What's new

China condemns Taliban attack in Pakistan

Better check your eyes my dear .
just showing where you guys are going to end is like doing social service .

My eyes don't need checking but your manners certainly do if i take that post of yours into consideration.

I know reality hurts babe but its better to tell my pakistani friends to pack their bag and run away before its too late.
and end up in refugee camp.:hang3:

My eyes don't need checking but your manners certainly do if i take that post of yours into consideration.

Why troll why don't you answer my theory of china abandoning pakistan.

by "you" , I meant you only (A troll) , not all Indians/non Pakistanis :azn:

I know reality hurts babe but its better to tell my pakistani friends to pack their bag and run away before its too late.
and end up in refugee camp.:hang3:

Your Pakistani friends don't need your advice. And i don't in the least need to divert my attention from the reality its you who needs to learn how to speak about the deaths of your friendly Pakistani people if you obviously are so concerned about them.

My avatar is a hit for 2025 collection armani ;)
Showing me mirror is not going to change anything for you :angel:.

Yea the mirror will break with shock I think

have you found any ISI agents that have caused the recent rape epidemic in India? the western forums now declare India the rape capital of the world and have specific warning to their people who intend to visit India.
must have something to do with your avatar?

Only Sick people laugh and celebrate killing and destruction.
i am just realizing my friend barbara about the situation of pakistan.

And what was the purpose of the party hat at the end of the post of "realization" ??

Why don't you tell me whats going on in Pakistan is normal .
daily people dying and destruction of institution like PIA,railways,mills and with out electric city :o:
Judiciary is only for name sake,politician OMG and now Army and isi they will be history because ordinary pakistani will be manipulated in near future [libya,syria,egypt] and we will see syria type civil war.
Shia -iran-hezbollah
Sunni-berelwi-army-isi
TTp-jangvi-salafi-wahabi-ahle hadis-deobandi-saudi
fighting and destroying every thing.:partay:

Read the quote i was responding to you will understand what i mean.

Yea the mirror will break with shock I think

have you found any ISI agents that have caused the recent rape epidemic in India? the western forums now declare India the rape capital of the world and have specific warning to their people who intend to visit India.
must have something to do with your avatar?

The party hat @ the end was for the power who wants destruction of pakistan not me .
they will be laughing their A$$ out of the foolishness of so call muslim .

And what was the purpose of the party hat at the end of the post of "realization" ??

he is a indian muslim kiddo.

He is a "left behind" Pakistani - many couldnt afford the travel expenses in 47.

The funnier aspect is, people like him used to cheer and yearn for Pakistan (similar to the BD biharis), but they are more upset and disillusioned than Pakistanis now when they see whats happening in Pakistan.

Why don't you tell me whats going on in Pakistan is normal .
daily people dying and destruction of institution like PIA,railways,mills and with out electric city :o:
Judiciary is only for name sake,politician OMG and now Army and isi they will be history because ordinary pakistani will be manipulated in near future [libya,syria,egypt] and we will see syria type civil war.
Shia -iran-hezbollah
Sunni-berelwi-army-isi
TTp-jangvi-salafi-wahabi-ahle hadis-deobandi-saudi
fighting and destroying every thing.:partay:

We are well aware of how much you enjoy the destruction of our people.

He is a "left behind" Pakistani - many couldnt afford the travel expenses in 47.

The funnier aspect is, people like him used to cheer and yearn for Pakistan (similar to the BD biharis), but they are more upset and disillusioned than Pakistanis now when they see whats happening in Pakistan.
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

u dont have anything to say but only usual denial from accepting facts.

CHina will soon realise that pakistan is lost game and will move on .:agree:

If Pakistan is going down, it will take India with it....! Trust me and is capable of doing that, Now sleep on that thought;)

Back
Top Bottom