What's new

China Files Protest as Japanese Ships Disrupt Military Exercises

JayAtl

BANNED
Reaction score
China lodged an official protest with Japan after its ships entered an area in the west Pacific Ocean and disrupted military exercises being conducted there, the Chinese Defense Ministry said.

The Chinese navy announced its scheduled training there from Oct. 24 to Nov. 1, while the Japanese entered the area on Oct. 25 and left three days later, the ministry said in a statement on its website yesterday. Japan’s actions also endangered the safe navigation of ships and planes, according to the statement.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said earlier this week he wouldn’t permit China to use force to resolve territorial spats, as Chinese aircrafts’ renewed presence near disputed islands led the Japanese to dispatch their fighter jets. Tensions between the neighbors have risen since Japan’s September 2012 purchase of three islands also claimed by China, leading to damaged trade and tourism ties.

China urged the Japanese to take action to “correct its mistakes” and stop its interference with normal military activities, the ministry said in the statement. It also said it reserved the right to take further action.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...apanese-ships-disrupt-military-exercises.html

@HongWu , I thought you were going to blow Japan to smithereens, but all you did was file a protest? :D I guess you know how they owned you before and had it not been for the US , you would be called the land belonging to the rising sun.

Last edited:
Last part of China and Japan confict
Following China's President Hu Jintao's visit to Japan in May 2008, China almost closed the curtain on the study entirely and requested that nothing written or discussed by the two teams be disclosed prematurely for fear of how the Chinese in particular might react.

http://www.fnotw.org/Article/Full/5952

@HongWu , I thought you were going to blow Japan to smithereens, but all you did was file a protest? :D I guess you know how they owned you before and had it not been for the US , you would be called the land belonging to the rising sun.

Let's make it clear to everyone: protest isn't going to cut it for Jay.

Jay wants blood

Let's make it clear to everyone: protest isn't going to cut it for Jay.

Jay wants blood

Maybe PLAN can tie up Jay to a Chinese warship which is then rammed into a Japanese warship... front row action.

I am trying to locate news that the japanese is going to set up a SAM base in one of the tiny islands near Diaoyu.

For the op, the first post is a bait. the second one is his desperate call
He is deeply obsessed with glorious HongWu.

Abe is trying very hard to rejuvenate the nation, people and economy of Japan through his ultra nationalistic views and remilitarization attempts, backed by the ultranationalist right wings. He wanna create the false impression of Japan's superiority in Asia Pacific in period before the World War II.

However, the resurrection of China and Chinese people to regain their duly position in the world, along with the most aging demography structure underwent by Japan, and worsened by the Fukushima Daiichi NPP disaster and ongoing leakages and radiation problems, Abe and Japan will be doomed to failure regardless whatever tricks they are deploying. A futile attempt by an island nation of very limited land mass vying to claim its undeserved top position :haha:

Good luck with revival attempt of the ghost of Hideki Tojo :suicide: :suicide2:

"Japan is a bug in search of a windshield"

Abe is trying very hard to rejuvenate the nation, people and economy of Japan through his ultra nationalistic views and remilitarization attempts, backed by the ultranationalist right wings. He wanna create the false impression of Japan's superiority in Asia Pacific in period before the World War II.

However, the resurrection of China and Chinese people to regain their duly position in the world, along with the most aging demography structure underwent by Japan, and worsened by the Fukushima Daiichi NPP disaster and ongoing leakages and radiation problems, Abe and Japan will be doomed to failure regardless whatever tricks they are deploying. A futile attempt by an island nation of very limited land mass vying to claim its undeserved top position :haha:

Good luck with revival attempt of the ghost of Hideki Tojo :suicide: :suicide2:

"Japan is a bug in search of a windshield"

The rest of the world will like this to happen - a kamikaze of the franatic japanese against us. The yankee is the foremost promoter of this war which will eliminate or terribly weaken the 2nd and 3rd economy of the world.

I hope Japan will make further violations against international maritime protocol. They can get the spanking they're begging for, and it will render US intervention unprincipled, as they would be condoning Japan's provocations if they offer any backup.

Maybe PLAN can tie up Jay to a Chinese warship which is then rammed into a Japanese warship... front row action.
Hmm.. the name "Jay" sounds very familiar. Am not sure, but it sure sounds similar to "Gay"?

The PLAN doesn't have the spunk to do anything else but 'protest'!! All that hot air that emanates from the CCP and its media is, well, just so much hot air!
others-234.gif

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom