What's new

China All Su-35 news

I wouldn't believe this news for a second. First there was another thread that said that China was going to buy 24 jets for 1,5 billion dollars. And now its suddenly 48 ? That means that each SU-35BM would cost about 30 million dollars each. That is very cheap since i have read that each SU-35BM costs about 60 to 90 million dollars each. Second if you read the article its the Russians that claims that China has reach a agreement to buy the jets no confermation on the Chinese side yet. And we all know how credible the Russian claims regarding Chinese purchase of SU-35's are.

Well, desperation to launch product into the market can make a manufacturer do many things.

But what is the significance of the number 48?

What about it?? Isnt china enemy?? Or it is friend now? If so then why china killer agni-v..? You guys cheated
Russia won't arm India's enemies: Dmitry Rogozin - Economic Times

Think again,who is the real loser ? We are getting everything what we want infact more than we want.
China is replacing their old gen fighters and trying to get new tech from russia.we don't care about these addition of 48 ACs in their 2000+ inventory.
What about the third one ? the cheerleaders who daydreamed getting j10 and j31 before we get rafale? what about them?

Think again,who is the real loser ? We are getting everything what we want infact more than we want.
China is replacing their old gen fighters and trying to get new tech from russia.we don't care about these addition of 48 ACs in their 2000+ inventory.
What about the third one ? the cheerleaders who daydreamed getting j10 and j31 before we get rafale? what about them?

yeah they dreamed, still now they are dreaming and they will dream dream dream but at last they will get 7th gen fighter jf 18(cause jf 17 is 6th gen fighter na).so be aware of that because that will be highly worst sorry best then previous.

Well this Chinese acquisition confirms my suspicion that Chinese 5th gen ac are not as sophisticated as they should have been otherwise for a country who is developing 2 fifth gen ac scheduled to inducted by 2020, buying a 4.5 gen ac off the shelf to be inducted around same time doesn't make sense. PLAAF is buying them for 2 purpose:

1. Adding a more trust able 4.5 gen ac which can act as an stop gate arrangement till there fifth gen ac can truly be called FIFTH GEN.

2. Making there own Chinese version of the ac + using some of the high tech. in the j-20/j-31.

IAF not going for su-35 makes sense since super sukhois will be nearly equal to su-35 in capability + IAF is inducting it's own 4.5 gen ac in Rafale.

because their aircrafts are sleeping ducks

Kid because they can afford too, because they have their pockets filled with bucks and can afford to buy any gadget available to them , They are keeping their options open ,to develop a strong military to keep the west on their heels

And do i need to tell you that US instead of being a super power and leading defence equipment producer too purchase gadgets from other countries so does russia ,does that mean both US and Russia produce junk? will you do yourself a favor to search if you wana or shall i provide you with a list

Well this Chinese acquisition confirms my suspicion that Chinese 5th gen ac are not as sophisticated as they should have been otherwise for a country who is developing 2 fifth gen ac scheduled to inducted by 2020, buying a 4.5 gen ac off the shelf to be inducted around same time doesn't make sense. PLAAF is buying them for 2 purpose:

1. Adding a more trust able 4.5 gen ac which can act as an stop gate arrangement till there fifth gen ac can truly be called FIFTH GEN.

2. Making there own Chinese version of the ac + using some of the high tech. in the j-20/j-31.

IAF not going for su-35 makes sense since super sukhois will be nearly equal to su-35 in capability + IAF is inducting it's own 4.5 gen ac in Rafale.

well it baffles me , the kind of names indian gives to their gadgets just take me of surprise .super sukhois now that is one hilarious tag, no offence to the impressive sukhois and no doubt about their future upgradable capabilities but it sounds quite lame & exaggerated specially when you have 5th generation aircrafts flying .

Back to your point. Tell me one thing if you have excessive cash wouldnot you try to grab everything you are offered with, they have too much budget and man power to manage these acquisitions plus dont forget they have around 800-1000 obsolete planes to replace ,they cant replace it with just one kind nor do they have such fast production lines, fifth gen aircrafts need some years to be operational ,so why not to buy something off the shelf.

Plus let some official news surface coz we are hearing this for sometime now

well it baffles me , the kind of names indian gives to their gadgets just take me of surprise .super sukhois now that is one hilarious tag, no offence to the impressive sukhois and no doubt about their future upgradable capabilities but it sounds quite lame & exaggerated specially when you have 5th generation aircrafts flying .

Agree with u dude, actually it was the name given by the media rather than producers of sukhois or HAL, actually the name popped up since the upgrade was to include some 5th gen tech. developed for su-35 & PAK-FA.

Back to your point. Tell me one thing if you have excessive cash wouldnot you try to grab everything you are offered with, they have too much budget and man power to manage these acquisitions plus dont forget they have around 800-1000 obsolete planes to replace ,they cant replace it with just one kind nor do they have such fast production lines, fifth gen aircrafts need some years to be operational ,so why not to buy something off the shelf.

OK, do 48 planes are enough to replace 800-1000 ac?? Mate they have enough ac in production or planning stages which can replace them but my point stays, they don't have trust in there tech. thats why they are going for su-35s.

Agree with u dude, actually it was the name given by the media rather than producers of sukhois or HAL, actually the name popped up since the upgrade was to include some 5th gen tech. developed for su-35 & PAK-FA.

OK, do 48 planes are enough to replace 800-1000 ac?? Mate they have enough ac in production or planning stages which can replace them but my point stays, they don't have trust in there tech. thats why they are going for su-35s.

There are some initial orders and then there are some follow ups similar to what IAF did with su-30's, if the news holds some grounds who knows we might see some follow up orders or TOT with remaining to be produced in China

And at your point
planning stages which can replace them
your words "planning stages" speak volumes itself , how can you expect a rising military to wait for the aircrafts that are just in planning stage with no confirmed mass production timline and can take 5-6 years or even more to replace bulk of j-7s and q-5s. Dude every country buys the best it can even US buys so does russia as i already mentioned.Last time i heard Russia is purchasing chopper carrier from france. Now does that mean russia lack the tech or they dont trust their tech after producing such high profile carriers and other gadgets

We are rich dudes who would love to put every hooker under check. We buy Su-35s so that Russians would be too busy to take other customers like Indians...

Idiotic logic... shows immaturity levels is too high in you....

China has/have many project like J-10B,j-11B,J-15/16 and J-20 and J-31 some are rumored... going for Russian jets won't make any sense... either your projects are facing technical struggles or not upto required level...

Back
Top Bottom