would rather throw away couple of dollars into trash rather than spending thousands of dollars on health related issues. And trust me, I would rather trash this than knowingly give it to a homeless or starving man.

Oh wow, how considerate of you. Rather leave a starving fellow to die than to save him/her and his/her family for one day. Your compassion for others makes my heart feel warm and comfortable.

I'm sure a lot of other well to do Indians act like you, that's why millions in your country are dying a graceful death due to famine and not due to unhealthy Chinese made food, which would be quite a disgraceful death.

Wow. This is the typical cruel Brahmin elite mentality. To preserve the "face" of India you'd rather a fellow Indian starve (who cares, it's probably a dalit right) than see them use Chinese goods.

Looks like I have touched a raw nerve here with many Chinese and a "German" that they have to go back to the use of cliche - dalits, starvation, brahmins, poverty.... Maybe I was too blunt when I showed you a mirror to your posting this - "There is not a SINGLE product that India has higher quality of than China." (sic)

Looks like I have touched a raw nerve here with many Chinese and a "German" that they have to go back to the use of cliche - dalits, starvation, brahmins, poverty.... Maybe I was too blunt when I showed you a mirror to your posting this - "There is not a SINGLE product that India has higher quality of than China." (sic)

You still didn't prove that it is inferior in any way though.

Concentration of heavy metal ions vs. Indian food? Concentration of organic toxins? Nonsterilization?
Calorie difference? Protein difference? Vitamin difference? Water content?

You still didn't prove that it is inferior in any way though.

Concentration of heavy metal ions vs. Indian food? Concentration of organic toxins? Nonsterilization?
Calorie difference? Protein difference? Vitamin difference? Water content?

Mate - you still have not got it, did you?

Your posting - "There is not a SINGLE product that India has higher quality of than China." (sic) - Prejudice

Myself trashing a product of China food stuff - Prejudice for your food products.

I suggest looking up the meaning of Prejudice.

But atleast on my part, mine is not personal - I do not carry any hate for Chinese people or China(except for the communism) and I get along very well with Chinese friends. My opinion is shaped by various news related to the quality of Chinese products. I would classify mine more as phobia for Chinese food products.

But I have my foot on the ground when I say some of the Indian products are superior to yours and some of yours are superior to India's.

If you still claim yours is not prejudice, onus is on you to prove it. (let me be more clear as I do not want you to misunderstand - prove ALL Chinese products are superior to India's)

Back
Top Bottom