What's new

China Blames 54 Officials for Bullet Train Crash (design flaws)

Then why is even one entering the train from window..

So, my assumption was right. you are of Chinese ethnicity. right?

That happens before Chinese new year when millions are taking the train home within a short time. The trains are filled to the brim and the only way to get into the train is the window. But you would still never see people sitting at the top of the train. I witnessed this when I was making a documentary about migrant workers.

No, why?

Götterdämmerung;2437486 said:
That happens before Chinese new year when millions are taking the train home within a short time. The trains are filled to the brim and the only way to get into the train is the window. But you would still never see people sitting at the top of the train. I witnessed this when I was making a documentary about migrant workers.

That happens everywhere.. In India, I know around festival time there is huge rush as well.. Anyways, people who has been through all this should not be making mockery of Bangladeshis flocking a train in thousands. That is exactly what your Chinese friend "oct something" did and derailed the thread..

You are sounding so obvious. That's why..

That happens everywhere.. In India, I know around festival time there is huge rush as well.. Anyways, people who has been through all this should not be making mockery of Bangladeshis flocking a train in thousands. That is exactly what your Chinese friend "oct something" did and derailed the thread..

You are sounding so obvious. That's why..

It looks quite disordered on the pics, in in reality, it's amazingly ordered if you could see how the system works. Also, the rail system has changed tremendously in the last few years.

Images like the Mumbai urban trains without doors and people jumping on and off at will are unimaginable in China.

You assume to much, like most of your countrymen. How does it change the facts I state if I was Italian or Ethiopian or Chinese? Go to the railway action of skyscrapercity.com and see how many non-Chinese are pro China.

^^^ why don't you accept the fact that you are chinese and not anything else?, why do you expect others to put up with your farce? - It doesn't matter to us anyways.

^^^ why don't you accept the fact that you are chinese and not anything else?, why do you expect others to put up with your farce? - It doesn't matter to us anyways.

Why should I accept something I'm not? Maybe it's hard for you guys to imagine that a non-Indian from a developed country could ever be pro-India. Maybe there is a reason behind it.

Talking about farce, I know a country that indeed matches this word very much in many aspects.

Götterdämmerung;2437526 said:
It looks quite disordered on the pics, in in reality, it's amazingly ordered if you could see how the system works. Also, the rail system has changed tremendously in the last few years.

Yeah so true, the train stations itself looks so organized --> link sourced from - source

You assume to much, like most of your countrymen. How does it change the facts I state if I was Italian or Ethiopian or Chinese? Go to the railway action of skyscrapercity.com and see how many non-Chinese are pro China.

Don't try too hard mate, it's not a crime to be of Chinese ethnicity.. :cheers:

get_on_aboard.jpg

0023ae73cfef0e9dcf874a.jpg

Comparing spring festival rush to an everyday scene in hindustan, lol desperation.

Yeah so true, the train stations itself looks so organized --> link sourced from - source

Don't try too hard mate, it's not a crime to be of Chinese ethnicity.. :cheers:

I wished I was Chinese speaking fluently German and Chinese at the same time. Knowing chinese is like a money making machine. Just an hour ago, a friend of mine asked me if I would know anyone who would be able to translate a Chinese business document as he knows I have many Chinese friends. The pay is 100 €/ hour.

Comparing spring festival rush to an everyday Indian scene, lol desperation.

yeah, we travel daily sitting on top of the train.. Since it's coming from Chinese, it has to be so true..

Götterdämmerung;2437579 said:
I wished I was Chinese speaking fluently German and Chinese at the same time. Knowing chinese is like a money making machine. Just an hour ago, a friend of mine asked me if I would know anyone who would be able to translate a Chinese business document as he knows I have many Chinese friends. The pay is 100 €/ hour.

Feeling sad for you Mate, you had to miss the opportunity. But that's the drawback of being born and bought up in a different country, you often miss the opportunity to learn the language of your ancestral land..

Götterdämmerung;2437594 said:
Whatever floats your boat, mate. But don't be jealous! :)

Oh come on man, Why will I be jealous of you? I wish you all the luck for your Chinese adventures.

Anyways, it's getting boring now so let's not derail the thread anymore and let people discuss the topic at hand.. :) It was nice talking to you, though!!

Oh come on man, Why will I be jealous of you? I wish you all the luck for your Chinese adventures.

Anyways, it's getting boring now so let's not derail the thread anymore and let people discuss the topic at hand.. :) It was nice talking to you, though!!

There is no reason to be jealous of me but a lot of reasons to be jealous of China's achievements. Even I am sometimes jealous of China's achievements. ;)

Yeah, let's get back to the topic.

Götterdämmerung;2437616 said:
There is no reason to be jealous of me but a lot of reasons to be jealous of China's achievements.
Neither is true.. but can't force anybody change his perceptions...

Neither is true.. but can't force anybody change his perceptions...

Indeed, it's just my perception that whenever China has achieved something there are a hoard of Indians coming to find faults in the smallest details without looking at the mirror where India is standing. That is for my knowledge a sure sign of jealousy.

Back
Top Bottom