What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

You have to understand that India is a democracy and in no way expel or punish Dalai Lama except when he is caught red handed doing something wrong. If China wants India not not to hold Tibet's exile goverment then to put it in simple words it is not possible. But yes if China tries Dalai Lama for any wrongs done to the core interests of China and follow the due course, then India will absolutely cooperate with China. Please understand till now CPC has only asked India to banish him, but this is not possible.

Being a democracy doesn't make you have the right to host a group of separatists and meddle in your neighbors' internal affairs.

The actual interpretation is as follows:-
. The Chinese learned chess from the Russians. India has some grand masters also. Induct some good chess players in the foreign ministry.

lol inidan funny knowledge never failed to amuse evreyone`:D:D

Being a democracy doesn't make you have the right to host a group of separatists and meddle in your neighbors' internal affairs.

Last time I am hear that you are providing staple visa to J&K people and your army present in P O K you talking about internal matters ????

You know what right is? A 11000 km range DF-31 is right. You know what justice is? J-11B is justice. Weak countries have no interests, weak countries have no diplomacy, weak countries are always wrong.

To say in simple words: It does, until and unless China red handedly catches Dalai Lama or the exile goverment doing anything concrete to separate tibet from China .I assure you if he does such a thing India will kick him out instead of harboring him. We are not an irresponsible state and have never said a word on sovereignity of Tibet. Please try to look at things through the eyes of democracy. The CPC work model is entirely different than ours.

Why don't you add this to your signature, it must be very irritating for you to type again and again may be 10 times a day.

Thanks

once u guys get the idea then he will stop typing those

China has said Dalai Lama was behind all these activities, and he happens to be living on Indian soil and even set up a Tibetan government in exile under the permission of your government.

Karthic Sri, denying your ambition over Chinese Tibet and your intention to interfere with Chinese internal affairs won't help, because what you and your government have been doing tells a different story. Hosting a group of Tibetan separatists in your country is more than enough to prove that India is somehow behind all the Tibetan separatism.

Yet again :hitwall:

DO you even know that India has recognized Tibet as a part of shupar powahh China way back in 2003 during the rule of Vajpayee ji ?

Again give me one source, just one source, quoting a single Chinese minister who blames India for the issue in Tibet.

On the contrary this is your highest authority, Wen Jiabao praising India for its clear and consistent stand on Tibet.

India's stand on Tibet ‘clear, consistent’: China

China praises India's stand on Tibet

You guys always praise CPC as some god given gift to China. Why don't you then just accept what one of the highest ranking officials in CPC has to say about that ?

Last time I am hear that you are providing staple visa to J&K people and your army present in P O K you talking about internal matters ????

China has never recognized Kashmir to be Indian territory, China views Kashmir as a disputed land between India and Pakistan. Issuing stapled visa to people from a disputed land consists with China's official stance over Kashmir and can't be termed as an interference in Indian internal affair.

China has never recognized Kashmir to be Indian territory, China views Kashmir as a disputed land between India and Pakistan. Issuing stapled visa to people from a disputed land consists with China's official stance over Kashmir and can't be termed as an interference in Indian internal affair.

<bolded part> Factually incorrect.

China recognises Pakistani Kashmir as a part of Pakistan. I suggest you do some research on your country's foreign policy.

<bolded part> Factually incorrect.

China recognises Pakistani Kashmir as a part of Pakistan. I suggest you do some research on your country's foreign policy.

No, I have checked. China believes Kashmir is a disputed land between India and Pakistan. China certainly is favoring Pakistan, but we still believe the issue should settled by you two. And any result that works for Pakistan will be accepted by China.

To say in simple words: It does, until and unless China red handedly catches Dalai Lama or the exile goverment doing anything concrete to separate tibet from China .I assure you if he does such a thing India will kick him out instead of harboring him. We are not an irresponsible state and have never said a word on sovereignity of Tibet. Please try to look at things through the eyes of democracy. The CPC work model is entirely different than ours.

Setting up a Tibetan government in exile is the most blatant demonstration of separatism, are you gonna turn your blind eyes to that? What is the point of setting up a Tibetan government in a foreign country if they admit Tibet to be an integral part of China? Expain it to me!

And save your lecture on democracy for your own people, if you think being a democracy make you have the right to host a group of Tibetan separatist on your soil. Then being a communist makes China have the right to set up a Sikkim goverment in exile in China.

No, I have checked. China believes Kashmir is a disputed land between India and Pakistan. China certainly is favoring Pakistan, but we still believe the issue should settled by you two. And any result that works for Pakistan will be accepted by China.

I wish I could find the news source. It was a big news a few months back.

Setting up a Tibetan government in exile is the most blatant demonstration of separatism, are you gonna turn your blind eyes to that? What is the point of setting up a Tibetan government in a foreign country if they admit Tibet to be an integral part of China? Expain it to me!

And save your lecture on democracy for your own people, if you think being a democracy make you have the right to host a group of Tibetan separatist on your soil. Then being a communist makes China have the right to set up a Sikkim goverment in exile in China.

Do what you want. Write up a letter to CPC ask them to host Sikkim, Arunachal and Kashmir goverments in exile. I assure you India will care a hoot. Since 63 years we are trained by our western neighbours who have regularly hosted separatists. You can also try some cross border infiltration. And for the last time stop calling Dalai Lama a separatist.

Dalai Lama: We just want autonomy - US news - Faith - msnbc.com

Yet again :hitwall:

DO you even know that India has recognized Tibet as a part of shupar powahh China way back in 2003 during the rule of Vajpayee ji ?

Again give me one source, just one source, quoting a single Chinese minister who blames India for the issue in Tibet.

On the contrary this is your highest authority, Wen Jiabao praising India for its clear and consistent stand on Tibet.

India's stand on Tibet &#8216;clear, consistent&#8217;: China

China praises India's stand on Tibet

You guys always praise CPC as some god given gift to China. Why don't you then just accept what one of the highest ranking officials in CPC has to say about that ?

CPC doesn't criticise India for its duplicity over Tibet doesn't mean I can't do that. So you don't need to pull CPC into this, not everything CPC contends is right, and not everything CPC does satisfies me. In fact, CPC is heavily criticised by Chinese netizens for failing to stand up to India over the Tibet issue and the South Tibet issue.

Yes, India officially recognizes Tibet as an integral part of China, but why are you hosting a bunch of people on your soil, who are doing everything they could to separate the same land from China?

Well, I guess you are going to turn to the lecture about India being democracy again, something like they are refugees, and Dalai Lama was seeking political asylum, blah, blah.... If that is what are coming up in your mind, please don't reply. Because none of us here is a third grade kid, we all know how international politics works. You are insulting our IQ by convincing us that India is not doing this to confront China.

Back
Top Bottom