What's new

China blocks NY Times as Wen Jiabao $2.7 billion fortune is reported

Actually you were the first to bring up off topic rants. As for flies and sh*t, I'm sure it's a delicacy of your kind :azn:

still displaying your reading comprehension difficulties``the article is a farce as I stated very clear by using joke inidna as an example

if you dont like India to be used as the example``I will change it to Somalia :wave:

Indians, calm down. It is not the fault of the Chinese members. They are tuned to be subservient to authority and have never had a right to question it. However good our intentions, we can't change their attitude and such an attitude evolves, it doesn't come overnight. Today Chinese society is at a state where we were maybe a couple 100 years ago - when no one questioned the writ of the Maharajas. Give these simple Chinese people some breathing space.

When government ban media, I see fear. CCP could have investigated first. NYT got banned because the government is scared,nothing else.

When government ban media, I see fear. CCP could have investigated first. NYT got banned because the government is scared,nothing else.

who told you NYT is banned? why we can still browsing NYT?

for me, I don't like Communist Party,and hate corruption.
I don't waste time to read your article.I don't think hu and wen will corruption,they don't need.
Nov 8th(after 10 days),The18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China will be held in Beijing,after the meeting,XI jinpin,Li Keqiang and other 7 members will become new leaders of China.
So,why these U.S. medias post these articles?easy to know.

What else can Chinese government do apart from blocking :lol:

Mr. Wen was supposed to be the cleanest politician in China.

This means all politicians are corrupt in China.

Did they siphon off the funds from the government or just use their political position to make money?

This is how they make money.

1. Direct bribery.
2. Buy out of state assets at a 95% discount price. The money to buy is loaned by the state banks.

Mr. Wen appears to be case no. 2.

Mr. Wen was supposed to be the cleanest politician in China.

This means all politicians are corrupt in China.

This is how they make money.

1. Direct bribery.
2. Buy out of state assets at a 95% discount price. The money to buy is loaned by the state banks.

Mr. Wen appears to be case no. 2.

And yet the Chinese members almost uniformly are defending him. Let's thank our stars that we can speak out freely against corruption.

And yet the Chinese members almost uniformly are defending him. Let's thank our stars that we can speak out freely against corruption.

Democracy vs Authoritarianism

While I was in China two years back, we had a young Chinese girl who was our tour guide. She was very friendly. We had a good conversation until I touched the topic of Chinese politics. She was so uncomfortable talking about it. Chinese really really fear CPC !

Back
Top Bottom