What's new

China curbs Ramadan fasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but armed violence has always been the last resort. I cannot go into details of jihad due to forum rules.

If the Chinese Government does something stupid, there are many ways to reverse it, such as this:

BBC News - China mass protests closes toxic chemical plant in Dalian

Though I hope the CPC did not take this action to begin with, it would be unbelievably stupid of them to do so.

The word "stupid" being a big understatement. Retarded would be better.

Chinese people are made up of 56 different ethnicities. :lol:

By your definition, Kashmiris and NE Indians do not look anything like the typical Indian, who is a Dravidian.

But then the question comes--who is a "typical Indian" and who is a "dravidan" ?

Please dont fly off the handle now and troll me with pictures and wiki. :lol:

Guys relax!

China is not kafir, yindoo baniya evil hindu country. So its fine and its allowed.

Though its not allowed for France, India or any western country.

Move by the Government isn't helpful removing it would help have to wait until 2013 to see any change. :tdown:

and no armed violence won't help I've seen this with the Palestinians under hamas noting accomplished.

If the Chinese Government does something stupid, there are many ways to reverse it, such as this:

BBC News - China mass protests closes toxic chemical plant in Dalian

Though I hope the CPC did not take this action to begin with, it would be unbelievably stupid of them to do so.

The word "stupid" being a big understatement. Retarded would be better.

Last resort would mean that they tried the type of things you mentioned before they took up arms. If the dispute can be resolved through peaceful protest then they are not allowed to shed blood. If that doesn't work then they are obligated under Islam to take up arms against the government.

Yes but armed violence has always been the last resort. I cannot go into details of jihad due to forum rules.
And how you define last resort or the Red line......If you cant even fast in Ramdan then its the great injustice in the way of Allah(swt) and nothing can be more horrible than this.

Move by the Government isn't helpful removing it would help have to wait until 2013 to see any change. :tdown:

and no armed violence won't help I've seen this with the Palestinians under hamas noting accomplished.

how can it be enforced??

Guys relax!

China is not kafir, yindoo baniya evil hindu country. So its fine and its allowed.

Though its not allowed for France, India or any western country.

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread you don't have to post here you know.

Not understood...

And how you define last resort or the Red line......If you cant even fast in Ramdan then its the great injustice in the way of Allah(swt) and nothing can be more horrible than this.

Yes so they should stage protests and if they are still denied their rights THEN they are obligated to take up arms. Deciding that you are being treated badly and then killing civilians is not jihad and it is not Islam.

hudaibiya.jpg.png

Last resort would mean that they tried the type of things you mentioned before they took up arms. If the dispute can be resolved through peaceful protest then they are not allowed to shed blood. If that doesn't work then they are obligated under Islam to take up arms against the government.

The dispute can certainly be solved through peaceful protest. The protest in Dalian worked, the protests in Wukan worked, and hundreds of other examples where the Chinese Government ended up backing down.

Though I still haven't seen any official sources to confirm it. And the only international media that seems to be reporting it is Al-Jazeera.

The Chinese Government is certainly capable of monumental stupidity, and they have proved it many times, but I don't think they are stupid enough to do something like this.

Mostly Government official Uighurs and students aren't allowed while in Public.

New Leadership the issue in Xinjiang could be solved by a few policy changes, but the war on terror also effects it.

I don't completely understand. Can you explain in detail?

listen what this Han taxi driver is spitting against the religious beliefs of Uighurs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom