What's new

China claims world fastest smartphone

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
China's Huawei, the number three smartphone maker behind giants Samsung and Apple, unveiled a new mobile, the Ascend P2, which it claims is the world’s fastest. Sharp-cornered and thinner than a pencil at 8.4 mm, the company said it can achieve speeds of 150 Mbps, fast enough to download a two-hour high-definition movie in less than five minutes. The mobile, which has a 4.7-inch, HD screen, has a powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and is able to use the fourth-generation high speed mobile networks. Unveiling the device on the eve of the opening Monday of the four-day Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, the company said it was "the world's fastest smartphone".

China claims world fastest smartphone | The Nation

I use Huawei Ascend P1 and this P2 looks like a must-have.

China does represent the manufacture' future....

Congratulation.

China's Huawei, the number three smartphone maker behind giants Samsung and Apple, unveiled a new mobile, the Ascend P2, which it claims is the world’s fastest. Sharp-cornered and thinner than a pencil at 8.4 mm, the company said it can achieve speeds of 150 Mbps, fast enough to download a two-hour high-definition movie in less than five minutes. The mobile, which has a 4.7-inch, HD screen, has a powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and is able to use the fourth-generation high speed mobile networks. Unveiling the device on the eve of the opening Monday of the four-day Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, the company said it was "the world's fastest smartphone".

China claims world fastest smartphone | The Nation

I can hit a man on his head with my Nokia 1100 in 2 seconds including aiming & throwing
& expect it to survive can this phone do it:cheers:

427_130225091154_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom