What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

Yes, India officially recognizes Tibet as an integral part of China, but why are you hosting a bunch of people on your soil, who are doing everything they could to separate the same land from China?

You ignorance seldom ceases to surprise me. The Dalai Lama has officially stated that all he and his fellas want for Tibet is greater autonomy and not independence.

Do what you want. Write up a letter to CPC ask them to host Sikkim, Arunachal and Kashmir goverments in exile. I assure you India will care a hoot. Since 63 years we are trained by our western neighbours who have regularly hosted separatists.

I don't have to write to CPC, because I am a CPC.

You are entitled to gloat that China doesn't punish India for it duplicity over Tibet issue. Though being a CPC, I can't change everything, so enjoy poking your nose into Chinese affairs while you still can.

China may not do what you have suggested, but China definitely won't let it go. I hope you won't cry like hell when China resumes issuing stapled visa policy to J&K.

You can also try some cross border infiltration. And for the last time stop calling Dalai Lama a separatist.

Dalai Lama: We just want autonomy - US news - Faith - msnbc.com

Explain to me ,What is the point of setting up a Tibetan government in a foreign country if they just want autonomy ?

Explain to me ,What is the point of setting up a Tibetan government in a foreign country if they just want autonomy ?

May be to seek a larger global audience for their plight but for more precise info., you'd have to ask them directly.

You ignorance seldom ceases to surprise me. The Dalai Lama has officially stated that all he and his fellas want for Tibet is greater autonomy and not independence.

Indian ignorance seldom ceases to surprise me.

May be to seek a larger global audience for their plight but for more precise info., you'd have to ask them directly.

Lol, can't give a direct answer now? Please refrain from replying my post if you can't say anything meaningful.

Lol, can't give a direct answer now? Please refrain from replying my post if you can't say anything meaningful.

lol direct answer?

Go ask the tibetan gov. in exile buddy. You're not getting direct answers here.

All you can get are opinions.

Like to see how USA will react on hearing this news ...

Well USA still have a pie in Asia via Japan and Pakistan.

I don't have to write to CPC, because I am a CPC.

You are entitled to gloat that China doesn't punish India for it duplicity over Tibet issue. Though being a CPC, I can't change everything, so enjoy poking your nose into Chinese affairs while you still can.

China may not do what you have suggested, but China definitely won't let it go. I hope you won't cry like hell when China resumes issuing stapled visa policy to J&K.

Well maybe these are the reasons why India host a so called goverment in exile.
Tibetan monk burns himself to death in protest against Chinese rule | World news | The Guardian
Rights group says Tibetan monk dies after torture - Yahoo! News

and i can continue to post all day long. Another reason could very well be that his own country does not want him back and will most certainly now ever allow him back. So please suggest what you want India to do, throw him in Indian ocean. At this point in time if we kick him out no country will be willing to take him because of China, not even USA. Only solution remains that China asks India to hand them officially and then we are talking sense.

You are CPC urge them to ask India to hand Dalai Lama to China officially.

How many acts of terrorism in China has been traced back to the Tibetan refugees in India who were supported by the RAW.

Tell once incident, one bomb blast etc. Hell these poor refugees are not even allowed to indulge in political (read Anti-China) activities in India. These ppl are not even allowed to protests against China for more than an hour before the police bundles them away.

No pls don't give this shyt of India supporting the Tibetan movement. If you want to see someone supporting something refer Pakistan's support of the Kashmir movement. Now that is support.

There is no problem giving refuse to the Tibetans for whatever reason they fled Tibet. But allowing them to run a Govt in exile is certainly will not be acceptable to China. It is not only terrorist attacks that can bother China. Imagine China (openly) hosting a Kashmiri govt in exile inside China, who are not necessarily violent (terrorist) bu diplomats. Can you still see China (or any other country for that matter) as a friendly neighbor?

Let's not be blind not to call the spade a spade. If we had done some mistake, we should have the guts to admit that we were wrong.

@ Topic: It's good news, in fact there are a spat of good news that have been coming recently AFA Indo-China relationships. B_R_I_C anyone?

There is no problem giving refuse to the Tibetans for whatever reason they fled Tibet. But allowing them to run a Govt in exile is certainly will not be acceptable to China. It is not only terrorist attacks that can bother China. Imagine China (openly) hosting a Kashmiri govt in exile inside China, who are not necessarily violent (terrorist) bu diplomats. Can you still see China (or any other country for that matter) as a friendly neighbor?

Let's not be blind not to call the spade a spade. If we had done some mistake, we should have the guts to admit that we were wrong.

@ Topic: It's good news, in fact there are a spat of good news that have been coming recently AFA Indo-China relationships. B_R_I_C anyone?

We have given refuge to a group of people. India has never given any recognition to this goverment in exile. They do their own elections much like when it is done to choose a pope by the vatican community.We are not wrong.His own country has banned him.

Indian ignorance seldom ceases to surprise me.

those tibetan slave owners of course wouldnt wnat to give up their privileged rights easily, that so-called big tibetan audonomous region is ridiculous, that region even includes Qinghai and Shichuang those traditional Han regions which has less than 10% tibetan population (mostly immigrated from tibetan region after 1900s)``

they are the perfect example of emrican imperilism produts, sadly naive indians believe they r acutally freedom fighers``lol

We have given refuge to a group of people. India has never given any recognition to this goverment in exile. They do their own elections much like when it is done to choose a pope by the vatican community.We are not wrong.His own country has banned him.

Well, just answer one question. How would you or GOI would feel/ react if, say, UK allows a Khalistani Govt in exile to hold election and function inside UK's soil? Just think hard about the reaction part.

Well, just answer one question. How would you or GOI would feel/ react if, say, UK allows a Khalistani Govt in exile to hold election and function inside UK's soil? Just think hard about the reaction part.

are yaar you know what can we do . We can protest only as is the case with certain peoples who have carried out attacks in India but to no avail. I think we have witnessed all you said except the election part. ik din woh tamanna bhi poori ho jaegi.

Back
Top Bottom