Checkpost attack kills one security man in South Waziristan

kaykay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Checkpost attack kills one security man in South Waziristan - DAWN.COM

PESHAWAR: A soldier was killed in an attack by
unknown militants on a security forces checkpost in South Waziristan tribal region, military sources told DawnNews on Tuesday.
Unidentified militants opened fire on a security
forces checkpost which killed one soldier named
Mehrab, belonging to Sanghar. Sources said the attack came at late Monday night around 11:00 pm in Ladha.

These attacks on military check posts are happening in south waziristan even though the mehsud area was cleared in operation rahe nijat 2009.
Army is keeping the region de-populated, only few thousands mehsuds are allowed to settle in designated places after screening. It helps them to "occupy" the region without choas that is present in NW. But it is pseudo-peace, you have built thousand check posts in empty mehsud triangle and you claim it a success?
@pakdefender any comments?

The situation in South Waziristan is as follows.
- Major militant bases have been eliminated , thousands of militants got killed the ones that were left escaped to north Waziristan and Afghanistan
- There are between 100 to 200 odd militants still left in SWA , they operate in groups of 10-15 or maybe less and the army has an occasional encounter with them.
- The villages the militants were using as their base have all been cleared and are under Army control.
Let me tell you very specific narrations that people who have done operations in those areas have narrated, this will make it clear what the situation in SWA is like
- In South Waziristan wild olives and pine nuts ( chilghoza ) grow which the local villages claim ownership of , they pick the dry fruit and the pickings can fetch them 4-5 crore Pak Rupees in a good season
, the money is distributed among the villagers by the elders. The miltary units stationed there have helped the local people pick these and have not put a stop to them even if the are in their area of operations,
after doing so in many cases they found that the same haram khor village that the army helped have been giving shelter to militants in their village. The consequences for the village in question were not good to say the least.

- In another case a unit was given information that an Ex-FC havaldar has joined up with the militants and is now in certain village , when the Army reached the village in time they found
him fattened like pig stretching on his charpai , when the miltary grabbed him then he started his randi rona that our 'zanna' is here so dont arrest me and what not , true to being behgarat he wanted to hide behind his zanana

- Another case , the chokra types , newly grown up boys of village thought they are gayoor qabali and its good idea to stare down the passing military convoy , upon telling them to move along they refused so the unit commander told his men to grab them and put them the jeep.
when this happened , then again the villager rando rona started that these are just innocent kids and let them go they are na samajh and blah blah , basically the tribals have huge worm up their *** and animosity against Pakistan Army , with passing time the Army has come to understand this very well.
- Other cases involve some old fart trying to be a sniper and taking pot shots at the convoy , getting caught and then then turning into the massom civilian baba ji who only tried to kill our soldiers.
- Not uncommon that some chutiya will call out to the army that go away from here this is our elaqa and so on
This is what the actual on ground situation is , the tribal area is an absolute shit hole , people in the military who have seen the ways of these qabails have nothing but contempt for them.
The militants are cowards, they cannot stand firm in the face of the army's assault and they run in they go hide in the kach of their women and children.
They way these militants appear on pictures wearing webbing to carry magazine with Ak47s and RPG , such idiots cannot roam freely in south Waziristan , since the military has good control over its area of operation in SWA and such like idiots are put down on sight

^Atleast create believeble lies, all the villages in mehsud region of SW are flattened to the ground due to 2009 operation , no one lives there. Except for few thousands screened mehsuds who live near army camp, the ones who are shown to you in ISPR sponsered programmes, they show you a market, a cadet college, a girl school and glayground. Except that area, entire mehsud region is empty of population except for fauji check posts and camps. The taliban who attack faujis in SW come from adjacent shawal valley of NW and afghanistan.
By the way thanks for telling us that faujis have absolute contempt for tribal pashtuns, i have been telling this fact to members but no one believe me.

^Atleast create believeble lies, all the villages in mehsud region of SW are flattened to the ground due to 2009 operation , no one lives there. Except for few thousands screened mehsuds who live near army camp, the ones who are shown to you in ISPR sponsered programmes, they show you a market, a cadet college, a girl school and glayground. Except that area, entire mehsud region is empty of population except for fauji check posts and camps. The taliban who attack faujis in SW come from adjacent shawal valley of NW and afghanistan.
By the way thanks for telling us that faujis have absolute contempt for tribal pashtuns, i have been telling this fact to members but no one believe me.

what I have narated is true and the contempt would not have been there had people in tribal area not done the kind of treachery that they have done with our army that in many cases paid the price for trusting the local people , the unit whose narrtion I've given lost men during the deployment, I know about it personally, so the resenment is there

Tribal area people feel that army is resposible for their losses , the same is felt the other way also , its a two way steert

If a tribe is a family , trust me a unit in the army is also like family

Back
Top Bottom