What's new

China: 30, India: 0, thanks to bureaucracy: Narayana Murthy

As usual another truck load of crap ! You should go visit the rural china at least once and come face to face with the reality. You guys are so good at deceiving the world just showing gleaming shanghai and beijing.

rural_china.jpg

Child brides resurface in China with shortage of females

Child brides resurface in China with shortage of females

Nice to hear from you that UN report and your national census are crap:
Despite the fact, that this is illegal, there are at least 25 million “child brides” in India. According to a 2007 UNICEF report, most of these girls are married before the age of 10.

The 2001 national census revealed that some 300,000 girls in India who were under the age of 15 had already had at least two or more children.

India’s Child Brides « A BLOG ON FEMALE GENDERCIDE

BTW, if you follow my posts, whenever I have chance, I always say China is still a poor country; I always say China has many big problems to solve.

Still China is 100 time better than India, CPC authoritarianism is 101 time better than Indian democracy, as Chinese authoritarianism is more democratic, more open, more willing to learn, more transparent than Indian democracy that has never changed over the past 65 years.

Still China is 100 time better than India, CPC authoritarianism is 101 time better than Indian democracy, as Chinese authoritarianism is more democratic, more open, more willing to learn, more transparent than Indian democracy that has never changed over the past 65 years.

Yup, a communist Government is more democratic than a democracy, and more transparent and free as well. About freedom, I can call our PM an idiot whenever I want, try it in China and see.

What next? Pigs growing wings?

Nice to hear from you that UN report and your national census are crap:

BTW, if you follow my posts, whenever I have chance, I always say China is still a poor country; I always say China has many big problems to solve.

rofl....this is what can be expected from CCP kid...get out of a well and see the world.... :-)

Back
Top Bottom