What's new

China launches eighth satellite for indigenous global navigation, positioni

you are taking it personally... I didn't said that communist don't tell truth, I just said communists not allow independent media (its happen in India as well, West Bengal and kerla)...

really? I happen to live in kerala and believe me when i tell you they are beyond the usual definition of 'independant'.

My second question: Does tourists are allowed to visit every nook and corner of china? (they were not allowed to do so in USSR, while in democratic counties you can travel on your wish) and does reporters (Free media) are allowed to discuss issue with common chinies people???

and my question is hv u ever travelled to china` or ur every bit of ur 'chinese' knowledge is from media or talk of mouth?

LOL. I see some Indians like to troll here talking about China v India comparison at any given opportunity.

How about leave this thread alone and go trolling there? (Steve Sailer's iSteve Blog: India v. China, Again) , a pre-moderated blog, and let the wider worldwide HBD community see how ridiculous you are? This Steve Sailer's new entry just went "viral" yesterday btw.

I have to admit, though, that I personally contributed some posts there just to make sure that the column looks decent. :P

No idea how US track it...

I am not denying any thing you say (china claim). I am just saying that it can't be trusted coz there is no independent source to verify it.. It may be possible that the success rate is 10/10...

World saw the real Soviet union when the communist curtain was removed... US can track rocket launch, but it can't track each and every claim made by communist countries... :)

My second question: Does tourists are allowed to visit every nook and corner of china? (they were not allowed to do so in USSR, while in democratic counties you can travel on your wish) and does reporters (Free media) are allowed to discuss issue with common chinies people???

with this post you are now a proven troll, every country in the world have sensitive areas where no tourists is allow

you are taking it personally... I didn't said that communist don't tell truth, I just said communists not allow independent media (its happen in India as well, West Bengal and kerla)...

I'm not taking it personally, I'm asking a valid question. Since no one knows, how can you say China is not a developed country? Go to Shanghai, it looks very much like a developed country, can we say that because no one knows, and we only know what we see, China must be developed?

But the fact is, people do know.

Are you serious China boy? Orbit launches are time-irrelevant. Distance "calculations" only apply to moon/planatery landings, like for our Moon and Mars.

During clear skies, sunlight blinds all optic devices including your eyes when flying objects pass a certain height where when viewed on the ground, is in sync with the sun itself.

Your fireworks analogy is absurd as rockets rarely explode 200m off surface but dim down and tilt out of trajectory when failures occur. Most rockets accomplish this when it reaches the 3rd stage at which point the flare from its boosters can seldom be seen with bare eyes. Hence the reason commies like to do it during night so an ignition faliure will not be recorded with personal cameras but state-sanctioned footage.

It's common sense, but you guys preceive it as troll. Saddle your patriotism; I'm beginning to side with Gambit on Chinese' lack of basic scientific knowledge...

You guys seriously don't know why some countries launch at night...?

And how many successful rocket launches does Canada has by itself? I thought so...keep your inbred canuck mouth shut because no one here are impressed with your homo erotic anti-China rants!

No idea how US track it...

I am not denying any thing you say (china claim). I am just saying that it can't be trusted coz there is no independent source to verify it.. It may be possible that the success rate is 10/10...

World saw the real Soviet union when the communist curtain was removed... US can track rocket launch, but it can't track each and every claim made by communist countries... :)

Lol, I have always been amused by such Indian attitude towards China.

You are right, everything claimed by the democratic India is verified by independent sources, hence is credible. While in China every achievement is forged, and can't be verified, hence incredible.

Yeah, the so-called democracy makes India trump every other country.

Sorry for venting my frustration over being defeated by the typical Indian "invincible" mindset.

Chinese stats are independently verified by the Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong offices of the following multi-nationals:

Standard & Poors, Moody's, Fitch, JD Powers, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Associated Press, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, HSBC, Standard Chartered, Warburg Pincus, IMF, World Bank, CIA, New York Times, Der Spiegal, DIA...

You get the picture.

i agree that data of GDP, salary increase, etc. is made by the government.
how about the conclusion below:
chinese scientists are smart, government is retarded. :)

with this post you are now a proven troll, every country in the world have sensitive areas where no tourists is allow

I am no where undermining the Chinese development, Neither I am questioning your abilities. I am not a troll.. But as a critic I am putting forward a valid point.. As from old experience the world observed that
1. Media and data interpretation agency in communist countries are highly influenced by communist government...

I raise this point only because one of your comrade tried to prove his supremacy by quoting "Chinese rockets are 100% accurate while russo and American had few failure"...

Lol, I have always been amused by such Indian attitude towards China.

You are right, everything claimed by the democratic India is verified by independent sources, hence is credible. While in China every achievement is forged, and can't be verified, hence incredible.

Yeah, the so-called democracy makes India trump every other country.

Sorry for venting my frustration over being defeated by the typical Indian "invincible" mindset.

It was my personal view, nothing to do with Indian attitude...

I didn't said that your achievement is forged... I just asked if any independent source has confirmed it???

It is 100% success within the recent years.

China may not able to build big fireworks such as Saturn V but the fireworks we have are pretty sound and reliable.

Back
Top Bottom