What's new

Ch. Nisar gives, Farooq Sattar accepts invitation for National Conference

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
20137831343_samaa_tv.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Federal Interior Minister Chauhdry Nisar Ali Khan has telephoned Farooq Sattar and invited the MQM to attend Prime Minister’s National Conference on security, SAMAA reports.

Ch. Nisar telephoned Farooq Sattar on Sunday evening and officially invited the MQM to attend PM’s National Conference, called to form a policy on security, on July 12.

Farooq Sattar accepted Ch. Nisar’s invitation and said that it is positive move from the government that it is taking all parties’ leadership into confidence to form national security policy.

Federal Interior Minister also expressed well wishes for the MQM chief Altaf Hussain during talks to Farooq Sattar.

Ch. Nisar gives, Farooq Sattar accepts invitation for PM

atleast he is little ahead then complete douche bag rehman malik

but i still dont expect anything from PMLN, it has a punjab mentality, it hasnt come out of the closet and started being a national party, they still think that they are only ruling punjab

I hate to do it, but you are a hypocrite joke.

atleast he is little ahead then complete douche bag rehman malik

but i still dont expect anything from PMLN, it has a punjab mentality, it hasnt come out of the closet and started being a national party, they still think that they are only ruling punjab

Back
Top Bottom