What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

Stop spew out your foolish propaganda everywhere, who like your Vietnam? Even with my friends from Hong Kong, China, Laos and Cambodia here they always telling me how stressful they are under your Vietnamese aggressive! Stop bragging Cambodia to your side as if they are so loving you! You are showing your foolish frustration to the World despite how hard you try to make up your rough face!

Does Cambodia has any serious conflicts with China which could cause them to fight but YOU?

So YOU are the one who need to watch off your axx!!!

Also, viets here must stop your clownish attitude and avoid that talkative habit, yes I refer the habit which talking without thinking, the thing that make you guys look really fool in people eyes, do you understand?
hehe, lots of Vnese with Cambodian's nationality want Cambodia to stick with VietNam, PM. Hun Sen pro-VietNam too

VNese in Cambodian-Laos have same problem with China like Vnese in VN, so Viet-Laos-Camb will stick together for bright future :yahoo:
T-rex said:
After a 'regime change' in Hanoi, of course, the brotherly people of Vietnam will be obliged to do that.
Problem is China is too weak to do that , they even can not compete with VN in SCS(east sea):)

10fx47k.jpg

She's cute. Can I have her phone# and email?

Simple claim and reality India will side with us in American Sphere simple.

This is true. Many do not realize just how deeply they are in Uncle Sam's embrace. At least, politically.

But then, this article is too exaggerated in my opinion.

This is true. Many do not realize just how deeply they are in Uncle Sam's embrace. At least, politically.

But then, this article is too exaggerated in my opinion.

And how do you realize...!

Kindly elaborate please..:)

hehe, lots of Vnese with Cambodian's nationality want Cambodia to stick with VietNam, PM. Hun Sen pro-VietNam too

VNese in Cambodian-Laos have same problem with China like Vnese in VN, so Viet-Laos-Camb will stick together for bright future :yahoo:

Yeah rightttttttttttttt, by your paranoid sense!!!!

Problem is China is too weak to do that , they even can not compete with VN in SCS(east sea):)

YOU =
clown.png

I read it long time before somewhere that world war three will happen because of China and Chinese ambition …and it is looking true and it is going to happen very soon… World need to control China anyhow at any cost if they don’t want this coming war.

And just how are the Chinese going to do that? They are far behind in technology compared to the US.

Perhaps that was just some random BS article like the current one on the thread?

Please all indians dont try to defend ourselves that we are neutral.

Let russians and chinese fight americans. Its good for us. We will enjoy the popcorn and watch who looses, which we know already.

Let the war begin, anyway all chinese are itching for a fight with US. So its good for them to get what they desperately want.

And how do you realize...!

Kindly elaborate please..:)

It's not just about the origin of the military equipment India currently applies.

It's the political relationship developments.

India being a Cold-War era foe was offered to join the F-35 program and offered superb packages during the MMRCA deal speaks volume.

I know that relations between the US and India are warming, but that kind of rate is fast. Too fast. The Americans don't randomly offer equipment like that to anyone. Especially to a country like India where there are many problems ranging from poverty to corruption. It's not a first world country or anything like that in which it can go on random shopping sprees. They are offering them to India for a reason.

They intend to use India to pin against China. Now, I doubt if it'd be in the best interests of India to be used like that. But even that cannot guarantee anything. The Americans are the most cunning you'd ever know. And believe me, they have the power to do it.

Being a large country with a long and difficult history, it'd be hard to remain neutral.

It's not just about the origin of the military equipment India currently applies.

India being a Cold-War era foe was offered to join the F-35 program and offered superb packages during the MMRCA deal speaks volume.

I know that relations between the US and India are warming, but that kind of rate is fast. Too fast. The Americans don't randomly offer equipment like that to anyone. Especially to a country like India where there are many problems ranging from poverty to corruption. It's not a first world country or anything like that in which it can go on random shopping sprees. They are offering them to India for a reason.

They intend to use India to pin against China. Now, I doubt if it'd be in the best interests of India to be used like that. But even that cannot guarantee anything. The Americans are the most cunning you'd ever know. And believe me, they have the power to do it.

Being a large country with a long and difficult history, it'd be hard to remain neutral.

So thats america's problem if they are thinking we are in american camp.

Indian leaders have never shown any inclination to join any camp till now.

I guess the Yank are doing the same thing to Indian as they used to do with the Pakistani!

Back
Top Bottom